Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OMG the scene in Newsies where Jack first meets Katherine and is all "I love a woman that's so strong and beautiful and independent". Carrie would milk that one till it squeaks - although yeah, I can't see her getting the role

Reactions: 1
I wonder how awkward it was her and Oliver being in the same room.. least she won and I bet she was thinking “ ha duck you” 💁🏼‍♀️

Lolly505

VIP Member
How long does he lay low for though? Seems like a very long time now. Must be weird for Carrie to have fans who are like winged monkeys - would she encourage a plie on? - hope not!
Wouldn't matter if she encouraged or discouraged it (though I reckon she'd just not say one way or the other) bc a lot of them who would harangue him would try to defend her regardless. They want to play the hero defending their idol's honour 🙄

Poothe

VIP Member
I 100% agree its insensitive but would people be having a go if she said nothing? The difference in outrage on social media between Ukraine being invaded and someone using the wrong pronoun (for example) is massive. The comparative silence from people who are usually outraged about everything I've found to be quite obvious
I don’t think Carrie has even mentioned it. It was all selfies in bed with the cat.

hello12234

Has anyone else noticed that Oliver doesn’t follow Scott Paige on Instagram anymore? I wonder why. Scott has been posting Instagram stories of Carrie so perhaps that’s why? He doesn’t want to see it?

queequeg19

Not that it matters but...just seen that summer follows tom 😂 (not the rest of the band, just him)
She might know him from when they were young. They've both been performing since they were very young and a lot of people have friends or acquaintances from the childhood on social media if they're in the same industry

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Thats sort of the point I meant when I say she cheated. I should have clarified sorry! Any sort of kiss unless it’s for a performance is considered cheating in my books. I’d always noticed it and obviously we’re not privy to her private life not on socials but if it’s obvious enough on her socials it’s probably worse irl. Of course, if Carrie is reading this, I’m sorry for being nosy! Also as a side note, I had an ex friend who behaved exactly like Carrie and then she broke all contact with me suddenly so maybe my negative opinions about Carrie are because she reminds me of this ex-friend? Anyway it’s interesting she’s left up all the good morning/evening world videos because there’s no trace of Oliver on any video platforms she uses apart from her finsta/insta now.

I think the Disney thing is a good point but haven’t other Disney actors released statements if their long term relationship breaks down? Like Dove Cameron went through a huge break up and they constantly talk about that relationship. I personally just think Oliver keeps to himself more and possibly doesn’t want to anger or upset Carrie further.
There’s quite a lot of videos that include Oliver still on her YouTube. All her Addams vlogs are still there, Vlogmas videos, covers that she’s done with him- if she has deleted any videos from her YouTube she’s been really subtle about it because so much is still there, and tbh a lot of it would be difficult for her to delete because it’ll cut her YouTube income right down. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hopefuls are rewatching a lot of old videos at the moment- it tends to happen when there’s a breakup. Fans go back to watch the happy times and wonder where it went wrong.

Disney+cake

This is kinda off topic so sorry if it's not allowed but I noticed Helen George is credited on the Cinderella cast album did she originally play the stepmother and drop out/got replaced or was she just brought in for the album?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I’m not sticking up for Carrie here, but she never said she was ‘blindsided’. Someone at the beginning of the last thread claimed she said it, when she didn’t, and people have been quoting it since, as if Carrie said it. She never said she was blindsided. She DID say that the relationship ended suddenly and that she didn’t see it coming. Blindsided means that someone deliberately prevents someone from being able to see the truth. Not the same thing. Let’s not quote people with fake quotes.
Isn't that gaslighting? English is not my first or second language, so it is possible I used it in the wrong sense.

I thought that initially. However there are suspiciously similar blocks booked up, especially in the circle, which makes me wonder if some of those greyed out are agency allocations
Yeah 100% looking at a seating plan of a venue I'm familiar with a lot of the blocks of greyed out (especially in higher up sections) will be agent allocations!

LitNerd

Chatty Member
How can they rebrand it? Newsies belongs to Disney? Is this even real do you think?
It’s a tricky one, I think it depends what they’ve done with the rights? As you can see they’re using quite different images, I haven’t seen any acknowledgment from Disney Twitter accounts like there was when Beauty and the Beast announced their palladium run - I’m holding on to hope it’s real put it that way 😂

Attachments

Redfloss

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but can you not set a story/post up for a limited audience anyway so you could choose to only share certain things with IRL friends without necessarily having to set up/use a separate Finsta?
Yeah but she needs the maximum amount of attention. She needs to be dramatic and create a whole new page

aurora01

She can’t pull off Katherine. Oh god, think of the poor actor who’d be cast as Jack along side her.
I'm sure there was some gossip about Jac Yarrow ages back, not sure if that's still true but can you imagine during the tap sequences - Granny Mope would have to stand in the corner or they'd have to do that thing in Strictly where the pro dances around their partner to distract from them not being able to dance.