Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a streamed concert at the London Coliseum... Won’t do an at home concert but more than happy to go the an actual venue

Great that she’s wearing a mask. Not great that she posts a photo of herself touching said mask while wearing it.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing a streamed concert at the London Coliseum... Won’t do an at home concert but more than happy to go the an actual venue
I’m wondering if the avoidance of doing something from home has something to do with why she won’t do a house tour. Remembering GG found her house on a house website due to her revealing a very distinct piece of wall paper in one of the rooms. Just a theory, I can imagine she doesn’t want that to happen again plus I remember her sharing that she had to call the police at one point- GG theorised a stalker or fan may have actually gone to the house. I do want to add that nobody actually wrote her address on the GG thread though the website was shared through DMs to those who asked. Looking back on it I do feel weird about what we did as i did happen to find the listings for her old flat plus the new house. The pictures she originally shared did make the house fairly easy to find, but that’s no excuse.
I think I may be sympathising with her due to the fact that I’ve been rewatching some of her old behind the scenes videos due to needing a theatre fix. If Cinderella does go ahead, I really hope she films a lot of the process for YouTube, it’ll be so interesting to see the behind the scenes for a brand new West End musical, Cinderella may even humble her a little (I hope), either that or it’ll go straight to her head and she’ll get even worse. Holding out for humbling 🤞

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if the avoidance of doing something from home has something to do with why she won’t do a house tour. Remembering GG found her house on a house website due to her revealing a very distinct piece of wall paper in one of the rooms. Just a theory, I can imagine she doesn’t want that to happen again plus I remember her sharing that she had to call the police at one point- GG theorised a stalker or fan may have actually gone to the house. I do want to add that nobody actually wrote her address on the GG thread though the website was shared through DMs to those who asked. Looking back on it I do feel weird about what we did as i did happen to find the listings for her old flat plus the new house. The pictures she originally shared did make the house fairly easy to find, but that’s no excuse.
I think I may be sympathising with her due to the fact that I’ve been rewatching some of her old behind the scenes videos due to needing a theatre fix. If Cinderella does go ahead, I really hope she films a lot of the process for YouTube, it’ll be so interesting to see the behind the scenes for a brand new West End musical, Cinderella may even humble her a little (I hope), either that or it’ll go straight to her head and she’ll get even worse. Holding out for humbling 🤞
Potentially why but then she could’ve always done it on the sofa where they’ve been doing videos all the time. Maybe she just didn’t feel comfortable after what happened with Into The Unknown on the live I don’t know but it just kinda irked me

I've been watching some of her old vlogs room I even went back to videos when Dan and Phil were in the Christmas ones (going way, way back)

It's so frustrating as I love her back then. I try and watch a Heathers or current video, she just has such a smug look and it just annoys me.

She seems so sweet and humble in those earlier vlogs. I still love her long mane in those videos too.

I usedd to hope she'd revert back to that girl again (as she was still like it during the Dubai gig) but I just don't think it'll ever happen sadly.

I've been watching some of her old vlogs room I even went back to videos when Dan and Phil were in the Christmas ones (going way, way back)

It's so frustrating as I love her back then. I try and watch a Heathers or current video, she just has such a smug look and it just annoys me.

She seems so sweet and humble in those earlier vlogs. I still love her long mane in those videos too.

