Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last post had 39 votes. Let's try again 🤣

Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend Is Creepy, Will Do Anything For A Freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The way he has made Carrie and her life his entire identity is absolutely terrifying. Like genuinely creepy beyond belief. And a grown adult man pushing 40 at that! Carrie needs to detach herself and avoid getting any more involved with him. It’s not cute, it’s not romantic, this level of codependency is a big flashing warning sign for something far more sinister.
No it's ok don't worry, remember, Carrie already explained in a Q&A that she likes Joel because everyone else really likes him, nobody has anything bad to say about this man. So it's cool. There's no way she might not know enough about him to know whether he'd make a good partner.

It is actually worrying though that Carrie seems to think people telling her Joel is nice is a good reason to fully trust and commit to him, and that she doesn't need to take the time to see for herself if they're compatible. I'd say that could be a sign she's not really aware of what she needs in a relationship, which usually means it's not a good idea to get into a relationship. Co-dependents anonymous recommends not rushing into relationships for a reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Has Joel aleady started in Hamilton?

I saw the show over 2 years a go (pre covid) and King George is a fantastic character but Joel is really giving me the ick...is he any good in Hamilton?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think any dumping will be happening. Even though most of us are creeped put here, she still loves the fact that she’s getting adoration from him. Maybe she’ll realize how creepy he was later on but for now she seems perfectly happy to have him around.
Fully agree. Like it was said in the previous thread, she loves the way he adores her. I’m sure she told him all about Oliver not supporting her enough, not being man enough etc. so Joel is clearly overcompensating. Carrie loves this.

Reactions: 15
There are social monitoring tools that can isolate key words in images. It's a really clever bit of tech, but I HOPE TO GOD he's not got an alert for 'Carrie Hope Fletcher' set up.

Edit: kept reading and saw the post about who can repost a story. Agree that he must have been tagged somewhere in the background, I'll pipe down :alien:
Even if he is tagged it wasn’t about him. He’s not her manager he needs to stop posting everything on her behalf.

She had a weird stalker not long ago (and that was awful) the last thing she needs is him encouraging a bunch of weirdos to raise his own profile.

Say what you want about Oliver but he yes might have lived with her and helped his profile but he didn’t plaster it on social media

Reactions: 15
Spotted one of my work mates had a notification on her phone that Carrie had added to her story and it just added a new level to the annoyance this person gives me. She’s also someone who doesn’t seem to understand the boundaries you should have with casts you’re working with, and took a selfie on an actor’s phone without him knowing.

Like this girl is like our work’s mini Carrie, very loud and shouty, and thinks everyone wants to know what’s going on in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had a weird stalker not long ago (and that was awful) the last thing she needs is him encouraging a bunch of weirdos to raise his own profile.
While on this subject, I wonder what happened in the end, did police apprehend this creep?

I remember her post which was awful. I feel like especially after that whole thing, she should explain boundaries and safety issues to Joel, dumb it down to him that this is not ok since he doesn’t listen to us or his relatives.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody remember the video Carrie did to Good Morning Sunshine when she housesit for Tom & Gi and it's her rooting through the house and trying on Tom's clothes? I expect a recreation from Joel within the next 3 hours.
Edit: It's this video - going through her videos trying to find this one reminded me why I actually started watching her in the first place, she used to be genuinley fun to watch?
I'm pretty sure this video is actually how I found Carrie's channel back in 2012. I was a fan for so long and her content was genuinely good back then. I miss that era on youtube :(

Reactions: 7
Parents who want z listers to notice their child are weird bastards.
We'll you don't have far to look, try Carrie's BFF Louise Pentland, her thread is full of what Tattlers think about her oversharing of her two daughters, absolutely disgraceful for an NSPCC ambassador!! Encouraged by Carrie who reshares it!

Reactions: 9
While on this subject, I wonder what happened in the end, did police apprehend this creep?

I remember her post which was awful. I feel like especially after that whole thing, she should explain boundaries and safety issues to Joel, dumb it down to him that this is not ok since he doesn’t listen to us or his relatives.
Looks like it went to court and he was jailed
for 12 months

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hiya! Long time lurker here, I'm hoping to contribute to this thread because my god the stuff that Carrie (and Joe(L)) get up to is just concerning.
1657099224211.png

Just wanted to drop in this screenshot I got.
I'm not sure, but I think Joel is jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Looks like it went to court and he was jailed
for 12 months
I seem to remember they couldn't prove he'd done what he did to Carrie because they couldn't pull his DNA off the paper he'd used?

She seems to have got over it pretty quickly if she's OK with her (and Joel) constantly oversharing where she is. 🙄

You can't let creeps like that ruin your life but you'd at least be more cautious. Nope. Not Carrie Joel Fletcher and her King.

Reactions: 1
The worse Joel gets, the better Carrie looks. She seems so normal and less annoying in comparison hahaha

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.