Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it astonishing how someone at her age can display such a resounding lack of maturity. My last relationship ended when I was 16, and even at that young age, dropping passive aggressive quotes on social media was the last thought in my mind. Why would I want my friends to think badly of my ex girlfriend? Even though she didn’t treat me that nicely when she dumped me, I still cared about her. Never thought it was my place to get angry about it, sometimes tit happens and that’s okay.

How can Carrie be nearly 30, with a platform far bigger than mine, and still be posting tit like that?

I think it depends on the person rather than the age tbh. I know people in their mid to late 40s who like to publicly air their dirty laundry, while some people in their late teens who are private and respectful.

Reactions: 13
Yes I saw him in it two weeks ago and I really enjoyed his performance.

And having now seen the famous and fabulous Elsa truly instant on stage dress change (yes I know how it works!) and hearing Carrie go on about her off stage quick change in Cindermehla as if it is the first show do have someone change costume in the wings ... er no love, incomparable.
I thought the accent was good when I saw him but I was a bit underwhelmed when he revealed his true intentions at the end- it just lacked a bit of atmosphere but that may just be because it wasn’t a surprise? The rest of the cast were outstanding though!

Reactions: 1
Are the videos of Carrie & Oliver in Disney still available? Can't seem to find them on youtube.

I thought the accent was good when I saw him but I was a bit underwhelmed when he revealed his true intentions at the end- it just lacked a bit of atmosphere but that may just be because it wasn’t a surprise? The rest of the cast were outstanding though!
My sister and brother-in-law took my nieces to see it back in December as a Christmas present for them, and my sister said the same thing. She said some parts of the show just seemed too lack something to her and she said when Hans revealed his truth at the end it was a bit of a letdown, too her at least. But my nieces enjoyed it and had a good time.

She can spill the tea and I’m here for it but it’s not a good look professionally and their relationship was public so everyone knows who’s she’s talking about. I would just keep it to her finsta for the sake of her career but you do you Carrie 😂

Not having any kids I've never seen the Frozen movie, so I thought his reveal was OK, I mean I could guess what was going to happen but didn't actually know.

It’s in May-June 2023. Do we think she will get another theatre role after Cinderella, or will she just sit around ‘working two jobs’ (because she’s working class!) until then.

Reactions: 2
When no one will hire you, so you make your own tour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll be giving this a miss! 🙄

Blimey that sounds a right mess. How is she going to fill Symphony Hall, unless they've stuck her in one of the small conference rooms?

So she is embarking on a "greatest hits" retrospective tour, at a point when her career is (should be) only just getting started ...

So what is she going to be doing in between leaving Cindermehla in July and those two weeks next May?

Reactions: 4
And so Carrie is going on tour......who called it with the single woman and her cat tour?! Smug points to all of you 🤣

Also, the irony of the banner at the top!
Ha ha yes, it was something I put in the poll in post 1 of this thread AS A JOKE CARRIE. YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY BOOK IT.

1645432021081.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She definitely just isn’t getting the work offers rolling in so thought she better find a way to make some money

Also, how weird and underwhelming was this considering it’s pretty big news for fans? No usual “I have exciting news! Watch this space!” Etc?! Maybe Oliver was due to join her and pulled out 😬

Reactions: 6
From the WOS article
"I absolutely adore being on stage and am fortunate to have performed across the West End and overseas, but there's something very special about theatres around the UK so I can't wait to get out on the road and visit these absolutely fantastic and beautiful venues."

The tour is set to open on 18 May at Bradford's St George's Hall, before visiting Southampton's Mayflower Theatre (21 May), Norwich Theatre Royal (22 May), The London Palladium (25 May), Llandudno's Venue Cymru (27 May), The Lowry in Salford (28 May), Birmingham Symphony Hall (29 May), Sheffield City Hall (31 May), Nottingham Royal Concert Hall (2 June), Newcastle O2 City Hall (3 June) and Edinburgh Festival Theatre (4 June).

Bradford - not a theatre
Birmingham - not a theatre
Sheffield - not a theatre
Nottingham - not a theatre
Newcastle - not a theatre

(note - I'm not saying these venues aren't fantastic and beautiful (in their own way) but they ain't theatres like she's gushing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m finding her style of announcing this really weird, even if WhatsonStage have the exclusive there was still no “I’m working on something” lre-amble which she easily could have done as a “well I’m putting my mind towards something exciting to keep my mind from the breakup”, and it’s been posted for nearly an hour and all she’s done is share the WhatsonStage post on a black background IG story with no added text, then stories from a couple performers and fans… so no grid post with her own words and I’m assuming no tweet but I can’t see my Twitter so may be wrong…. I know she’ll probably do all of those things literally later today but for a musical theatre actress who literally thinks she’s proved how to have a social media presence and still be a serious west end actress then surely this would be the greatest opportunity to show that?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.