Carrie Hope Fletcher 18 She's ginge, she's cringe and in Q&As she loves a whinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won a WOS Award.
Mopefuls.
I won a WOS Award.
Mopefuls.
I won a WOS Award.
Mopefuls.
I won a WOS Award.
Mopefuls.
I won a WOS Award.
Mopefuls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't blown away by that cover
I always find Oliver a bit strange he pulls weird faces when he sings

He’s ramped his socials back up though. Wonder if he’s trying to impress someone with all his posed photos.

Carrie is at Dear Evan Hansen tonight, Facebook group I’m in she’s took a pic with someone on the row behind which to be fair is nice of her on her evening off

Reactions: 10
Why haven’t any of her friends suggested it might be a good idea to stay off the Instagram Q&As for a while? Girl has no chill.

Reactions: 11
Been following here for a while - not posted here before, but my husband just came up with an alternative lyric for one of the Cinderella songs which has had me in hysterics!

"I know you did a fart because I smelled it" 🤣

Sorry if someone has already come up with that one before but thought it was hilarious! I won't be able to hear the song the same again 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Were Carrie and oliver really together for 5 years? I never got a compatible vibe from them and a holiday is always a time to realise something is wrong. To be honest, I’ve never been convinced of his sexuality

Reactions: 13
Were Carrie and oliver really together for 5 years? I never got a compatible vibe from them and a holiday is always a time to realise something is wrong. To be honest, I’ve never been convinced of his sexuality
I feel old now because it only seems like they were together for a couple of years 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Carrie went to see Dear Even Hansen according to someone in a musical theatre Facebook group. Glad that she's actually seeing shows she's not starred in yet.

Reactions: 12
Carrie went to see Dear Even Hansen according to someone in a musical theatre Facebook group. Glad that she's actually seeing shows she's not starred in yet.
"YET" 💀💀😭😭 Please never. Dear Evan Hansen doesn't need nobodies as stunt cast anyway. It needs to be thrown in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I forgot what Oliver last name was and I kept thinking it was “Green” and I was going to talk about Carrie making green her color lately. But then I realized it was Olive Green, right? Her self insert in her book? And not Oliver Green 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I forgot what Oliver last name was and I kept thinking it was “Green” and I was going to talk about Carrie making green her color lately. But then I realized it was Olive Green, right? Her self insert in her book? And not Oliver Green 💀
Her character names are so ridiculous. Like Sunny Shine or whatever it was. The protagonist of her next book will be called Singh Hall Laydee,

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her character names are so ridiculous. Like Sunny Shine or whatever it was. The protagonist of her next book will be called Singh Hall Laydee,
A school girl not like other girls because she's ginge (done at home in her bathroom sink because she's a rebel) with brown eyes.

Who desperately wants the school play that she wrote (obviously) to be successful. A play that nobody understands because they're not smart or strong enough. It's not like other plays.

And the villain will be the drama teacher Drew Freud Spider as a subtle, not so subtle, play on Andrew Lloyd Webber.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.