Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Yes and Adam Lambert was apparently on it as well. So I assume it was like a bigger cast to get more attention? I think ALW or someone started a rumour that they were getting Paul Mescal from Normal People to be in the show too because I remember articles saying that, as if 😂
And christina Bennington

kev1974

VIP Member
Yeah I’m finding her style of announcing this really weird, even if WhatsonStage have the exclusive there was still no “I’m working on something” lre-amble which she easily could have done as a “well I’m putting my mind towards something exciting to keep my mind from the breakup”, and it’s been posted for nearly an hour and all she’s done is share the WhatsonStage post on a black background IG story with no added text, then stories from a couple performers and fans… so no grid post with her own words and I’m assuming no tweet but I can’t see my Twitter so may be wrong…. I know she’ll probably do all of those things literally later today but for a musical theatre actress who literally thinks she’s proved how to have a social media presence and still be a serious west end actress then surely this would be the greatest opportunity to show that?
maybe was waiting for the promoter to catch up, she's now retweeted them

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Not saying Carrie has to donate but I hate when people with a huge platform like she has post links to donate but don't do it themselves. The same as getting free things to promote even though they can afford it and their audience can't
She’s always done that. That’s not new Carrie behavior. She always linked some charity to donate to even though she has thousands of pounds herself.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Just saw that Carrie followed Summer Strallen on her Instagram, I wonder why? I know she‘s Oliver’s ex, but I just find it odd that she all of a sudden decides to follow her after they broke up.
Maybe they’ve buried the hatchet and beautiful soul Summer has decided to reach out.

kev1974

VIP Member
So now she has retweeted something from the Back To The Future guy about reusing clothes rather than buying new. Wonder if Joanie are OK with that?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It'll be part of her morning routine. Cup of tea, feed the cats and read tattle. She can't resist looking herself up.
I don't follow her on Twitter but I know she used to look herself up all the time, hence her attacking people who didn't even @ her in Tweets. I don't know if she still does that, but yeah, she's obsessed with checking what people say about her.