Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not entirely sure how to quote and respond to a post, but regarding the one just above this saying Oliver looks completely bored... I agree. Even Oliver's videos seem to be him just agreeing and saying "yeah" as Carrie goes on and on about what she wants to talk about and her experiences. Oliver gets a word in every now and then, but it feels more like she's instinctively taking the center. I used to do that sometimes when I was younger, but I've become more aware of the fact that enthusiasm and excitement to speak often comes across as self-centered and conceited.

Reactions: 8
I'm not entirely sure how to quote and respond to a post, but regarding the one just above this saying Oliver looks completely bored... I agree. Even Oliver's videos seem to be him just agreeing and saying "yeah" as Carrie goes on and on about what she wants to talk about and her experiences. Oliver gets a word in every now and then, but it feels more like she's instinctively taking the center. I used to do that sometimes when I was younger, but I've become more aware of the fact that enthusiasm and excitement to speak often comes across as self-centered and conceited.
As a new member I think you have to post 5 times before you can quote a post.

I've always liked Oliver but maybe because he's a Northerner like me! He's just had a break away from Carrie. I bet he enjoyed it. Probably looked bored as he's back at hers again but wishing he was still away!

I think Oliver is probably tied to Carrie as he has no base in London. He started staying in her flat, now he stays in her house. If he decided to end things with her, he would have to have some accommodation set up first which would eat into his earnings. They're probably more like flatmates than girlfriend/boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Credit where credit is due, I really liked this answer from Carrie. She definitely verbalised how I feel about continuing to love Harry Potter, without JK.
Whilst I thought that what she said about the situation was good, I didn’t think the part about donations was needed. She doesn’t need a pat on the back for doing that.

Reactions: 10
This musical is going to flop so badly I feel it will shut early, especially that it's right around the corner from frozen which now with the Broadway version not reopening it'll get more people who wanted to see it in NYC but now can't.

Reactions: 12
Does she only play characters where she can wear Doc Martens now? I feel like every time she is in a role now she wears Doc Martens.
I doubt it’s her personal choice, more likely it’s because she’s being type cast by the people stunt casting her.

Carrie Hope Fletcher in the role of Carrie Hope Fletcher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit late but just came across this:

Carrie's reply:
Screenshot_20200906-073033_Instagram.jpg

The thinly veiled PR/ego boosting begins... I won't lie, I'd kind of already forgot about the book.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Bit late but just came across this:

Carrie's reply:
View attachment 234552

The thinly veiled PR/ego boosting begins... I won't lie, I'd kind of already forgot about the book.
to be fair, Louise didn’t try to hide that it is both ad and gift, as those are the first words in the description. I’m not louise’s avid follower but as far as I see, she’s been very good at disclosing ads, unlike Carrie with her ambiguous posts sometimes.

to be fair, Louise didn’t try to hide that it is both ad and gift, as those are the first words in the description. I’m not louise’s avid follower but as far as I see, she’s been very good at disclosing ads, unlike Carrie with her ambiguous posts sometimes.

Confused though because she says "Ad gift" at the beginning then at the end says "this isn't an ad"?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Confused though because she says "Ad gift" at the beginning then at the end says "this isn't an ad"?
i think it’s probably a gifted book but not a paid-for ad. But to be safe, she puts all gifted and ad posts under AD as she does have a group of people watching to report her posts lol

Reactions: 5
i think it’s probably a gifted book but not a paid-for ad. But to be safe, she puts all gifted and ad posts under AD as she does have a group of people watching to report her posts lol
This was posted on Louise’s thread on here!

I know it’s a gift but it’s still clever marketing but only the same as authors giving advanced reader copies out to book bloggers etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

I know it’s a gift but it’s still clever marketing but only the same as authors giving advanced reader copies out to book bloggers etc.
ah... thank you for the info! I didn’t see her reply on IG so yeah I think her explanation is clear enough.

Yeah. I'm curious if we'll see any promo for it from Tom and Gi, given the radio silence lately.

And another 1000 Twitter followers have gone. The Cinderella website says she has 516K Twitter followers. She’s lost 17K since then!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have they not announced it on their Instagram's? Seems very odd if so!
Nope, the only book promo I've seen from either of them has been for Tom's latest 'Dinosaur' book.
Maybe the boys are too young for it but it seems like something they'd still usually have made a fuss of 🤷

Nope, the only book promo I've seen from either of them has been for Tom's latest 'Dinosaur' book.
Maybe the boys are too young for it but it seems like something they'd still usually have made a fuss of 🤷
Exactly! The boys will be a bit young but if my sister was getting a book published I would be posting it constantly.

I didn’t think much of them not interacting much on social media before but this strikes me as really weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.