Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a massive oversharer she’s dying to tell everyone exactly what happened in detail but instead she’s sharing not so subtle things like that. She’ll probably write exactly what happened into her next book, if she doesn’t have a few too many drinks and spill all before then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she had any respect for Oliver (or herself) she'd stop oversharing. It's making her look like a twit. She needs a diary.

Reactions: 10
Just so everyone can see the full post Carrie had shared on her story… ironic isn’t it? Number 2, 5 and 6 are particularly funny in the context. She shares this trying to get back at Oliver when it’s clear to see she’s actually quite toxic if we read this post thinking about her. I honestly want to hear the full breakup story at this point just so we can see just how far Carrie will go to be the victim.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just so everyone can see the full post Carrie had shared on her story… ironic isn’t it? Number 2, 5 and 6 are particularly funny in the context. She shares this trying to get back at Oliver when it’s clear to see she’s actually quite toxic if we read this post thinking about her. I honestly want to hear the full breakup story at this point just so we can see just how far Carrie will go to be the victim.
How ironic 😂😂😂 nothing about that says Oliver. It all screams Carrie

Reactions: 16
We just have to wait for her next self insert self indulgent novel, the main character who's definitely not carrie will break up with their boyfriend in the exact asme way near the beginning before she meets and lives happily ever with someone in the same career field just not as successful

Reactions: 15
How ironic 😂😂😂 nothing about that says Oliver. It all screams Carrie
The only thing is the long relationship lol she’s so blind to how it actually reflects on her. Carrie if you’re on here, please realise this is only going to harm you in the long run. If you insist on living your life on social media and getting jobs through your instagram, you need to use your private instagram for your private matters and keep your public account for your work. Agents will see your stories- as a verified user on many platforms your content is promoted and being in the same industry means that these big casting companies will just not hire you.

Reactions: 3
We just have to wait for her next self insert self indulgent novel, the main character who's definitely not carrie will break up with their boyfriend in the exact asme way near the beginning before she meets and lives happily ever with someone in the same career field just not as successful
Carrie should just stick to wattpad at this point.

She’s actually embarrassing herself. She’s going through the ‘anger’ stage of a breakup. Stay off social media when you’re in that stage, trust me. 🤣 Luckily I didn’t have hundreds of thousands of followers so it didn’t really matter but Carrie. Sheesh.

Also, I predict that in her next book she’s going to have a male character who has a line that is a direct quote from Oliver. Then when she’s writing it, she’ll post an Insta story alluding to the fact that there’s a line that was used on her from a real ex-partner and to ‘see if we can spot it’ but never tell us what it actually is. Or she will do a Q&A after it’s published and ask herself a question about that character or line being based on real life events and she’ll answer something cryptic like ‘Yes 👀’ and not say who, knowing we will all assume Oliver. I can really see her doing that.

Reactions: 18
She was all ‘my relationship ended abruptly’ and ‘I will be ok’ suggesting she was okay and didn’t want the relationship to end. Now she’s not so subtly listing all the things wrong with Oliver and the relationship through these posts. You were happy with him a second ago, Carrie. You’re only doing this cause you feel hurt but work through this privately. Doing this so publicly doesn’t help anyone and is so tacky.

Reactions: 16
Imagine making a finsta and then doing this publicly to your audience, coworkers, bosses, and critics. Oliver would be torn to shreds by Disney management if he went about passive aggressively posting about his ex who works in the same industry.

I hope her fans have grown up since her last breakup and won't just rally behind her because she's hurt. What she's doing is unprofessional and disrespectful. She can't keep insisting she's known for her musicals and books and not social media then continue to use social media like she did 10 years ago.

Anyone professional in her position would address the breakup and ask for no questions or speculation and request privacy, and also wish their ex all the best going forward. End of. This is stuff to be shared with friends, not on a professional platform that also advertises her work and gains sponsorships.

Reactions: 18
Wow she's pretty much thrown Oliver under the bus with that post. Thing is he won't respond as his platform is professional. She really should have kept that for her private insta.
I mean come on Carrie if you're gonna be that unprofessional at least spill ALL of the tea for us 🤣

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's not had the reaction she wanted on her finsta so was just 'f*ck it - I won't 'hide' my feelings' to get some reactions she wants. Cast a wider net, so to speak.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I am here for it. Bring some biscuits with the tea Carrie.
Spill all the tea😂🤣😂

I just saw on Instagram a girl that’s been too see Cinderella 17 times. Like what?! Not too be rude, but why would you want to go back that many times and put yourself through that?! How can you bear to sit through it that many times and have to look at that terrible Smiffys wig?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spill all the tea😂🤣😂

I just saw on Instagram a girl that’s been too see Cinderella 17 times. Like what?! Not too be rude, but why would you want to go back that many times and put yourself through that?! How can you bear to sit through it that many times and have to look at that terrible Smiffys wig?🤦🏻‍♀️
Who has that kind of money to spend all on one show? 😮

Reactions: 8
Someone’s posted the curtain call of Cinderella on a theatre Facebook group and it sticks out like a sore thumb that everyone dances then it’s grinds to a halt for Carrie.

Apparently ALW has a message at the start asking people to film to curtain call. Desperate for publicity much?

• Wow
I was thinking that too, that’s a lot of money. I couldn’t believe it when I read it, I was shocked.
That person has also been to Frozen multiple times because of Oliver, though that may stop now. They also bought up a large portion of the Joanie/Carrie collection. Their support of Carrie knows no bounds. An expensive habit for sure.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.