Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they missed an apostrophe out of "Webber's" on that poster, or is it just more half-assed work from their publicity team that just makes it look like it is missing.

Reactions: 6
Looking at the number of posts, Carrie doesn’t appeared to have posted anything new on her finsta for like a week or so. It makes me think she wasn’t actually posting anything of substance and now she’s posting frequently on her main again there’s no point in using it anymore. I feel like she just wanted to make a big show of ‘logging off’ to her followers but couldn’t actually take herself away from social media like she should have 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I was in London yesterday for business and on one of the original posters the ball bag graffiti one?! I was heading through one of the tube stations and on the posters on the way down the escalators someone had stuck a sticker over Cinders face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on the back of Vinny Coyle getting engaged, Georgina (Alternate Cinderella) has now just announced on IG she’s engaged during her holiday ☺

Reactions: 10
Honestly at this point I think Carrie needs a proper unplugged break. All of the signs are pointing towards coming close to a breakdown. Her show isn’t doing well, she’s had a breakup, Oliver’s show is way more successful and she obviously is addicted to her socials. Her behaviours are really erratic, and I hope the new tattoo has nothing to do with a breakup, because she will probably regret it if it is.

There’s quite a lot of videos that include Oliver still on her YouTube. All her Addams vlogs are still there, Vlogmas videos, covers that she’s done with him- if she has deleted any videos from her YouTube she’s been really subtle about it because so much is still there, and tbh a lot of it would be difficult for her to delete because it’ll cut her YouTube income right down. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hopefuls are rewatching a lot of old videos at the moment- it tends to happen when there’s a breakup. Fans go back to watch the happy times and wonder where it went wrong.
I think it’s a really good point. No, she’s probably clinging onto both the image of the relationship she portrayed and the money she gets from it.

Reactions: 7
Looking at the number of posts, Carrie doesn’t appeared to have posted anything new on her finsta for like a week or so. It makes me think she wasn’t actually posting anything of substance and now she’s posting frequently on her main again there’s no point in using it anymore. I feel like she just wanted to make a big show of ‘logging off’ to her followers but couldn’t actually take herself away from social media like she should have 🤦🏼‍♀️
Carrie never really logged off. That's the point. She lied. She has a social media addiction. She probably doesn't have many friends and uses social media to vent, which is really, really unhealthy.

So on the back of Vinny Coyle getting engaged, Georgina (Alternate Cinderella) has now just announced on IG she’s engaged during her holiday ☺
It's super cute Vinny & Sophie are in the cast together and got engaged but I can imagine that + Georgina so close together and to her break up has to sting a little for Carrie.

Reactions: 9
It's super cute Vinny & Sophie are in the cast together and got engaged but I can imagine that + Georgina so close together and to her break up has to sting a little for Carrie.
tbh I think carries been posting more around Valentine’s Day for this reason. Millions of couples get engaged on that day and I’m betting Carrie was the one to ask to do the Valentine’s Day show. I don’t see why otherwise that they would switch her shows round without making a fuss about it.

Reactions: 3
Unless she didn’t want the cast proposals to be done onstage ....
Exactly- that would have been the show Georgina was in as alternate Cinderella and Carrie just couldn’t bear the thought that she would be getting double the spotlight while she was stuck at home with a recent breakup.

Exactly- that would have been the show Georgina was in as alternate Cinderella and Carrie just couldn’t bear the thought that she would be getting double the spotlight while she was stuck at home with a recent breakup.
That would be next-level ultimate saboteur bitchiness, if true.

I see she’s back to posting videos of the bows 🙄. I find it kind of funny that all the cast except Carrie (i.e the people who have actually been to drama school and have had training) get to dance and have fun together and it all comes to a grinding halt for Carrie’s entrance because she could never keep up with them.

Reactions: 15
She is really pushing this Ivano and her narrative.
I also think she’s trying to make it look like she’s living her best life, like look at all the people around me who like me and I have so many friends and I’m doing all these amazing things. Also, I feel like she doesn’t know how to live her life off social media, and she needs to. Not everything needs to be put on social media, it’s great too take breaks from social media and I think it’s great for your mental health also. She needs to realize that.

Reactions: 16
I don't think I've seen anyone post just so many stories of posters and bows for shows they're in unless it's someone fairly new to the scene who's understandably excited by it all. Carrie has every right to be excited by her job but it really comes off as unprofessional and bragging to constantly be like "look at me on this huge poster" when she's been in the show for months. The bows are frankly embarrassing at this point when you have people dancing and doing flips and then the supposed leading lady makes everyone stop just so she can fling her arms into the air and act like it's a grand entrance.

She could really do with separating her account from her younger youtuber days and just use it for professional use. Some things just need to be told to friends on a finsta. She's representing her show 24/7 and frankly it's not a great look right now.

Reactions: 12
i feel like there’s definitely nothing going on w her and Ivano but she’s sharing stuff like them dancing in the wings so if Oliver sees it, he might think there’s something going on.

Reactions: 15
i feel like there’s definitely nothing going on w her and Ivano but she’s sharing stuff like them dancing in the wings so if Oliver sees it, he might think there’s something going on.
Is she really 15 years old or something

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.