I usedd to hope she'd revert back to that girl again (as she was still like it during the Dubai gig) but I just don't think it'll ever happen sadly.
I’ve just hit the Addams Family vlogs so I’m seeing where she started to change. Carrie has admitted that Addams was a kind of university experience for her, away from home, drinking more etc. The reason it didn’t happen on Chitty was probably because it was a younger show with kids involved. Addams- all adult cast, sexually charged show (kissing Oliver in practically every scene), it was also the show that she fell for Oliver. It’s obvious from the rehearsal vlogs that she was attracted to Oliver- hanging and draping over him a lot. There was at least emotional cheating involved, whether Carrie wants to admit to that or not. Both Carrie and Oliver broke up with their respective partners so they weren’t dragging their partners along. The fact that Carrie essentially said they were friends with benefits to begin with (they didn’t go official until about a year after Addams probably to skew the overlap) but she admits they were ‘dating’ for about a year before the announcement and that it started while they were doing Addams.
Then she went into another adult sexually charged show- Heathers. There is a whole number dedicated to Veronica sleeping with JD. She admits it’s the sexiest she has felt on stage. In those 2 shows she did grow up and change a lot.
I’ll admit I’m a very different person since I went to university. I drank the most I ever drank at uni, didn’t drink at all before uni now I appreciate a g&t, glass of white and champagne. At the age of 30, I am the most confident I’ve ever been and feel the most me I’ve ever felt in my life.
I can’t hate on Carrie for ‘growing up’ because it happens to all of us. But it seems her brain and attitude have grown at different rates. She probably feels more grown up inside but at the same time there are certain things she never experienced and can’t grow from. She said on her stories that she’s getting Facebook lessons from Louise Pentland. I don’t watch or follow Louise so I don’t know how qualified she is to do that, but it’s a start. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she needs social media training. If she hasn’t got a manager, she needs to get one and all social media posts need to go through them. Tbh Colleen Ballinger needs a social media manager too because hers are a mess as well. The Miranda twitter fiasco is a great example of how horrible things can go wrong. At least Carrie is not getting young fans to tweet for her and sharing personal details with them via dms. (Yes, I have a lot of opinions about Colleen!)
Back to Carrie, I actually loved her hair as it was when she did Addams. It was just below her shoulders as was a great length on her. Short enough to maintain but still long enough to be creative with.
Ps- I’ve also realised that she talks differently now, anybody else noticed that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Phantom :cry: I think theatre will always be slightly altered now when they go back.

Interesting to see Carrie finally taking part in a lockdown thing.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just hit the Addams Family vlogs so I’m seeing where she started to change. Carrie has admitted that Addams was a kind of university experience for her, away from home, drinking more etc. The reason it didn’t happen on Chitty was probably because it was a younger show with kids involved. Addams- all adult cast, sexually charged show (kissing Oliver in practically every scene), it was also the show that she fell for Oliver. It’s obvious from the rehearsal vlogs that she was attracted to Oliver- hanging and draping over him a lot. There was at least emotional cheating involved, whether Carrie wants to admit to that or not. Both Carrie and Oliver broke up with their respective partners so they weren’t dragging their partners along. The fact that Carrie essentially said they were friends with benefits to begin with (they didn’t go official until about a year after Addams probably to skew the overlap) but she admits they were ‘dating’ for about a year before the announcement and that it started while they were doing Addams.
Then she went into another adult sexually charged show- Heathers. There is a whole number dedicated to Veronica sleeping with JD. She admits it’s the sexiest she has felt on stage. In those 2 shows she did grow up and change a lot.
I’ll admit I’m a very different person since I went to university. I drank the most I ever drank at uni, didn’t drink at all before uni now I appreciate a g&t, glass of white and champagne. At the age of 30, I am the most confident I’ve ever been and feel the most me I’ve ever felt in my life.
I can’t hate on Carrie for ‘growing up’ because it happens to all of us. But it seems her brain and attitude have grown at different rates. She probably feels more grown up inside but at the same time there are certain things she never experienced and can’t grow from. She said on her stories that she’s getting Facebook lessons from Louise Pentland. I don’t watch or follow Louise so I don’t know how qualified she is to do that, but it’s a start. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she needs social media training. If she hasn’t got a manager, she needs to get one and all social media posts need to go through them. Tbh Colleen Ballinger needs a social media manager too because hers are a mess as well. The Miranda twitter fiasco is a great example of how horrible things can go wrong. At least Carrie is not getting young fans to tweet for her and sharing personal details with them via dms. (Yes, I have a lot of opinions about Colleen!)
Back to Carrie, I actually loved her hair as it was when she did Addams. It was just below her shoulders as was a great length on her. Short enough to maintain but still long enough to be creative with.
Ps- I’ve also realised that she talks differently now, anybody else noticed that?
Oh I completely agree, I am absolutely not the same person I was at 18 now I'm 29.

