Carrie Hope Fletcher #21 Sun's out, tongues out, Cinders Luck has run out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, that's not exactly surprising (or funny..). Of course you wouldn't invite your ex and their new partner unless you're completely over it and stayed friends.
Well yes of course I know that, it was a joke

Reactions: 6
I have to wonder if she wasn’t invited but used the excuse that it’s her birthday as to why she isn’t there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to wonder if she wasn’t invited but used the excuse that it’s her birthday as to why she isn’t there 😂
I thought this too, but I saw that the person who is putting on the event, Shanay Holmes reposted on her story what Carrie put on her story about the event and Shanay reposted that and put “Carrie! You Queen!” So I don’t see her reposting that if Carrie had not been invited? I mean it could mean nothing obviously, but it was just something I noticed.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So do we think she has vlogged the book tour or is she phasing out YouTube now? She doesn’t seem to have much interest in it anymore.

Reactions: 10
So she isn’t taking part or going because it’s her 30th? She does know that people work on milestone birthdays right? I certainly did!
I turn 25 this year, and I’ll most definitely be working. In retail no less.

So do we think she has vlogged the book tour or is she phasing out YouTube now? She doesn’t seem to have much interest in it anymore.
She's not very consistent with it anymore. She's pretty much abandoned "Vlogerella" and her short lived "Showverviews". She seems to be more focused on being an influencer on Insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Watching F1 and all that’s in my head is her stupid Lando Norris song 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why don’t you do a L’Oréal and treat yourself to a last minute holiday to New York then cruise back 😄.
Don't worry! I have a bunch of revenge traveling lined up (that I already cleared with my managers before I took it off 😄 )

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If she's having a birthday party I wonder who will/won't make the guest list 🤭
Safe to say Oliver and his new girl are out 🤣
By the looks of it everyone will be at MT con

I thought this too, but I saw that the person who is putting on the event, Shanay Holmes reposted on her story what Carrie put on her story about the event and Shanay reposted that and put “Carrie! You Queen!” So I don’t see her reposting that if Carrie had not been invited? I mean it could mean nothing obviously, but it was just something I noticed.🤷🏻‍♀️
Bit like the Oliviers
Let’s find an excuse but we weren’t invited anyway?

By the looks of the line up it’s very much geared to teen musicals: Be more chill, Jamie, six, Heathers etc and I wouldn’t count Cinderella as that

Reactions: 4
I am going to be so so judged for this but I spent my 30 birthday in Disneyland 😬😬😬
But almost of my birthdays were spent in school/college/working because I am also an October birthday. (Didn’t do anything for my 18)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am going to be so so judged for this but I spent my 30 birthday in Disneyland 😬😬😬
But almost of my birthdays were spent in school/college/working because I am also an October birthday. (Didn’t do anything for my 18)
I did the same and was too scared to say 😅🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That usage of Faith Kill's This Kiss for her book reel reminded me of the cover she did with Alex Day and it made me cringe a bit being reminded of how much I shipped them around that time 😬

I'd put money on Carrie being in Disney on her 30th

Reactions: 5
Wanna bet that Carrie only followed hannah on insta purely so she can remind her that she was in the original heathers and no matter what this cast does itll never trump the fact carrie was the original 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.