Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s talking and moving her hands around for the Batman ad is a bit much isn’t it. Do not understand companies paying influencers for these ads anyway, they’re shite and I wonder how much impact they really have. If you wanna see Batman, you’re gonna go see Batman regardless if Carrie Hope Fletcher herself has told us how excited she is for it.
since she deleted her Facebook account I never see her content any more (I don’t have insta) except the odd thing that she puts on twatter.

I presume her advertisers have taken into account her smaller reach now, without Facebook.

Reactions: 1
The way she’s talking and moving her hands around for the Batman ad is a bit much isn’t it. Do not understand companies paying influencers for these ads anyway, they’re shite and I wonder how much impact they really have. If you wanna see Batman, you’re gonna go see Batman regardless if Carrie Hope Fletcher herself has told us how excited she is for it.
And it’s such a weird association too
Who thinks I know let’s get a musical theatre performer to flog Batman? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
And it’s such a weird association too
Who thinks I know let’s get a musical theatre performer to flog Batman? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's got cats and catwoman in it, how much more association do you need /j.

To be fair this is the first I'm hearing about this movie (I'd heard a few jokes about pattinson being Batman but I thought they were just jokes) so I guess in that way it worked, although I'm not going to go watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Annoys me when actors (especially Carrie since she's done nothing to earn her place in theatre) are so entitled. They should be grateful that there are people who are excited to meet them at stage door. So bored of seeing actors posting rants about it. They come across as defensive and ungrateful every time

Reactions: 4
ivano is fresh out of drama school, i wonder if he thinks carries behaviour is normal for a west end veteran. or that he just puts up with it as carrie is a bigger name than him and he doesn’t want to agitate her or her hatefuls

decided to have a cheeky little look on socialblade and while carrie hasn’t lost followed over the last month, oliver is slowly loosing followers

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would say Ivano is just putting up with her. He’s been been very professional publicly throughout the whole process of this show. Whereas other cast members have posted not so subtle digs at ALW, he’s been totally quiet on the matter. I think he just wants to get on and do what he loves and not mess anything up. I respect that.

Reactions: 24
“No superhero has ever intrigued me more than Batman” okay Carrie, I don’t think I’ve EVER heard her talk about Batman or anything DC, and only the occasional Marvel stuff which I assume is because of Disney, who tf gave her money for this promo 😂

Reactions: 25
Doesn't really seem fitting for the leading lady and face of a new West End show to be posting on her public account.......
1645266593850.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Doesn't really seem fitting for the leading lady and face of a new West End show to be posting on her public account.......
View attachment 1073169
Yeah, I get what you’re saying, but is it bad as soon as I read this all I could do was think of my ex and how I so feel this exact same way about them?!

She’s also trying to suggest something about Oliver with this post.

Boundaries 👏🏻 Carrie 👏🏻 Boundaries!!
I shouldn’t be nosy like this probably, but I really do wonder what happened between them. It’s just so weird to me because they went from seeming perfectly fine to them breaking up in the matter of literally just a few days. I don’t know, but I always felt like relationship seemed off and I don’t even really know why, it just always did too me. She seemed way more into it than him the entire time, something just always felt off. Whatever happened though, the breakup must have been bad. Heartbreak sucks though, no matter who you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why? The more blasé we all get talking about therapy the sooner the stigma of it goes. Carrie should probably find a good therapist too. Heck, if I could afford one I'd be in therapy.
It's not destigmatising therapy; that would be her saying casually that she's going to see her therapist or mentioning that she finds it beneficial, not saying that men suck and need therapy. I find it to be an attention seeking dig in regards to her breakup and just personally I don't think this is an appropriate boundary to have with your audience. This is the kind of thing I would share with my friends, not thousands of followers who are potential paying audience members.

Reactions: 32
It's not destigmatising therapy; that would be her saying casually that she's going to see her therapist or mentioning that she finds it beneficial, not saying that men suck and need therapy. I find it to be an attention seeking dig in regards to her breakup and just personally I don't think this is an appropriate boundary to have with your audience. This is the kind of thing I would share with my friends, not thousands of followers who are potential paying audience members.
Does she not understand that not everything is meant for social media? I don’t think she understands how too stay off of social media, but she really needs to learn how to stay off social media and that not everything needs to be put out there for everyone to see. It’s great too take breaks and have healthy boundaries, it’s so beneficial for our mental health and well being.

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell her that should go on her private Insta. She’s so childish. She knows for a fact that everybody is going to know it’s about Oliver. Unless he was abusive, don’t try and trash his career. Have some class, Carrie.

Reactions: 14
Does she not understand that not everything is meant for social media? I don’t think she understands how too stay off of social media, but she really needs to learn how to stay off social media and that not everything needs to be put out there for everyone to see. It’s great too take breaks and have healthy boundaries, it’s so beneficial for our mental health and well being.
She needs attention and she wants to publicly take a dig at her ex. She thinks she's being classy and subtle by not naming him when it's obvious what she's doing. I expect a lot more where this came from. And yes, I know breakups suck and sometimes you want to trash your ex for all the world to see. But Miss Boundaries is supposed to be this West End leading lady, and she's doing this on her public social media.
As always, she will hint and hint and (indirectly) drag him until there're rumors about Olli. And she can then always say that she didn't say or do anything to cause that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.