Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel strikes me as the type of guy to constantly be messaging you on WhatsApp and freaking out when you have read and not replied. I bet there are loads of messages going across the Atlantic each day

Reactions: 24
I’m confused?!
I think "Joe(l) is in reference to the main character Joe from the Netflix show You. He's a creepy stalker. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I hope Carrie enjoys her time with her family and realises what a mistake she's made letting Joel into her life so quickly.

Reactions: 22
I’m actually quite interested in her Disney posts/vlogging so I can live vicariously through her! Delighted Joel isn’t there as I’m sure his very presence would just irritate me.

Yes I’m a sad adult who loves Disney but I’ve only been to WDW once after 10 years of having a full time job of my own!

Reactions: 32
Honestly this family think they are so special, it so cringe I can’t 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure this video is actually how I found Carrie's channel back in 2012. I was a fan for so long and her content was genuinely good back then. I miss that era on youtube :(
Same!! Iirc, this was one of the first videos of hers that I watched back in like 2013.

Also, I leave tattle for a day, and y’all started a new thread already? Damn y’all are fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times has she been now? Is she not bored?? 🙄
She goes at least three times a year usually more and has done since she was about 10. So unless my maths is wrong she has been at least 57 times although it's probably more than that I would be bored if I was her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just watching her stories she's currently uploading and I'm getting the ick with how she's trying to be super posh. It's almost giving me "look Americans I'm from england"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like if Carrie does come back from this trip wanting to breakup with Joel, he’ll have none of it. He’ll stalk her and harass her about how he loves her and that they need to be together, he comes across as a man child. I really tried to give Joel the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I can’t, it’s too much and too cringe. He makes Carrie seem not so insufferable, if I was her I would be running for the hills away from him. Just my opinion though.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I feel like if Carrie does come back from this trip wanting to breakup with Joel, he’ll have none of it. He’ll stalk her and harass her about how he loves her and that they need to be together, he comes across as a man child. I really tried to give Joel the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I can’t, it’s too much and too cringe. He makes Carrie seem not so insufferable, if I was her I would be running for the hills away from him. Just my opinion though.🤷🏻‍♀️
I reckon that if they did break up, Joe(l) would use his 'good guy reputation' to convince all his mates/followers that he is the victim here. Just like how Carrie has done multiple times in the past. Because how could Joel, the all-round-good-guy-loved-by-everyone possibly be the reason for a breakup? He'll still be publicly supportive, making Carrie look even worse for dumping his ass.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The worse Joel gets, the better Carrie looks. She seems so normal and less annoying in comparison hahaha
Maybe that's why she's dating him.

We all assumed it's because she's needy and can never be single for more than 5 minutes. But really it's because being with Joel minimises her daft antics.

Reactions: 4
I get she likes Disney and fine whatever. I’d also understand her playing up to the characters when the kids are there. But when you are sitting on your own and calling over the characters like you think they are real… nope.

Also, Joel is off again.

Reactions: 19
I’ve had to unfollow Joel he’s actually doing my head in. There is absolutely no need. Is he prod his girlfriend and her family are away to Walt Disney world on a gifted trip. What a tosser

Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow Joel he’s actually doing my head in. There is absolutely no need. Is he prod his girlfriend and her family are away to Walt Disney world on a gifted trip. What a tosser
I can’t believe he’s still reposting her Disney reels with whiny passive aggressive ‘jokes’ about how jealous he is. I’d be so unimpressed if a boyfriend of mine acted like this. It smacks of self absorption on top of the codepency. Like he can’t just let her enjoy her family holiday without making it about him in some way? I bet he’s texting her every five seconds and forcing her to FaceTime for hours every night before bed.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I get she likes Disney and fine whatever. I’d also understand her playing up to the characters when the kids are there. But when you are sitting on your own and calling over the characters like you think they are real… nope.

Also, Joel is off again.
Yeah, I had those exact thoughts watching that. I can see it being really magical for children but a lone adult woman trying to get all of their attention felt off. It was like she didn't realise those are underpaid Disney employees in sweaty costumes who are paid to be that nice to her. It was so weird to hear her unironically describe those interactions as "magic".

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.