Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she’ll do regarding the London Marathon seeing as it’s been cancelled in its usual format. Will she take part in the virtual one or wait until next October for the proper race?
At least this will give her a year to actually get herself in good condition for running a marathon

At least this will give her a year to actually get herself in good condition for running a marathon
Definitely, running 10KM is an achievement but a marathon is a whole other ball game.
I do wonder wether if it was going ahead she’d still do it, seeing as Cinderella is now April, or postpone till the next year

Definitely, running 10KM is an achievement but a marathon is a whole other ball game.
I do wonder wether if it was going ahead she’d still do it, seeing as Cinderella is now April, or postpone till the next year
For sure it is - and unless she trains seriously for it, even if she had the cardio strength, if her ankles, knees, shins, and hips aren't used to her running that kind of distance, she can seriously injure herself. It's why you see a lot of people who are fit from other sports (say, football) who try their hand at long distance running. They have the stamina, but the literal shocks to the body through continuous running over that distance really causes pain and injuries that a) really hurt and b) take sometimes months to recover from (if at all) such as Runner's Knee.

I don't like her anymore, but I don't wish harm on her and do want to see her succeed in this.

Reactions: 11
Am I going a bit too far here thinking Pete’s new song could be about her?

Reactions: 5
I was just heading on over here to say the same about Pete's song. Ohh drama!!

Reactions: 3
The product placement in that dressing room pic! Someone’s after more freebies... 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don't think the whole song is about Carrie as it feels more political to me when he starts talking about "us" and "we", but I feel like some of the lyrics are definitely inspired by her.

This isn't my type of music tbh but I think it's pretty good and I'm glad he's doing what he wants to do!

Reactions: 4
Am I going a bit too far here thinking Pete’s new song could be about her?
Oh wow. It certainly bloody looks that way doesn't it? You could definitely apply it all to the abuse allegations which she never really properly explained.

'The lights come up...' as well! 👀

Reactions: 1
Pete’s song could be about anyone, but, if it is about Carrie, the “us” and “we” could reference the other people in their friend group that seem to have distanced themselves from her that she may or may not have pissed off.

Also, I wish I could find that interview where someone said Carrie claimed a fan was posing as her and sending unkind mail to her friends. I’d love to hear more details because at least off of that information alone, it sounds...odd... if someone really did that, that is very scary. Going off of these minimal details however, I am a bit skeptical. Maybe she’s telling the truth, but my first instinct gets bullshit vibes. We’ve seen angry emails and texts she’s sent friends of hers in the past. She’s posed as a fan of herself to promote herself and argue with fans in a forum. She said she liked all of the comments about Pete being an abuser “by accident”, which appeared to be a very deliberate accident.

For anyone who saw that interview, did she specify who received these letters? Any details about the kind of things the letters said?

Reactions: 1
Pete’s song could be about anyone, but, if it is about Carrie, the “us” and “we” could reference the other people in their friend group that seem to have distanced themselves from her that she may or may not have pissed off.

Also, I wish I could find that interview where someone said Carrie claimed a fan was posing as her and sending unkind mail to her friends. I’d love to hear more details because at least off of that information alone, it sounds...odd... if someone really did that, that is very scary. Going off of these minimal details however, I am a bit skeptical. Maybe she’s telling the truth, but my first instinct gets bullshit vibes. We’ve seen angry emails and texts she’s sent friends of hers in the past. She’s posed as a fan of herself to promote herself and argue with fans in a forum. She said she liked all of the comments about Pete being an abuser “by accident”, which appeared to be a very deliberate accident.

For anyone who saw that interview, did she specify who received these letters? Any details about the kind of things the letters said?
I vaguely recall this as well!

Was it on GG when she posed as a fan to defend herself? I can't remember what was said or what she said, but I remember reading about it.

She absolutely liked them on purpose. I've seen comments on old videos where people have asked if they're still together and she's responded. On one, she bluntly said to the person that "they have no idea what goes on behind closed doors" That's true but she is very quick to vilify people.

Reactions: 3
I vaguely recall this as well!

Was it on GG when she posed as a fan to defend herself? I can't remember what was said or what she said, but I remember reading about it.

She absolutely liked them on purpose. I've seen comments on old videos where people have asked if they're still together and she's responded. On one, she bluntly said to the person that "they have no idea what goes on behind closed doors" That's true but she is very quick to vilify people.
Yes, it was on GG. She promoted her videos, even at one point saying one of her own videos made her “cry her eyes out.” She’d argue about criticisms people had about her. I think what ultimately got her caught was that she had so many details only she could really know about herself, and the fervor in which she defended and promoted herself. It seemed very out of character even for a very devoted fan.

Reactions: 6
Yes, it was on GG. She promoted her videos, even at one point saying one of her own videos made her “cry her eyes out.” She’d argue about criticisms people had about her. I think what ultimately got her caught was that she had so many details only she could really know about herself, and the fervor in which she defended and promoted herself. It seemed very out of character even for a very devoted fan.
Oh, wow. That's really going to extremes! Would love to see screenshots but I think GG is still down/broken!

She posted under the name Moonscale11. The posts are still up so it’s easy to find (when GG loads, that is.) I don’t know how she ever lived it down, it was so cringeworthy when she was found out.

Reactions: 4
Oh, wow. That's really going to extremes! Would love to see screenshots but I think GG is still down/broken!
I actually had a look last night and its load times have improved (but I still prefer Tattle and its features). Carrie's appearance is on her first thread, near the middle/end. She was named something like Moonbeam, which one user astutely realised was her Pottermore username 😅

EDIT:
She posted under the name Moonscale11. The posts are still up so it’s easy to find (when GG loads, that is.) I don’t know how she ever lived it down, it was so cringeworthy when she was found out.
You're quite right! Knew it was something celestial 😂

I actually had a look last night and its load times have improved (but I still prefer Tattle and its features). Carrie's appearance is on her first thread, near the middle/end. She was named something like Moonbeam, which one user astutely realised was her Pottermore username 😅

EDIT:
You're quite right! Knew it was something celestial 😂
Haha! Found it! I've not checked it for a while but I agree, I prefer Tattle as it's a lot easier to use!

Absolutely is her on that thread. My goodness. I haven't read all of it but just read some of it... No words...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.