Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redfloss

VIP Member
(sorry to bring it back to the following thing again but....) I wonder if tom won't unfollow because he became close to Oliver when him and Carrie stayed at Tom's house during lockdown

Mark81

VIP Member
Lots of people obviously asking what happened. ‘This is as much detail as I’ll go into.’ But I’ll give lots of vague hints and repost text posts which hint at what happened..
Love the cats 'oh fuck sake there's the fucking camera again and I can't escape' face

Redfloss

VIP Member
She might know him from when they were young. They've both been performing since they were very young and a lot of people have friends or acquaintances from the childhood on social media if they're in the same industry
That makes sense. Don't think he follows her back though

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Ah shame, not deserved, but like my previous post said it’s a popularity contest that people don’t take too seriously. Everyone in that room will know exactly why she’s won. And it’s not through hard work and talent sadly.
Exactly. She can post “go vote” and her minions will do the work for her.

Kitt

VIP Member
Yeah I’m finding her style of announcing this really weird, even if WhatsonStage have the exclusive there was still no “I’m working on something” lre-amble which she easily could have done as a “well I’m putting my mind towards something exciting to keep my mind from the breakup”, and it’s been posted for nearly an hour and all she’s done is share the WhatsonStage post on a black background IG story with no added text, then stories from a couple performers and fans… so no grid post with her own words and I’m assuming no tweet but I can’t see my Twitter so may be wrong…. I know she’ll probably do all of those things literally later today but for a musical theatre actress who literally thinks she’s proved how to have a social media presence and still be a serious west end actress then surely this would be the greatest opportunity to show that?
The only thing I can think is she might be posting a video later today? You know like a ‘I’m going to the ball’ announcement type video?

jolene4745

VIP Member
I thought the accent was good when I saw him but I was a bit underwhelmed when he revealed his true intentions at the end- it just lacked a bit of atmosphere but that may just be because it wasn’t a surprise? The rest of the cast were outstanding though!
My sister and brother-in-law took my nieces to see it back in December as a Christmas present for them, and my sister said the same thing. She said some parts of the show just seemed too lack something to her and she said when Hans revealed his truth at the end it was a bit of a letdown, too her at least. But my nieces enjoyed it and had a good time.

lucyq

Wouldn't matter if she encouraged or discouraged it (though I reckon she'd just not say one way or the other) bc a lot of them who would harangue him would try to defend her regardless. They want to play the hero defending their idol's honour 🙄
They sound insane!

sixback

Surely she will have a guest or two join her for some duets/have someone to ask her questions and prompt anecdotes. Wonder who that will be? Jamie Muscato maybe?

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Spill all the tea😂🤣😂

I just saw on Instagram a girl that’s been too see Cinderella 17 times. Like what?! Not too be rude, but why would you want to go back that many times and put yourself through that?! How can you bear to sit through it that many times and have to look at that terrible Smiffys wig?🤦🏻‍♀️
When there’s so many quality shows out there?
Life’s too short

I was thinking that too, that’s a lot of money. I couldn’t believe it when I read it, I was shocked.
Gotta publically show it to prove your devotion to your star though. Even if said star can turn on a dime and bawl fans out on social media on any day with a y in it.