Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being ginger would just be another notch on her "minority/not like other girls" belt, which is why she's always wanted to. Being blonde with brown eyes gets tired. She needs a new way to be inspirational to the Mopefuls.
Mopefuls😂🤣💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually just here to watch drama unfold but just wanted to add in to say not to put too much stock in the idea that Disney have much control over the performer’s social media. Yeah, they’ll have a certain amount of things that the production company will ask them to post but as long as they’re not being racist/homophobic/too political etc, then Disney really don’t care if Hans’ ex girlfriend calls him a dick.

Oliver has always been more cautious with sharing lots of personal details (I seem to remember him barely posting Carrie in the early days). I honestly think he’s always been a bit arrogant (and the type to call every ex “crazy”) and is happy to keep silent on the matter as it’ll drive the over sharing nature in Carrie mad.

Reactions: 13
I'm living for the messiness - keep going Carrie!

So weird how everyone on this thread is like "what happened??" then as soon as Carrie discusses the breakup in any kinda way y'all go "shut UP carrie ugh!" 😂 surely a creator being messy and passive aggressive online is gold dust for a gossip site like this?

Reactions: 18
Oliver has always been more cautious with sharing lots of personal details (I seem to remember him barely posting Carrie in the early days). I honestly think he’s always been a bit arrogant (and the type to call every ex “crazy”) and is happy to keep silent on the matter as it’ll drive the over sharing nature in Carrie mad.
Oliver is DEFINITELY the arrogant, gaslighting type in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if every girl who doesn't automatically want to sleep with him is "frigid" and "uptight."

So weird how everyone on this thread is like "what happened??" then as soon as Carrie discusses the breakup in any kinda way y'all go "shut UP carrie ugh!" 😂 surely a creator being messy and passive aggressive online is gold dust for a gossip site like this?
Oh, we love the tea being spilt all over the socials, really fuels the thread! That doesn't mean it isn't horrifically embarrassing for Carrie and that we don't think she should just stop making a tit of herself in public.

Reactions: 12
“I’ve always wanted to be ginger” … which is why you built and entire personality on being blonde with brown eyes which made you shockingly underrepresented in childrens literature, and caused you to make your character have that combo so you could finally be represented right? 😂
We all know Carrie was the first girl to ever have blonde hair and brown eyes. How much do ya'll wanna bet she's gonna make being ginger with brown eyes her defining personality trait too?

Reactions: 6
How are we nearly at the end of another thread already???

(That's a rhetorical question of course, the answer is "because Carrie's the gift that keeps giving")

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd hardly call Carrie plus sized! If she was like the size of Tess Holiday then yes I would call her plus sized. Carrie is just curvy

Reactions: 1
I do find her language of “my ex left me” strange…shouldn’t it be “my ex broke up with me” or “my ex and I went our separate ways” he’s always been allowed to leave Carrie, you did not own Oliver 😅 I get being sad, but something about how she wrote that threw me.

Reactions: 24
I do find her language of “my ex left me” strange…shouldn’t it be “my ex broke up with me” or “my ex and I went our separate ways” he’s always been allowed to leave Carrie, you did not own Oliver 😅 I get being sad, but something about how she wrote that threw me.
You're right - I found that weird too. It's usually the language used when someone has moved on with someone else - "he left his wife for his mistress" - at least that's how I interpret it. Whether she intended it to be thought of in that way is another matter.

Reactions: 6
You're right - I found that weird too. It's usually the language used when someone has moved on with someone else - "he left his wife for his mistress" - at least that's how I interpret it. Whether she intended it to be thought of in that way is another matter.
It’s a really good way of putting him in the role of the villain though as she sounds totally abandoned phrasing it that way.

Reactions: 26
It’s a really good way of putting him in the role of the villain though as she sounds totally abandoned phrasing it that way.
She absolutely worded it like that to position herself as the victim. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was unintentional because I think her "poor Carrie is never in the wrong" victim complex is deeply entrenched (thanks to Debbie).

Reactions: 12
Still think Oliver has someone else lined up. You very rarely suddenly split with someone after 5 years, that you're living with and the other person not have a clue.

Reactions: 8
Still think Oliver has someone else lined up. You very rarely suddenly split with someone after 5 years, that you're living with and the other person not have a clue.
It becomes less unbelievable when you consider how far up her own arse Carrie's head is, and how blissfully unaware of anything other than herself she is. Sorry to sound so harsh on you, Carrie, but I couldn't think of a kinder way to say it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.