Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, she really has! For the record, I don’t believe as much as most Tattlers that all influencers read their threads here and act accordingly, but in Carrie’s case we KNOW she has and still does; I don’t think for a second she ever stopped reading (at least from time to time).
It'll be part of her morning routine. Cup of tea, feed the cats and read tattle. She can't resist looking herself up.

Reactions: 5
It'll be part of her morning routine. Cup of tea, feed the cats and read tattle. She can't resist looking herself up.
I don't follow her on Twitter but I know she used to look herself up all the time, hence her attacking people who didn't even @ her in Tweets. I don't know if she still does that, but yeah, she's obsessed with checking what people say about her.

This is true. But we "know" Carrie from all the years she has chosen to put herself out there on social media. And she has done that far more and for far longer than Oliver. We know what she's like from the way she willingly chooses to present herself in the public eye. I don't know tit about Oliver, but I've been side-eying him from the way they began their relationship alone. But for now, Carrie is the one who chooses to deal with their breakup in public. And I'll judge her on that, and I can do that even without knowing what really went on. Because that's what we all do on here, every time we've talked about Carrie in the past few years. Theoretically you could say "we don't know everything that happened" about everything we judge her for on this thread, no?
True, you can judge her however you want and you can say and feel however you want about both of them. That’s totally okay, all I was saying is that I’m not going too say one is more too blame than the other for the breakup, because while yes I see what they say and put online, I don’t know everything that went on during their relationship and during the actual breakup. I’ve thought both of them are insufferable for awhile now, that’s just my opinion. My other point was that no matter who you are, heartbreak is heartbreak, and it sucks. It‘s painful and not fun to go through, and I feel for anyone who’s had to go through it or is currently going through it, whether their insufferable or not, we’re all human. Just my opinion, no one has to agree with it, isn’t that why we’re all here to tell our different opinions freely?

Reactions: 1
I get carrie is hurt by the breakup but she is looking like an absolute tit. Oliver is being respectful and dignified.

Obviously I want the tea spilled but she is making herself look really immature (as to be expected) and Obviously isn't handling it well.

Saw it coming though. He looks so bored of her during those lockdown videos

Reactions: 20
I get carrie is hurt by the breakup but she is looking like an absolute tit. Oliver is being respectful and dignified.

Obviously I want the tea spilled but she is making herself look really immature (as to be expected) and Obviously isn't handling it well.

Saw it coming though. He looks so bored of her during those lockdown videos
Oliver is clearly more mature than her, there’s clearly no big cheating scandal or she’d have “hinted” to it by now and then claimed she never implied it at all. She wouldn’t be able to resist dragging his name through the mud. Clearly, the relationship ended and now Carries throwing a tantrum on social media about how she “didn’t see it coming”. I feel bad for her cause it’s probably genuine and nobody wants there relationship to end out of the blue, but she clearly posted that Q&A wanting breakup questions lol. Could’ve even write them herself we don’t know lol

Reactions: 19
Also I can imagine one of the final straws for Oliver was how self-obsessed she is. He spent lockdown with her and then had to be in isolation for a week with covid and all he would have been able to hear is Carrie in the next room talking to a camera for hours a day about herself. The YouTube videos and the Insta lives that she posted from her office… I just kept imagining Oliver in another room having to hear that. That probably left him with his own thoughts for long enough to realise that he’d had enough.

