Carrie Hope Fletcher #21 Sun's out, tongues out, Cinders Luck has run out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making such a big deal out of her 30th?
Tbf, I know a lot of people who do. I don’t really get it, I never have but even my sister had a big 30th birthday party and she literally started planning it about 8 months in advance and would not stop talking about it for that entire time. I love my sister and she’s a wonderful person, so not hate too her I’m just saying I personally don’t really get it, but I know a lot of people that are like that. I’ve just never really understood it, I get it can feel like a big milestone for some though, that’s how my sister felt about it. I’ve always seen my birthday as just another day, but I know some people are really into their birthdays, so much so that they say “it’s my birth week”. So I know a lot of people like that, and I’ve always said to each their own, it’s their birthday and they can spend it however they want, even if I don’t get it, it’s their day. My 30th is coming up and I want to crawl in a hole for it and hide. Special.😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
In fairness, a conference centre full of Six and Heathers fans is one of the last places I'd want to spend my birthday... 😄

If she wants to celebrate with her family instead I don't see the issue.
Yeah to be fair she doesn't have to go. I think ic
Tbf, I know a lot of people who do. I don’t really get it, I never have but even my sister had a big 30th birthday party and she literally started planning it about 8 months in advance and would not stop talking about it for that entire time. I love my sister and she’s a wonderful person, so not hate too her I’m just saying I personally don’t really get it, but I know a lot of people that are like that. I’ve just never really understood it, I get it can feel like a big milestone for some though, that’s how my sister felt about it. I’ve always seen my birthday as just another day, but I know some people are really into their birthdays, so much so that they say “it’s my birth week”. So I know a lot of people like that, and I’ve always said to each their own, it’s their birthday and they can spend it however they want, even if I don’t get it, it’s their day. My 30th is coming up and I want to crawl in a hole for it and hide. Special.😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I do as well. Personally my birthdays have always been very low key but I'm an introvert and that's how I like it. Each to their own!
I can just see Carrie making a huge deal out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m 30 next year and my plan will be the same as it has been for like nearly every birthday. Go to the pub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen this. What an accolade!! Carrie would be banging on about this for the next three decades if she’d done this - but of course she’d never settle to be just a lowly cover. Only the principle roles are good enough for her!
People like hannah will go far in this industry she works her ass off, the fact she got a normal job during that pandemic unlike carrie, she actually went to drama school, leads the warm ups, doesnt make heathers all about her and make heathers a one woman show like carrie did. Hannah is amazing and i hope more people look up to her and not carrie.

Reactions: 32
Just seen this. What an accolade!! Carrie would be banging on about this for the next three decades if she’d done this - but of course she’d never settle to be just a lowly cover. Only the principle roles are good enough for her!
I saw this too, I think she went on with about 4hrs practice and no cover run. Very impressive!

Also one of the covers for Hans in Frozen had to switch back to his original role halfway through the show and then go back to Hans.

I have so much respect for swings, covers and understudies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw this too, I think she went on with about 4hrs practice and no cover run. Very impressive!

Also one of the covers for Hans in Frozen had to switch back to his original role halfway through the show and then go back to Hans.

I have so much respect for swings, covers and understudies.
Its also like when chris parkinson went on for the role of JD with like half an hour till show time because the understudy fell sick between the matinee and the evening show. He went on with scrip in hand and did an amazing job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s a big discussion on Twitter about Paul Taylor mills as he has blocked loads of heathers fans for tweeting him to get more swings

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its also like when chris parkinson went on for the role of JD with like half an hour till show time because the understudy fell sick between the matinee and the evening show. He went on with scrip in hand and did an amazing job.
Intense. But how does it work when he brought the script with him on stage? Sounds like it could only happen for very rare crisis-moments? I suppose they made it work somehow, so it didn't seem too out of place?

Reactions: 2
Looking at Twitter (not always the best place I grant you) there’s been a fair bit of controversy about this. They have no swings at the other palace and while it’s commendable I think the feeling is PTM is taking the piss a bit

Also yes congratulations to these overworked last minute castings but you’ve got to wonder about the quality for the audience. Apparently there’s been reduced ensemble to one on occasions and cut shows.
I’m all for the show must go on but at the expense of what?

Back to Carrie.
Was thinking a convention surrounded by the bright young talents of Six, Heathers (anything high energy and young) would really make her imposter syndrome kick in a bit?
The competition for the long queue would really have my anxiety up

Intense. But how does it work when he brought the script with him on stage? Sounds like it could only happen for very rare crisis-moments? I suppose they made it work somehow, so it didn't seem too out of place?
The director came out before the show started and said about the situation and that as chris wasnt the understudy for this role he would have the script in his hand for a few scenes, but honestly by the end of it i didnt even notice he had the script in hand.

Reactions: 8
I mean fair enough if she doesn't want to work on her birthday, I always book mine off if I can, but it's the way she's completely predictably not just said "I'm not going because I have other plans but looks amazing!" but "it's MY big THREE-OH BIRTHDAY so I'M not going to be there". It's six months away, girlie x

Reactions: 13
I mean fair enough if she doesn't want to work on her birthday, I always book mine off if I can, but it's the way she's completely predictably not just said "I'm not going because I have other plans but looks amazing!" but "it's MY big THREE-OH BIRTHDAY so I'M not going to be there". It's six months away, girlie x
Six months yes. But it gives all the little teens who follow her plenty of time to save up for pressies

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it likely that Oliver will be at this MT event? I wonder if she’s trying to avoid him (especially if there’s a possibility he’ll be with this new girl). If so, I don’t really blame her tbh. It will be difficult for her because they all mix in the same circles.

Bet Carrie is one of those people who says “it’s my birth week” :sick:
Ugh. I work with someone (remotely now thankfully) who would announce her birth MONTH, then wear a tiara every. Single. Day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If she's having a birthday party I wonder who will/won't make the guest list 🤭
Safe to say Oliver and his new girl are out 🤣

Reactions: 2
If she's having a birthday party I wonder who will/won't make the guest list 🤭
Safe to say Oliver and his new girl are out 🤣
I mean, that's not exactly surprising (or funny..). Of course you wouldn't invite your ex and their new partner unless you're completely over it and stayed friends.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.