Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think Oliver has someone else lined up. You very rarely suddenly split with someone after 5 years, that you're living with and the other person not have a clue.
Depends how self involved the other person is. I know a few couples who have split like that, one half never saw it coming but those around weren't surprised.

Reactions: 10
Based on her Instagram Q&A, it's so obvious she reads here. She's not changed at all. She's still the same girl who would search her name on social media to block or argue with people... I still remember the girl who got blocked for criticising Carrie on twitter but used "CHF" instead of Carrie, and she still found it 😂😂 what sane person searches their initials to see if anyone has said anything negative

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oliver is soooo creepy I don't really understand why he would be getting ladies. He reminds me of this creepy puppet from a film I watched at a sleepover when I was a teenager lmao.

1646156507196.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Still think Oliver has someone else lined up. You very rarely suddenly split with someone after 5 years, that you're living with and the other person not have a clue.
I dunno. I could easily see Carrie being self-absorbed enough to not realise that signs the relationship was not going well were really getting to the other person. Or not realising that the things that were just bickering/annoyances/rows to her were becoming massive deal breakers for him.

Reactions: 8
The break up reminds me of Jade Billingtons break up (youtuber and disney vlogger). Her husband left her last year 'out of the blue' but many on here weren't surprised based on how she treated him.

Similar age too. I really think the 30 mark is a time when men reassess their relationships. I've seen so many couples split in late 20s/early 30s and usually the man who has had enough of not being in an even relationship. What was once endearing and his 'princess' actually is just a one way street

Reactions: 7
At a time like this Carrie really should remember those boundaries that she so often likes to scream about.

Reactions: 15
Just like Carrie to pin it on something that isn't her obnoxious attitude. People not wanting to hang out with you isn't necessarily bullying.
It's like how she interchanges introverted and antisocial. Two different things. What she describes as "introverted" comes across as her just being "antisocial". She needs to change her whole "An Introverted Actress" to "An Antisocial Actress". Or better yet, "An Actress With No (Online) Social Skills".

Reactions: 3
Lots of people obviously asking what happened. ‘This is as much detail as I’ll go into.’ But I’ll give lots of vague hints and repost text posts which hint at what happened..
Love the cats 'oh duck sake there's the bleeping camera again and I can't escape' face

Lots of people obviously asking what happened. ‘This is as much detail as I’ll go into.’ But I’ll give lots of vague hints and repost text posts which hint at what happened..
Not strictly true that is it Carrie. You did go into more detail then edited it… she’ll spill, she’s desperate to

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.