Carrie Hope Fletcher #21 Sun's out, tongues out, Cinders Luck has run out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie always seems to go OTT when doing these signings, all those hugs? No thanks! She has zero respect for her workmates, the shows left and the tickets sold. I know she'd probably say she is now protected having tested positive so recently but I'd be a bit hands off with total strangers. Remember the superfan who turned up looking like Carrie with a mask on at a MT event about a year ago? Saw she'd turned up looking like a carbon copy, creepy or what?

Reactions: 7
Carrie always seems to go OTT when doing these signings, all those hugs? No thanks! She has zero respect for her workmates, the shows left and the tickets sold. I know she'd probably say she is now protected having tested positive so recently but I'd be a bit hands off with total strangers. Remember the superfan who turned up looking like Carrie with a mask on at a MT event about a year ago? Saw she'd turned up looking like a carbon copy, creepy or what?
Oh my god, they showed up looking like her?! Wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think she covered the Covid thing by saying there’s a suitable gap between the last book signing and the first performance back. Also alluding that her employers are far more strict than needed.
Well yes Carrie they are running a million dollar business and some person throwing caution to the wind and cuddling up to the great unwashed strangers of the world puts that in jeopardy.
As much as we all want to believe it’s over COVID is still a thing.
She had zero sense. It’s fairly obvious that she just wants out of her contract whichever way possible

Anyone know when her first performance back is?

Reactions: 7
Please correct me if I’m wrong but she was using covid as a reason to avoid stage door etc (which is a good move for all cast members imo!) but will happily take gifts from and give hugs to strangers on her book tour 😂 I don’t understand people who are strict with covid in one sense but lax in others

Reactions: 13
Please correct me if I’m wrong but she was using covid as a reason to avoid stage door etc (which is a good move for all cast members imo!) but will happily take gifts from and give hugs to strangers on her book tour 😂 I don’t understand people who are strict with covid in one sense but lax in others
Isn't the stage door thing something that theatre management have said they are to avoid doing? It's a decision out of Carrie's hands from what I understand from the Q&A's vs the book tour where she decides how close the meet and greet is.

Reactions: 9
Isn't the stage door thing something that theatre management have said they are to avoid doing? It's a decision out of Carrie's hands from what I understand from the Q&A's vs the book tour where she decides how close the meet and greet is.
Yeah I think the stage door decision isn’t really hers, but I don’t buy it when she appears to be sad over no stage door. It was always such a source of drama and complaints from her. Oh wait. She actually likes drama and complaining, so maybe she DOES miss stage door ;D
As for meeting people during a book tour: those people are solely there for her and she decides how those meetings happen, so a much more controlled environment, plus, she gets presents, something she always enjoyed at stage sooty

Reactions: 8
Straight to Tenerife.

I wonder if Paris was a last minute thing seeing as he’s now in Tenerife?

Maybe they’d planned to go together seeing as Carrie was off this week too?
092367C5-D35E-4495-AE96-22D57AB63ECA.png

Reactions: 6
Yes but you can imagine how pissed off the theatre management would be if she goes and gets covid from a book tour hug, brings it into the cast, and shuts the show down for a couple of weeks.

She could show a little more responsibility towards the rest of the cast and to the poor people that have bought tickets to see it, by extending the show's management's stage door rules to her other public interactions as well tbh.

Although maybe she's just given up caring about Cindermehla and her theatre career altogether now anyway, and has decided that writing these books is going to be the thing to keep her in fabulous wealth until she's 80, who knows.

Reactions: 8
She’s a GOOFBALL doncha know.
Craaaaaazzzy chicks pose like that
Rock n roll babeeeeeeeee, Rock. N. ROLL🤘
This has sort of made me wonder if - if she hasn't fully been disowned by ALW - if she'd go in as Ms Mullins in School of Rock? Maybe saves a bit of face when Cinders closes and the Gillian Lynne is empty...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This has sort of made me wonder if - if she hasn't fully been disowned by ALW - if she'd go in as Ms Mullins in School of Rock? Maybe saves a bit of face when Cinders closes and the Gillian Lynne is empty...
Surely killing one of his shows is enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm by no means a Carrie fan but find it amusing that people are now complaining because she is hugging strangers. If she refused to hug or be within two meters of anyone at these book signings you'd all be complaining about that too. Like I say, I'm no Carrie fan but I can't help but feel the poor gal can't win!! 🙄

Reactions: 22
[she hadn’t got the comedy chops for Mullins

I'm by no means a Carrie fan but find it amusing that people are now complaining because she is hugging strangers. If she refused to hug or be within two meters of anyone at these book signings you'd all be complaining about that too. Like I say, I'm no Carrie fan but I can't help but feel the poor gal can't win!! 🙄
Don’t think she should be hugging anyone to be honest.
Might be up to her whether she does it or not at her own book tour but
It’s not responsible when she is the lead in a show supposedly relying on her presence for sales.
Covid is still a thing.
She might test. The people meeting her don’t

Reactions: 5
[she hadn’t got the comedy chops for Mullins

Don’t think she should be hugging anyone to be honest.
Might be up to her whether she does it or not at her own book tour but
It’s not responsible when she is the lead in a show supposedly relying on her presence for sales.
Covid is still a thing.
She might test. The people meeting her don’t
It’s not as if Covid is the only infectious thing out there either. Colds, flu - these also still exist and have the potential to put her off work and spread to cast members.

Since we’re still in a pandemic, I’d be happy if she stated hugs weren’t allowed but they could have a distanced chat or something like that. But I understand where you’re coming from, she’s damned if she does damned if she doesn’t a lot of the time!
She’s had covid pretty recently so the risk for herself is probably out of her mind due to short term immunity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.