Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She straight up screamed at Oli in his video this morning because she didn't understand a question properly. He's soooo uncomfortable wtf

Starting at 3:46:

Ooh this made me need to comment rather than stalk. I think this is so telling about her attitude to life that she feels she hasn't learnt anything in the last 20 years that would improve her life now. I would love to go back to my younger days and learn from my mistakes or to be able to ignore peer pressure to not do the things I love because they were considered uncool. Also the attitude of just wanting to know everything without putting the work in. I don't know why her answer to this question made me so angry 😂

Reactions: 8
Of course Carrie knows better than her editor. I don’t know why I’m even surprised anymore that she picked examples that show other people looking stupid and uncultured about the glorious world of theatre. Heaven forbid she retells a story that forces her to laugh at herself about something she did wrong. She really is verging on becoming insufferable.

Reactions: 5
I really want to be in a social group with Carrie to see what its like... I'm ridiculously laid back and I can just see her getting annoyed at me because she's so tightly wound but wouldn't really be able to impress me 😂

I found her story earlier advertising some IG Heathers event this weekend very telling seeing as she has no part in it. Almost all other cast members are involved.

Reactions: 1
I found her story earlier advertising some IG Heathers event this weekend very telling seeing as she has no part in it. Almost all other cast members are involved.
I don't think most of the cast liked her and were probably glad she wasn't involved

Reactions: 2
Of course Carrie knows better than her editor. I don’t know why I’m even surprised anymore that she picked examples that show other people looking stupid and uncultured about the glorious world of theatre. Heaven forbid she retells a story that forces her to laugh at herself about something she did wrong. She really is verging on becoming insufferable.
She also overexplained ALL of those points to try and sound like an expert but it just makes HER look dumb for turning a standard concept into something special. Of course her biggest and first one is stage door as well :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found it funny in that video where she said there isn’t anything she knows now that would help her younger self out...

She wrote a book titled “all I know now” about everything she’s learned. Yet she says she hasn’t learned anything that she’d do differently if she’d had the chance? Besides that, it’s a thought experiment, I don’t know why she got so angry? 😂 it’s not like anyone was going to send her back in time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's arrogant, opinionated, there's no part of her I warm too, she's a mediocre talent at best. And at 27 working 8 show's a week you shouldn't be that large. Tom obviously struggled with his weight and did something about it, I forget he was large as he's been slender so long now. I wonder who her main competition is for roles.

Reactions: 3
She's arrogant, opinionated, there's no part of her I warm too, she's a mediocre talent at best. And at 27 working 8 show's a week you shouldn't be that large. Tom obviously struggled with his weight and did something about it, I forget he was large as he's been slender so long now. I wonder who her main competition is for roles.
Please! People of all sizes can be on stage. Don't shame her for her weight.

Reactions: 21
I found it funny in that video where she said there isn’t anything she knows now that would help her younger self out...

She wrote a book titled “all I know now” about everything she’s learned. Yet she says she hasn’t learned anything that she’d do differently if she’d had the chance? Besides that, it’s a thought experiment, I don’t know why she got so angry? 😂 it’s not like anyone was going to send her back in time lol
I feel like it might be borne of insecurity like she didn’t like Oliver saying he’d like to do anything differently or over again or even enjoyed anything where she wasn’t there!

Reactions: 3
I'm not. But the friend's I have in theatre over 25 years are not that chubby.
I think someone like Celinde is a much better role model. She's super talented and creative and fit. I feel it's very unhealthy to have someone like Carrie a role model. Being fat, and that's what she is, is not ok. As is being too skinny.

• Heart
I'm not. But the friend's I have in theatre over 25 years are not that chubby.
Everybody, and every body, is different. I know people who have clocked up 1-45 years in theatre, and there are people at every size at every stage. I actually find that the average number of "bigger" people in theatre increase with age, as people stop caring so much about the pressure to be thin (thank you drama schools and casting directors). Nobody has a right to say she "shouldn't" be any size. It doesn't affect you at all, and it is body shaming. Don't

Reactions: 21
Everybody, and every body, is different. I know people who have clocked up 1-45 years in theatre, and there are people at every size at every stage. I actually find that the average number of "bigger" people in theatre increase with age, as people stop caring so much about the pressure to be thin (thank you drama schools and casting directors). Nobody has a right to say she "shouldn't" be any size. It doesn't affect you at all, and it is body shaming. Don't
She's a plus size girl. If she's ok with that, then great. But as a influencer to my children, at her age, No. She's 27, not 57.

• Heart
Woah woah woah, enough with the body shaming. She absolutely isn't 'plus size' although it would be totally fine if she was... she's a pretty standard size in the UK and likely to be the same/smaller than many people reading your comments.

Carrie has many obvious flaws, but her body positivity is certainly something great for young girls to look up to!

Health shaming like that is bloody ridiculous... as you said, she has a very active job and does seem to be into her running so I don't see how you can tell that she's unhealthy just because she doesn't look like Celinde?

Look at people like Zoe Sugg who has what society deems a 'healthy' body size, but constantly eats junk and never exercises...

Sorry for the rant and getting off topic, but most of us seem to be in agreement on not wanting body shaming here.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's a plus size girl. If she's ok with that, then great. But as a influencer to my children, at her age, No. She's 27, not 57.
It’s not Carrie’s job to be thin just to set an example for your children 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tom made a congratulations post for One Direction and it was the most Fletcher™️ thing ever. He made sure to mention how THEY wanted a photo with HIM and while he praised their success he made sure to mention all of the songs he wrote/helped write. Can’t praise someone without taking some credit for themselves 😂 but when it comes to their personal accomplishments “it was all MEEEEE!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay guys, which one of you wrote this? 😂😂😂
It was such an obvious connection I wouldn’t be surprised if most longtime viewers picked up on it. Every time she said “I don’t know anything now... what do I know now...” I winced. It was strange after hearing her say “all I know now” repeatedly for months back when she was promoting her book.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.