Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I remember the live chat with Pete. It was when she was really rude to him and was very patronising.

I think she said something to him, don't quote me word for word mind "don't you have anything interesting to say?"

Even if they had broken up by then, she was completely out of order during that chat. Then again, she's always rude, snippy and thinks she's smarter thank everyone else including her boyfriends.

Something definitely happened with her family though. She barely mentions them anymore and they rarely mention her. Her birthday message (obviously made it about her as the Fletcher's do) went unliked by Tom
Yeah, that's what I dislike most - her belittling Pete and others. She said "Don't you have ANYTHING of value to say?". They were still a couple. She said before she introduced Pete into the chat that "my boyfriend is watching this".

Yeah, that's what I dislike most - her belittling Pete and others. She said "Don't you have ANYTHING of value to say?". They were still a couple. She said before she introduced Pete into the chat that "my boyfriend is watching this".
Yeah that was so bloody awkward, wasn't there a weird moment where someone asked if he's jealous when Carrie has to rehearse and kiss Oliver and Carrie was saying something like well yes he's attractive and Pete had to sit there and agree Oliver was hot lol what a mess

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't think she cheated but I think meeting Oliver and being attracted to him made her realise that things weren't good between her and Pete.

Then I think her and Ollie just planned on being duck buddies as a bit of rebound fun but Carrie can't help getting attached and Oli saw the opportunity to get himself out there with the help of Carrie and then they just got comfortable.

I always get the feeling Tom and her family don't like him.
I can't see that Tom has liked his Frozen announcement, I follow Gi and Matt Willis and they've both liked it, I may be wrong...

Reactions: 2
I can't work out whether he's agreeing with Carrie or whether he's saying how the hell can she tweet something like this
I think it’s the second one. I think she thinks he’s saying the audacity of the original tweet and liked it no realising

Notable moments:
31:40 - 'If you end this guest spot you end this relationship' 'oh.. alright. I don't love you that much anyway'
32:33 - 'you're tidying there but you never tidy here'
34:48 - 'he is a very very good looking guy'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Notable moments:
31:40 - 'If you end this guest spot you end this relationship' 'oh.. alright. I don't love you that much anyway'
Ugh, she's so obviously lost interest in Pete at this point. He's still being charming and sweet, felt so bad for him as she was so rude to him.

On a separate note, is it just me or does she look considerable happier and healthier in this?

I am not fat shaming at all. Just her face, skin and hair look so much better here than they do now.

Reactions: 3
I can't work out whether he's agreeing with Carrie or whether he's saying how the hell can she tweet something like this

Notable moments:
She's vile.

Reactions: 2
On a separate note, is it just me or does she look considerable happier and healthier in this?

I am not fat shaming at all. Just her face, skin and hair look so much better here than they do now.
I agree. She often says that Adams was like her university experience where they would drink, eat out and have late nights. I think she's just carried on living a more indulgent lifestyle and it shows. She drinks more now, she drinks coffee instead of tea, and she has always had a sweet tooth. Those sorts of things catch up with you fairly quickly in your late 20s, it's happening to me too and most of my friends, you become more watchful of what you consume. But I feel she has a case of arrested development because she didn't really experience a normal growing up.

Reactions: 1

Notable moments:
Exactly, I've no idea why she included him in the chat - it was even her suggestion that he join! And she was contemptuous towards him during the whole entire chat. Why not just leave him out of it if she was going to just belittle and be mean to him?

I agree. She often says that Adams was like her university experience where they would drink, eat out and have late nights. I think she's just carried on living a more indulgent lifestyle and it shows. She drinks more now, she drinks coffee instead of tea, and she has always had a sweet tooth. Those sorts of things catch up with you fairly quickly in your late 20s, it's happening to me too and most of my friends, you become more watchful of what you consume. But I feel she has a case of arrested development because she didn't really experience a normal growing up.
Absolutely agree with you! I used to drink so much in my late tweens and early twenties, and now I try and limit it to once a month or every other month.

I think a lot of her change is an attempt to impress Oliver.

I don't think she cheated but I think meeting Oliver and being attracted to him made her realise that things weren't good between her and Pete.

Then I think her and Ollie just planned on being duck buddies as a bit of rebound fun but Carrie can't help getting attached and Oli saw the opportunity to get himself out there with the help of Carrie and then they just got comfortable.

I always get the feeling Tom and her family don't like him.
It might just be because I’ve really grown to like Oliver during their lockdown videos, but I’m not so sure anymore that he got seriously involved with Carrie to get himself out there. I think that Carrie got herself attached and then before he knew it, he was in too deep.

Reactions: 8
She can't let him have his moment can she, oliver posts a selfie with a Frozen poster in the background and she has to comment that she saw a poster for her crappy musical on the tube. Let the guy have his moment!! You narc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
and the Frozen artwork is a million times nicer than the awful Cinderella one. It's like they dont even want to try and make the show look good

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how they talked about sneaking Carrie into Ollies digs on the second venue of the Addams tour? When exactly did she break up with Pete?
There is definitely a cross over between Pete and Ollie but also with Summer and Carrie
Summer insta posts around that time you can definitely see that!
I actually quite like Ollie and I don't think he got with Carrie to get himself out there. His ex Summer Strallen would be huge in the musical theatre circle much more renowned than Carrie, definitely a triple threat!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She can't let him have his moment can she, oliver posts a selfie with a Frozen poster in the background and she has to comment that she saw a poster for her crappy musical on the tube. Let the guy have his moment!! You narc
She literally can't have the limelight on anyone else. She's a nightmare. I don't know how he puts up with her 24/7 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is Oli wearing her mask in his latest insta story or did she buy them matching ones?

Notable moments:
I couldn't even imagine talking to someone like that, even if I didn't like them/ they did something to upset me... especially if we were in any type of relationship and ESPECIALLY on a livestream in front of other people. Pete looked upset and the way Carrie was acting was actually embarrassing. Smh.

Reactions: 6
Omg where did this happen?! She's the worst hahaha.

I'm so intrigued about the person who commented on the audacity of her tweeting about not being mean. I feel like lots of people have stories about Carrie being unfriendly/bitchy/diva-ish but no one wants to be the first to make themselves vulnerable, especially not since Carrie has legions of crazy followers online who would attack anyone who said anything even remotely critical of Carrie. Can we coax them on here to spill tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.