Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weelyns

Just calling it as I see it, she does look unfit. For someone her age she has let herself go which is why she looks older than her age. She used to be gorgeous years ago (for example in the video someone posted of her taking over Tom's house).

Stating facts is not mean IMHO.
Your opinion on someone’s appearance is just that, an opinion, and therefore totally subjective. It might well be a widely shared opinion and based on some good evidence but doesn’t make it a fact.

Yes it is a fact she’s not as slim as she was 10 years ago - that can happen for a number of reasons and not all of them are to do with “letting yourself go”, even if some of what we’ve see of Carrie’s habits won’t have helped.

Credit where it’s due, a fact that has also been pointed out is that she trained for and completed a marathon which requires a certain level of fitness.

Reactions: 43

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
This has topped it off for me, he was creepy to begin with, but sharing a childs school report (comes across on ig as they are primary school age) on your IG stories, just because your gf is mentioned in it (Especially when she hasnt shared it herself) is bloody ridiculous, where does he get off?
Omg yes I just saw this and I’m seriously skeeved out by it. Joel, what in the ever loving fuck does that post have to do with you???

If Joel spotted that and thought awww how sweet, the appropriate thing (not that he would know what the word meant if it smacked him across the face) would’ve been to just dm it to Carrie directly?

The thing about him that grinds my gears the most is when he inserts herself into her achievements. Like him hanging around backstage after the last Cinderella show signing merch and promoting Hamilton. Or when he reposted (his full time job at this point) her ‘Witches of Eastwick announcement to brag about how he knew/worked with everyone in the production. And now this.

It’s not like Carrie became famous overnight and he’s excited on her behalf. Or like he’s been there with Carrie throughout her career and can take personal joy/satisfaction in her achievements. He’s just some guy she’s been seeing for a few weeks?

The way he has made Carrie and her life his entire identity is absolutely terrifying. Like genuinely creepy beyond belief. And a grown adult man pushing 40 at that! Carrie needs to detach herself and avoid getting any more involved with him. It’s not cute, it’s not romantic, this level of codependency is a big flashing warning sign for something far more sinister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I can imagine Joel would be really annoying on a flight, really over the top loud , extremely camp. Surprised he is not wearing his Hamilton t-shirt just so someone might recognise him. Please God let him not wear Speedos on this holiday.
I bet he claps when the plane lands

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lilu22

VIP Member
Imagine living in a world where you come back from one holiday for a day or two and then go on holiday again…

wordzalad

VIP Member
Honestly, I remember when I went on holiday for a week at 16 and was away from a guy I’d been dating about two weeks and I kept liking “long distance” stuff on Facebook and I can guarantee Carrie and Joel’s reunion will be more dramatic than me showing up to surprise this guy with a magnet and fake Gucci wallet I bought off one of the street sellers.

• Haha
  • Heart

MysteryGuessed

Not only has he posted their location, he’s also included a sign with the name of their exact hotel and, since it looks like he filmed it from a balcony or window, it would be easy enough to figure out their exact room. This guy needs a crash course in the internet, he could very easily compromise their safety. Also wouldn’t put it past some mega fans to book themselves into the room next door…

Itsyspider

VIP Member
So that settles that then, she's officially dating him because she gets a buzz out of being fawned over, it's not about Joel, Joel could be any male in any universe so long as the male is making her body feel sexy and 'loved'.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Poothe

VIP Member
Imagine being plunged into happiness with the love of your life, your universe, the best ever person ever, and going on the best holiday ever with them having just spent a week apart…. And all you do is sit on your phones curating stories, reels and grid posts for your instagram followers, and tagging the hotel and travel manager in the hope of getting freebies. FFS put your phones away for five minutes, enjoy each other’s company and stop begging for free shit that you can easily afford.

Last edited:

HeyUhey

Carries post irks me because all it sounds like is “yes I know I’m rich and get free stuff but MY family has LOVED Disney for AGES, so really we deserve all this”

• Sick

hellofresh85

Why on earth has Joel reposted Tom Fletchers video of the kids going onstage on his insta stories? As though that has anything to do with him? Such BIZARRE behaviour! I bet Tom doesn’t even follow him.

• Sick
  • Wow

Stegosauria

Dear god she's got the shittest taste in men I've ever seen, and my best mate went out with two ex-cons.

• Haha

katiemoo

white spot lesions. A sign of poor oral hygiene, usually. She does give off grubby vibes, so that doesn’t surprise me.
I’m not saying this to defend Carrie, but just in case any other tattlers see and worry, white spot lesions are nothing to do with oral hygiene. The spots are to do with the calcium within the tooth and will form there before the teeth even come through into the mouth. That being said, it’s still not the most flattering pic.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Honestly, despite the speculation on here, I think Oliver & Alessia don't care about Carrie or how they're coming across on social media. They're just living their life, which is how it should be.

Reactions: 39

TheCheeseFairy

I'm expecting a full house tour from Joel......"look, I'm in Carrie Hope Fletchers baking pan drawer......it's all organised, am so proud"......*giggles*.....*opens door*......"now this is where the magic happens, NO, not there you silly bunch, this is her office"........it'll go on and on....."this is her toilet, so proud of her having such a lovely loo"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Carrie is the type to react very, very badly no matter how kindly or gently Oliver may have ended things. If anything I think if he’d actually mistreated her we’d have seen far more damning indirects towards him on her socials.

Remember when she said ‘he bailed on us’. That alone was very telling. Carrie is a deeply entitled self absorbed person. So (in her mind) being dumped was always going to get framed as a hideous wrong being committed against her.

I’ve always felt that while she was heartbroken yes, she was mostly just deeply outraged that he would dare toss her to the side. Don’t forget that her passive aggressive Instagram post about struggling in Cinderella and hearing the lines about being unloved and unattractive (that ended up getting picked up by the papers) happened just after it was confirmed that Oliver was seeing his new gf. And then two weeks later Joel was on the scene.

And all her tasteless comments about how Joel is the best man she’s ever known, how good it is to finally have a partner who is supportive, how different it all feels. Even saying she nursed a crush for Joel all throughout the time she was with Oliver.

All because she’s unable to just accept the fact that Oliver didn’t want her. Her whole life since then has been a big performance and attempt to one up him. If she wasn’t so narcissistic she’d realise she’s wasting her energy on a one sided competition.

Oliver couldn’t care less and imo he never did. He’s posted more of his new relationship on IG in the last few months than he did with Carrie in the past 5 years combined. The sooner she accepts/processes this unpleasant reality then the closer she can get to actually living an authentic and happy life.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
93D86AC7-D3D1-4ED2-84E5-F593FD447BA5.png

I don’t know about Disney Cruise but my experience in Disneyland is that 97% they ask for an ID when getting alcoholic drinks. Between this and her probably lying about a CM telling her she is her fan (which they are not allowed to do, even Jonh Green mentioned it this year) I think she truly creates stories out of a simple interaction.

• Haha
  • Sick