Carrie Hope Fletcher #21 Sun's out, tongues out, Cinders Luck has run out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A West End Musical Convention has been announced in October… Wonder if Carrie will be invited/attend

Reactions: 2
A West End Musical Convention has been announced in October… Wonder if Carrie will be invited/attend
She doesn't seem to be, it's quite a line up though. Can only imagine the fuss she'd make if she went... though I'd pay for her acting masterclass :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't seem to be, it's quite a line up though. Can only imagine the fuss she'd make if she went... though I'd pay for her acting masterclass :ROFLMAO:
I think Ivano is attending, good for him! He deserves it and I wish him all the success in the world!

Reactions: 7
Recap:

Carrie conveniently missed performing as Cinderella on the night of the Oliviers. She mentioned her voice hasn't recovered from Covid.

Oliver was found to be in Paris with another girl who is most likely his new girlfriend. Carrie has not commented as of yet but is still posting passive-aggressive quotes and talking about the break up in every Q+A she gets.

"With this Kiss" has been released and it's every bit as terrible as expected. The main character seems to have superhuman hearing and exhibits borderline stalker behaviour. Carrie also seems to have a very romanticised view of the world, especially about jobs outside of MT and travel.
She is currently on a promotional book tour this week.

Is still posing with her tongue out at every chance she gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Reminds me of this quote by Chris Rock

“Jada got mad, said she’s not coming. Jada boycotting the Oscars is like me boycotting Rihanna’s panties. I wasn’t invited.”

• Haha
So she isn’t taking part or going because it’s her 30th? She does know that people work on milestone birthdays right? I certainly did!
Also it's on for several days so she could easily go on a day that isn't her birthday.

Reactions: 8
Also it's on for several days so she could easily go on a day that isn't her birthday.
I mean she could even make the event a birthday treat for herself?

She is just ridiculous. Thinks she is the only person to have ever had a 30th birthday or something. Newsflash Carrie, in the end they're just days like any other day.

Reactions: 13
Why is she making such a big deal out of her 30th?
When I turned 30 I tried very hard to pretend it wasn't happening 😂

She will definitely make sure she gets lots of attention, and get ready for many many reflective posts about how amazing her life is etc

In fairness, a conference centre full of Six and Heathers fans is one of the last places I'd want to spend my birthday... 😄

If she wants to celebrate with her family instead I don't see the issue.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.