Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie we don’t care that you need to urinate and to go on and on about it in your video is frankly weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So, this mornings video... some valid points were raised. People have a right to curate their social media to what they want it to be, but a lot of what Carrie said seemed hypocritical. She doesn’t really practice what she preaches. She says ‘don’t feed the trolls’ but she does. I’ve seen her argue on social media with people who should just be ignored. She’s even brought attention to the comment of people possibly thinking she’s unprofessional to work with. She says she didn’t answer the question because she didn’t want to bring attention to it but then spoke about it, at length, on a video for the world to see. There were points in the video where I wondered if Ollie was thinking the same thing. It’s one thing to delete a comment accusing you of being a bad singer (he knows his employers have heard him sing and that’s how he got the job) but people thinking you are unprofessional is a very personal thing. If there is anyone out there who does think that of Carrie having worked with her, she may have just opened the floodgates. It’s like when Lea Michele’s cast mates started sharing their stories after one person shared theirs. It only takes one story to give people the confidence to share their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lmao I can't with Carrie saying as a vlogger she knows what is and what isn't interesting to film

Lmao I can't with Carrie saying as a vlogger she knows what is and what isn't interesting to film
She says this when her content (not including Oliver) is incredibly dull.

She really is that person who can't be bad at ANYTHING 🙄

Reactions: 3
as a vlogger she is incredibly dull. She doesnt inform people of anything, provide a service, there is no creative content. She is a personality vlogger, so someone that places themselves as the star and if you dont buy into her then she has nothing else to offer. It's just her thoughts and opinions, like a diary, and like a**holes everyone has opinions.

If you like her then you'll like her vlogs, but you cant recommend her to anyone as she doesnt offer a reason to, she has no niche.

Reactions: 1
I think she appeals to very young MT fans, I haven't picked up on any older fans of late. (Obviously correct me if I'm wrong!)

I feel like a lot of people who followed and supported her for a long time are now on here and former fans calling her out on her behaviour.

On a separate note, has anyone seen Pete's IG?

He's deleted everything and done a video of him smashing jars of jam!

Sounds pretty exciting, I wonder what he's planning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If you like her then you'll like her vlogs, but you cant recommend her to anyone as she doesnt offer a reason to, she has no niche.
I agree, but how tragic is this? She's a musical theatre star (I guess) and could make the most interesting vlogs to, I don't know, showcase her talent, film behind the scenes (her bts stuff from her first/second Les Mis run was really good!), talk to colleagues about shared experiences...but instead it's all about herself and the whole big of nothing she's got to say.

oh yeah she COULD really cultivate a channel if she put the work in. But like so many vloggers they think pointing and shooting is enough

Carrie strikes me as a girl who was never told No as a child.
I absolutely agree with this!! Or threw a tantrum until it was a yes. She said a while ago in a video that aged 12 she lent her parents money to buy a house from money she had earned as a child. Probably used that as ammunition to get her own way🤷‍♀️

• Wow
I believe so! Be interesting to see what he's planning. Good for him, excited to see where he's going with his career now!
He's releasing music. Like alternative rock. He gave us a little sample over on Twitch once.

You should follow him there. He just chats and sometimes plays games. He is so sweet and humble (unlike Carrie). And he has built such a positive community there! It's great to see him in such a good place!

• Heart
I agree, but how tragic is this? She's a musical theatre star (I guess) and could make the most interesting vlogs to, I don't know, showcase her talent, film behind the scenes (her bts stuff from her first/second Les Mis run was really good!), talk to colleagues about shared experiences...but instead it's all about herself and the whole big of nothing she's got to say.
I started watching some of her Heathers vlogs and they were so boring I couldn't watch more than 1/2.

I started watching some of her Heathers vlogs and they were so boring I couldn't watch more than 1/2.
I agree. That was roughly the time I had to unsubscribe because it was just so boring and she just sounded so self righteous all the time.

I never watched those; I had checked out during the Addams time. It's sad how long ago it's been that she resembled any kind of likable person in her own freaking videos. She films them, edits (!) them, thus presumably watches them before uploading and this is the kind of persona she wants the world to see.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t seem to have any friends in the Heathers cast so she didn’t really have any one to bounce off of in the vlogs. She’s much better when she has someone like Scott with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.