Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she publicly shamed an aspiring actor who asked why performers do not learn sheet music when they are in the industry and said that she wouldn't sit next to him at rehearsal if they where in a show together, so yeah, i can see the irony in her tweeting that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s SO insistent about mash not being on a roast and it not being a common thing (this is the 3rd time I’ve seen her comment it) but I’m also a “southern girl” and for her to say it’s “not common” is total bullshit. Maybe HER family don’t do it, but many, many people do. But once again, she shows that she fully expects that if you carefully cut through the centre of the Universe, the Fletchers would be right there in the middle of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg where did this happen?! She's the worst hahaha.

I'm so intrigued about the person who commented on the audacity of her tweeting about not being mean. I feel like lots of people have stories about Carrie being unfriendly/bitchy/diva-ish but no one wants to be the first to make themselves vulnerable, especially not since Carrie has legions of crazy followers online who would attack anyone who said anything even remotely critical of Carrie. Can we coax them on here to spill tea?
She tweeted about the poster yesterday not sure if she said anything on Instagram as I hardly go on there any more

I couldn't even imagine talking to someone like that, even if I didn't like them/ they did something to upset me... especially if we were in any type of relationship and ESPECIALLY on a livestream in front of other people. Pete looked upset and the way Carrie was acting was actually embarrassing. Smh.
Completely agree. I get that she maybe was reacting to his anger issues, but there are better ways to deal with that than being awful to him in front of hundreds of people who worshiped her. She even said after her accusations about him that he's trying to get better about his anger issues and is getting help for them now, so... it would have been much better if she had dealt with that by speaking privately to him, instead of inviting him to be belittled on a livestream. She was like this with him even from the very beginning of their relationship...

Reactions: 4
She’s SO insistent about mash not being on a roast and it not being a common thing (this is the 3rd time I’ve seen her comment it) but I’m also a “southern girl” and for her to say it’s “not common” is total bullshit. Maybe HER family don’t do it, but many, many people do. But once again, she shows that she fully expects that if you carefully cut through the centre of the Universe, the Fletchers would be right there in the middle of it.
Omg, not another Fletcher obsessed with roast potatoes! 😂

• Haha
Speaking of her being rude to Pete, this video always got me:

"If they're crap, you can have them"
"Can you not drop crumbs all over my sofa please"

And she just seems super grumpy and off.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of her being rude to Pete, this video always got me:

"If they're crap, you can have them"
"Can you not drop crumbs all over my sofa please"

And she just seems super grumpy and off.
100%
And this one, where she starts off the video having a go because he hadn't had time yet to thank her for making tea, and he defends himself "I was literally about to thank you":

Made me think he must have been so exhausted to be around her.

This one, where in the very beginning of the video, he says "I'll let you do this", she yells "why?!?" and he says "because you'll think I'll break stuff" (because by this point, he knows she will yell at him and say "you're not allowed to do that, my dad will do it, you will ruin it" as he was were a child.)

Becuaaause he learned from what began in the very beginning of their relationship: (0:45 and 2:23)

Just to name a few examples. There are many more. (though some were on Pete's channel)

Last edited:
  • Wow
100%
And this one, where she starts off the video having a go because he hadn't had time yet to thank her for making tea, and he defends himself "I was literally about to thank you":

Made me think he must have been so exhausted to be around her.

This one, where in the very beginning of the video, he says "I'll let you do this", she yells "why?!?" and he says "because you'll think I'll break stuff" (because by this point, he knows she will yell at him and say "you're not allowed to do that, my dad will do it, you will ruin it" as he was were a child.)

Becuaaause he learned from what began in the very beginning of their relationship: (0:45 and 2:23)

Just to name a few examples. There are many more. (though some were on Pete's channel)
Thanks for putting these on the thread 💙

This is exactly what I mean. She was awful to him and that's only what we saw on camera. I dread to think what she was like behind closed downs and when the camera was turned off.

I'm so glad he's out of that relationship, he deserves so much better.

Reactions: 3
it was the same with her Florida vlogs. Her way/Fletchers way. With Pete it was we do this No expectations, not what would you like to do?

it was the same with her Florida vlogs. Her way/Fletchers way. With Pete it was we do this No expectations, not what would you like to do?
OMG RIGHT?

How many times has she talked about the World Showcase and the way the Fletcher's go around it? Like it HAS to be this way because it's wrong otherwise 🙄 it's really cringy.

She's not as bad with Oliver but it definitely comes out here and there.

Reactions: 3
I saw that and let out a very loud sigh. The annoying thing is it was liked by other people I like/look up to.
Yep! Killian is a pretty big cheese in the West End world, I'd be more admiring of him than her. These new young actors might not realise that for most actors, work isn't handed to you on a plate like it is for Carrie and she's just been incredibly lucky.

Ohhhhh I can’t wait to see her kick off about this one
25E26F3A-6CD0-4DB6-A27D-62FFB84C324B.jpeg
I
I don’t think we will unfortunately

Just looked at the replies and she’s really not liked in the industry...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The only ones who like her in the industry are young 20something who want to piggyback off her “fame” to become influencer level famous. The real talents in the industry must see right through her tit!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.