Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

What's next for our Carriekins now she has said she is leaving Cindermehla?

• Will actually carry on in Cinders in London

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Cindermehla on Broadway

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Cindermehla UK tour!

• Back to Heathers

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Writing books, books, books

Votes: 64 19.1%
  • Sitting at home permanently

Votes: 42 12.5%
  • "Me and my special cat" one woman show touring UK provincial theatres

Votes: 60 17.9%
  • Some other show altogether, e.g. Oliver, Tell Me On A Sunday

Votes: 70 20.9%
  • A proper job in Tesco

• Become a travel blogger, roaming Europe in a campervan

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Permanent holiday to Disneyland

Votes: 29 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from Thread 16: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-16-sad-cinderella.26926/page-52

Winning title by @qwerty92 with 39 likes - here: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-16-sad-cinderella.26926/post-8460985

Summary
  • Went on holiday to Lapland with Oliver
  • Split up with Oliver
  • Deleted her facebook account
  • Can't leave the new Heathers cast alone
  • Got a bit funny on twatter again
  • Announced a new Cindermehla schedule, but don't know why, as they never stick to it, and besides she keeps reminding us that we aren't allowed to choose who we go and see anyway
  • Isn't performing at the Whats On Stage awards
  • Confirmed that she's leaving Cindermehla in July ... what's next?
Anything I missed?

edit: added a poll for some fun ...

here is the twatter post where she says she is leaving in July (it's in the replies).

Just had a thought, leaving in July means she can have another bash at West End Live! yay!
Of course, that would assume that Cinders is still running in July ... despite announcing an extension, that's definitely no guarantee that it still will be. Surely Lord Andrew can make more money by putting School of Rock back in there?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
IF Cinderella is still running in July (and that's a big if) surely they'll use WEL to debut their new Cinderella or get Georgina to do it? No way in hell are they risking Carrie galumphing about the stage and blaming production for all her mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what, closer to July, I’ll do some digging- I recently worked with the partner of a FOC (friend of carrie). I’ve met the FOC several times and she’s bound to know closer to July what Carrie’s plans are. (Especially as she was included prominently within Carrie’s Galentines Day post).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
here is the twatter post where she says she is leaving in July (it's in the replies).

Hi everyone! First time posting on this thread. I clicked on this twitter link and it says that the page doesn't exist. Can someone check?
Could this mean something? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I’m quite sure now that Carrie isn’t going to Broadway with Cinderella. We all know how Carrie is when she gets an exciting job, she has all the subtlety of an elephant in the attic. She responded to that tweet saying simply that she was leaving in July. I reckon that, if she got Broadway and wanted to hint as such, she would reply saying specifically that she is leaving the *west end* production in July. From the sound of things, she’s leaving the whole thing.

EDIT: also think she might’ve deleted that tweet anyway, just went to look again and can only see the person asking and saying thank you in response, but Carries answer has disappeared.

Reactions: 14
It’s not public knowledge yet and they probably want to sell tickets beyond July.

Reactions: 11
It’s not public knowledge yet and they probably want to sell tickets beyond July.
yeah, they really can’t afford their stunt cast telling everyone she is leaving soon (not like it would do much of a difference)

with the show extension to 2023 all I can think is of Anastasia on Broadway who did the same thing just to close soon after the announcement.

Reactions: 11
If she was leaving to go on Broadway I doubt she would have dropped it so casually in a retweet. She’s probably had enough of being in the show and I honestly can’t say I blame her. It’s not been a good time for her due to things of her own doing and stuff that’s been out of her control. Plus ALW is probably an absolute arse to work for.
If I was her I’d ditch theatre for a bit and invest in some proper training both vocally and acting wise. But knowing Carrie she be back trying to get into shows she’s already been in.

Reactions: 10
Gee, I think last time I checked this page was about 2 weeks ago? Carrie had just announced her breakup by mistake, and now there are two new threads, I can't keep up.

I don't think she's going to Broadway, she wouldn't have phrased it as "leaving Cinderella" since she would still be in the show, just elsewhere.

Reactions: 4
Betting that she doesn't post a photo of said tattoo because 'it's for her not everybody else'

Reactions: 26
I wish she would just post this sort of thing on her finsta. She’s such an attention seeker. 🙄
If she’s posting this tit on her main, I dread to think what she’s posting on her private Insta. Also just get the bleeping tattoo, Carrie. No need to give an emotional build-up.

Reactions: 10
Praying she gets a big spray painted ballsack to honour Cinderella.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.