Reactions: 7
Oooh Carrie just spill. Instead of implying Oliver wasn’t strong enough and clever enough
Ugh I know she’s hurting but this is annoying. He didn’t leave because he’s not strong or clever. He left for whatever reasons make sense to him, as is his right as a mature adult to do? It’s not a failing if someone realises their relationship isn’t working. Arguably it’s a strength, rather than continuing in a one-sided unhappy relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 24
True, you can judge her however you want and you can say and feel however you want about both of them. That’s totally okay, all I was saying is that I’m not going too say one is more too blame than the other for the breakup, because while yes I see what they say and put online, I don’t know everything that went on during their relationship and during the actual breakup. I’ve thought both of them are insufferable for awhile now, that’s just my opinion. My other point was that no matter who you are, heartbreak is heartbreak, and it sucks. It‘s painful and not fun to go through, and I feel for anyone who’s had to go through it or is currently going through it, whether their insufferable or not, we’re all human. Just my opinion, no one has to agree with it, isn’t that why we’re all here to tell our different opinions freely?
Yeah we get it. Heartbreak sucks. She’s hurting. Of course. Doesn’t mean she has to post everything so publicly to her large following and subtweet her ex with posts aimed at him does it? As she likes to remind us, she’s nearly 30. She’s acting like a teenager.

Reactions: 17
Although to be fair, we don’t know what he said when he broke up with her. He might have been a complete dick about it. Still doesn’t warrant her publicly slating him. She created a personal account so how can she justify slating him on her public account? She clearly wants people to think badly of him otherwise she’d keep it to her private account.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Carrie has ever been dumped in an adult relationship before? Alex and Pete are both relationships that ended on her terms (even if Alex was and remains and utter c*nt). I can’t imagine her ego will allow her to see this as anything other than Oliver’s loss, even if the reasons were valid to him.

Reactions: 8
Yeah we get it. Heartbreak sucks. She’s hurting. Of course. Doesn’t mean she has to post everything so publicly to her large following and subtweet her ex with posts aimed at him does it? As she likes to remind us, she’s nearly 30. She’s acting like a teenager.
I never said it meant she had to post everything so publicly, of course she is, she’s Carrie. We all know how she is, I was explaining the points I was trying to make. Yes, she’s insufferable, but how do we know he isn’t as well? I always thought they both were insufferable. How do we know he wouldn’t be acting the same way she is about the breakup publicly if he wasn’t under contract with Disney though? She’s needs to stop putting everything on social media, she needs to open her eyes and realize it’s not the place to be putting everything about your personal life. It makes her look like a twit a lot of times and she needs to realize that too. That’s my opinion, nobody has to agree with it.

I don't follow her on Twitter but I know she used to look herself up all the time, hence her attacking people who didn't even @ her in Tweets. I don't know if she still does that, but yeah, she's obsessed with checking what people say about her.
I would bet a substantial amount of money that this is something she frequently does. Classic narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Carrie going through her heartbreak may step back and think how her and Oliver may have made their exes feel when crossing over. I doubt it though.

Reactions: 1
I never followed Oliver on social media, was he really outspoken before he got the Frozen deal? Like, did he post a lot about his personal opinions and his relationship? Because if he was, then yeah, it'd be interesting to see if he'd react differently. Then again, absolutely nobody forces Carrie to post about her breakup on Instagram. As always, that's her own choice.

Reactions: 3
I never followed Oliver on social media, was he really outspoken before he got the Frozen deal? Like, did he post a lot about his personal opinions and his relationship? Because if he was, then yeah, it'd be interesting to see if he'd react differently. Then again, absolutely nobody forces Carrie to post about her breakup on Instagram. As always, that's her own choice.
As far as I remember, he didn’t post that much in general before. I think he deleted some things and cleaned his insta up a bit when he got Frozen but he wasn’t that active on there anyway, especially compared to Carrie.

Reactions: 6
“I’ve always wanted to be ginger” … which is why you built and entire personality on being blonde with brown eyes which made you shockingly underrepresented in childrens literature, and caused you to make your character have that combo so you could finally be represented right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I’ve always wanted to be ginger” … which is why you built and entire personality on being blonde with brown eyes which made you shockingly underrepresented in childrens literature, and caused you to make your character have that combo so you could finally be represented right? 😂
Being ginger would just be another notch on her "minority/not like other girls" belt, which is why she's always wanted to. Being blonde with brown eyes gets tired. She needs a new way to be inspirational to the Mopefuls.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.