Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s back to posting videos of the bows 🙄. I find it kind of funny that all the cast except Carrie (i.e the people who have actually been to drama school and have had training) get to dance and have fun together and it all comes to a grinding halt for Carrie’s entrance because she could never keep up with them.
She even says ‘I ruin the magic with my two left feet.’ Then why are you there?! Does she not question that at all?! Have dance classes or do something else.

Reactions: 24
i feel like there’s definitely nothing going on w her and Ivano but she’s sharing stuff like them dancing in the wings so if Oliver sees it, he might think there’s something going on.
Wow that clip of them in the wings is super cringe 🤭

Reactions: 7
Carrie is trying way to hard to show that she’s ‘living her best life!’ Get offline for a bit, Carrie.

Reactions: 7
Is she really 15 years old or something
I just think it’s something she would do. I remember after her and Alex broke up (admittedly Alex deserves far worse than this) and she met Pete, i don’t even think they were official before she plastered him all over her vlogs and social media.

Don’t think anything is actually happening with Ivano, but given Oliver was probably the dumper, I think Carrie probably would like sharing things that hint at her flirting with/being with other men. Sort of like a “Look!! It doesn’t matter that you dumped me!! I’ve got plenty going on!!”

Reactions: 10
Interesting that she has managed to keep up professional boundaries with Ivano until now. She never bothered when she was in relationship before, like with Jamie Muscato, or even with Oliver 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
(sorry to bring it back to the following thing again but....) I wonder if tom won't unfollow because he became close to Oliver when him and Carrie stayed at Tom's house during lockdown

Has she ever mentioned/shown/praised Ivano as much as she has done in the last few stories? I don't think it's necessarily her messaging Oliver or whatever by doing that. I think it's Carrie's usual coping mechanism of needing a man's attention OR showing the world how close she is to guys because she's not like other girls.

Has she ever mentioned/shown/praised Ivano as much as she has done in the last few stories? I don't think it's necessarily her messaging Oliver or whatever by doing that. I think it's Carrie's usual coping mechanism of needing a man's attention OR showing the world how close she is to guys because she's not like other girls.
Yeah if she feels close to Ivano and getting hugs, dancing with him etc then she’s getting the male attention she craves to feel less tit. She needs to be able to get that validation from herself, not from men.

Reactions: 15
i feel like there’s definitely nothing going on w her and Ivano but she’s sharing stuff like them dancing in the wings so if Oliver sees it, he might think there’s something going on.
There’s definitely nothing going on with Ivano

Reactions: 15
i feel like there’s definitely nothing going on w her and Ivano but she’s sharing stuff like them dancing in the wings so if Oliver sees it, he might think there’s something going on
I think she has mentioned before in her stories the dancing in the wings is something they have done since the show opened so it’s not a new thing. They did it when I saw it last year.

Reactions: 1
Biggest question we've all missed.... How are the cast of cindermehla gonna cope without their tuck shop and library? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Biggest question we've all missed.... How are the cast of cindermehla gonna cope without their tuck shop and library? :unsure:
The FOC I know doesn’t even use them. They all store snacks in their own dressing room and if they want to read they bring things they like. It was just another attempt on Carries part to stay relevant.

Reactions: 2
(sorry to bring it back to the following thing again but....) I wonder if tom won't unfollow because he became close to Oliver when him and Carrie stayed at Tom's house during lockdown
They were at Carrie’s house during lockdown - we had the twice daily videos!

She even says ‘I ruin the magic with my two left feet.’ Then why are you there?! Does she not question that at all?! Have dance classes or do something else.
It’s truly wild how blasé she is about lacking the final mental skills of an MT actor. It would be fine if she was an untrained dancer who could dance well enough and get by in the choreography, but wasn’t a *great* dancer because she prefers one of the other skills (as many MT performers do) as this comment would just be a bit of self deprecation; but she is genuinely admitting she has never bothered try and learn basic dance. Truly wild.

Have they missed an apostrophe out of "Webber's" on that poster, or is it just more half-assed work from their publicity team that just makes it look like it is missing.
And the title of this musical appears to be "Cinderpella". Is this the show Carrie does when she's not bothering to show up for Cinderella?

Reactions: 1
Hey! Long time lurker here.

It really frustrates me watching Carrie post all of these videos of the bows and makes a dismissive comment about having two left feet. If I were her I would be at least a little jealous of watching that bow routine for the majority of the shows and it would actually make me want to try and improve.

Like it feels like she really tries not to make much effort in something she professes to have wanted to do for a long time.

Hey! Long time lurker here.

It really frustrates me watching Carrie post all of these videos of the bows and makes a dismissive comment about having two left feet. If I were her I would be at least a little jealous of watching that bow routine for the majority of the shows and it would actually make me want to try and improve.

Like it feels like she really tries not to make much effort in something she professes to have wanted to do for a long time.
Its nepotism at its finest. Tom was soooo big that people knew her by association. She’s naturally talented at singing, and can pass quite well acting wise. That all put together meant she was able to bypass ‘the training’ and go straight to featured and lead roles. Carrie would constantly talk about how she was excited for the challenge of leading a company and that she hadn’t had big roles before Heathers which is a blatant lie, especially as she’d played Eponine of all roles. She also boasts about how she made it despite her lack of training which annoys me as you can tell she’s not been trained in dance, and her acting is very much limited to one kind of role. Fair enough for knowing her typecast but she shouldn’t be handed roles that go against it purely for her name. I think that’s why the breakup with Oliver was so bad, because she’d then realised she couldn’t ride his coattails of success in Frozen while she flopped in Cindermehlla.

Reactions: 5
The way she’s talking and moving her hands around for the Batman ad is a bit much isn’t it. Do not understand companies paying influencers for these ads anyway, they’re shite and I wonder how much impact they really have. If you wanna see Batman, you’re gonna go see Batman regardless if Carrie Hope Fletcher herself has told us how excited she is for it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.