I'm not expecting Carrie to stay the same and she will grow and change.

I don't dislike her for changing, I think it's more the attitude and ego that came around the Addams time that's never really left.

She is very snippy and rude now. I don't like the way she speaks to some people like she's talking down to them. She comes across as a bit of a know it all and acts like she's smarter than them.

I equally loved her hair in Addams too! It was lovely!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Carrie’s lack of involvement in things during lockdown has anything to do with people knowing where she lives. Both her and Oliver have done enough videos from the home during lockdown - she could easily pick one of those locations to set up her camera for an industry event.

I just don’t think she wants to do them and I also think that when she has sung live from home during lockdown it’s not been very good and she’s conscious of that - she even admitted that Into the Unknown was terrible.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I agree with the above.

She probably also realises she needs to promo herself for Cinderella. She may have even been prompted.

Also - Colleen Ballinger is similar to Carrie in that her Netflix show was almost similar to her "uni" experience - she left her husband for her co star and the parallels are uncanny. But that's all I will say on her. Wrong place. Wrong thread. Haha

Reactions: 8
It's totally understandable to grow and change. But when people change for the worse, then there's a problem.

It's totally understandable to grow and change. But when people change for the worse, then there's a problem.
Yes, exactly! This is what I mean!

She's not grown and changed in a good way. She's absolutely insufferable nowadays (in my opinion anyway)

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't want to take Facebook lessons from Louise - she is also very chippy and pass agg. I read her thread too!

• Haha
Photo on the left looks like someone I would want to say hi to and get to know. The one on ten right I'd cross the road to avoid (the duck pout alone is enough)

The problem is, and this isnt just aimed at Carrie, but influencers/social media stars think they are above everything and mostly have no self awareness. I hate the term 'haters' as now anyone who disagrees with someone is a hater and these social media stars think they can do no wrong. No, you're putting yourself out there, trying to influence people and their lives, you absolutely should (and should expect) to be questioned on things you put out there. Great leaders (that's what influencers are trying to be) lead by example so it is very important to be authentic otherwise people will eventually pick up on it. Too many of them think it's just posting a photo for likes or advertising. They don't get the bigger picture and issues. The public shouldnt just blindly follow people, after all some of them promote (at best) pointless or (at worst) dangerous products/lifestyles.

You want to try and be an online influence, fine, go for it. BUT you have got to expect to be questioned and challenged. You're no better than anyone else.

Also, comments can be invaluable from a business perspective. Views dropping off? not growing your following? maybe listen to what people are saying and consider maybe you are in the wrong

One final thing lol. deleting comments and blocking people to control the narrative just because people disagree with you is what dictators and Donald trump do...
I distinctly remember watching a video of Carrie’s where she literally says: “Don’t comment on a post without expecting some feedback. If you want to talk into an empty void, invest in a journal.” Why can’t she follow her own advice? Why is she surprised by the people that merely disagree with her? Why is she spending precious hours of the day to obsess over this?? Does anyone else remember that video?

Reactions: 6
I think she sounds a lot different - she's always been shouty in her videos but I actually struggle to get through them now, her voice is very grating, almost sounds strained. There's also a lot more, I don't know how to put this, mouth noise? I can't really handle it...

• Haha
In Oliver's video this morning Carrie said her dream the night before meant 'you want to show more of your true self, but you are not ready to expose all sides of your personality just yet'. Interesting...

In Oliver's video this morning Carrie said her dream the night before meant 'you want to show more of your true self, but you are not ready to expose all sides of your personality just yet'. Interesting...
Is he secretly gay?!

I agree. I think Addams family was when I personally started to see the biggest change in her. It’s not about her growing up because we all went through that but it’s about a personality change. She is very dismissive, rude and patronising towards not just oli but also others. Is unnecessarily defensive and just seems like a very angry person. She seems angry at the world and I’m not sure why. I miss the old Carrie with the long hair, she was like a breath of fresh air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.