Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or do her eyes just not look particularly happy/excited about this? Maybe she's still let lagged from Disney but the smile seems a little forced.
I thought that, but she actually looks better when she’s not doing one of her forced wacky faces.

Reactions: 10
His almost smile gives me the ick in that pic, couple it with “sorrynotsorry” :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I would NEVER for the life of me speak of having my partner “all to myself”. Especially not a partner I’ve had for what feels like two and a half weeks. Possessive much, Joel?

(And don’t even get me started on the smug look on his face. I really didn’t think it would be possible to dislike him this much this quickly. Jfc.)

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I would NEVER for the life of me speak of having my partner “all to myself”. Especially not a partner I’ve had for what feels like two and a half weeks. Possessive much, Joel?

(And don’t even get me started on the smug look on his face. I really didn’t think it would be possible to dislike him this much this quickly. Jfc.)
I agree with all of this. He gives me the major ick.🤢🤢 Also how childish to put “sorrynotsorry“ Wtf?! He’s a grown ass man, he needs to act like one.🤦🏻‍♀️🤢 And the smug look. I freaking can’t. Carrie really has the worst taste in men.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Remember when she used to fly anywhere with Oliver she would post a pic of him asleep next to her?! I bet she’ll post loads of pics of Joel being super attentive to her on the flight!

I find Joel so immature for his age #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His possessiveness of her is a major red flag. Why can’t she see what every one else is seeing? 🤢🚩🤢🚩🤢🚩

Reactions: 30
His possessiveness of her is a major red flag. Why can’t she see what every one else is seeing? 🤢🚩🤢🚩🤢🚩
Because then, you know, she would have to be 🚨 single 🚨 again. God forbid she spends some time on her own.

Reactions: 18
Remember when she used to fly anywhere with Oliver she would post a pic of him asleep next to her?! I bet she’ll post loads of pics of Joel being super attentive to her on the flight!

I find Joel so immature for his age #sorrynotsorry
I can imagine Joel would be really annoying on a flight, really over the top loud , extremely camp. Surprised he is not wearing his Hamilton t-shirt just so someone might recognise him. Please God let him not wear Speedos on this holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can imagine Joel would be really annoying on a flight, really over the top loud , extremely camp. Surprised he is not wearing his Hamilton t-shirt just so someone might recognise him. Please God let him not wear Speedos on this holiday.
I bet he claps when the plane lands

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“Finally get this girl all to myself” 🤮🤮🤮

I agree with Carrie not looking like she’s actually smiling with her eyes… I think it’s telling there was no grand reunion posts or anything. Will be an interesting watch over the next week 👀

Reactions: 14
It’s interesting that most of us don’t really like Carrie or find her incredibly irritating, but almost all of us are worried for her in this relationship and find Joel’s behaviour really concerning.

Reactions: 34
He really did resent her trip to Disney didn’t he. All the constant ‘so happy I’m at home’ comments, and now his caption about ‘finally’ getting her all to himself. Even the bit about it being ‘the first of many amazing holidays’ is just so intense and forced. Why not go on these trips first before deeming them as amazing lmao. I can’t help but feel like it’s him trying to compete with Oliver and his new gf and all of the (amazing haha) trips that they’ve gone on this year.

Reactions: 32
Honestly I'm genuinely concerned for her. Joel is being way too possessive way too quickly. Having her all to himself? Mate she's not a giant bag of malteasers for you to devour, she's a woman! She needs to stop that behaviour now before it gets any worse. What next? Will he stop her from seeing friends or family? Stop her going to work? Leaving her house? Using her phone?
Extreme maybe, but it did happen to a friend of mine a few years back.

Reactions: 23
If Joel does try to propose during their holiday, do you think he'll quote Frozen? 'Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?' sort of thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
There are literally zero emotions on their eyes.

After seeing her feed full of quirky stupid faces that we liked to mock but showed at least happiness, this selfie is very telling of how she *actually* feels about him. There is nothing of the love and adoration she usually had with Oliver and Pete (but I guess this time is different!!! And this is what true happiness looks on her/s )

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.