Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the official publicity for Cindermehla continuing to be so tit. I think this photo is supposed to look "candid" and "unstaged" but instead it looks like a peeping tom took it from his hiding place behind spare scenery.

View attachment 1048435
Surely that’s not official publicity? That’s a behind the scenes of a green screen shoot

Reactions: 2
Although he does seem like a massive creep for liking those pictures, is he really doing anything wrong since he's single??

Reactions: 15
He liked their photos?! I noticed he followed them, but I didn’t look see if he liked their pics or not.🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtf is wrong with him?! I wonder if he’s always been like this, if so I hope people see him for who he truly is. I noticed Obi, the person he shares a dressing room with stopped posting with him. He used to always post with him on his stories, but he hasn’t been and maybe it’s nothing but it just seems weird to me. I do feel bad for Carrie, but I feel she’s better off without him. I don’t know if he’s always been like this or he’s changed, but he gives me a bad, creepy vibe. Also, some of those girls he followed are very young, I noticed one girl was 21 because it said it in her Instagram bio.🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t even, and I can’t help but feel like Carrie dodged a bullet.
I don't understand why it's a problem that he's started following girls and liking their pictures, if he had done that when they were together then I would understand the outrage but he's single now so I don't see the issue.

I would guess that being with Carrie wasn't an easy experience and maybe he finally feels free. As she likes to remind us all the time, we only see a small part of her and her life, and that part we see is insufferable so imagine what she's like the rest of the time? I genuinely think he's the one that dodged the bullet.

Reactions: 25
I don't understand why it's a problem that he's started following girls and liking their pictures, if he had done that when they were together then I would understand the outrage but he's single now so I don't see the issue.

I would guess that being with Carrie wasn't an easy experience and maybe he finally feels free. As she likes to remind us all the time, we only see a small part of her and her life, and that part we see is insufferable so imagine what she's like the rest of the time? I genuinely think he's the one that dodged the bullet.
She was always throwing herself at her male co-workers despite being with Oliver as well so can't imagine that would've been fun for Oliver. Him liking pictures of other girls after their relationship has ended is completely different (although it does seem too soon)

Reactions: 12
She was always throwing herself at her male co-workers despite being with Oliver as well so can't imagine that would've been fun for Oliver. Him liking pictures of other girls after their relationship has ended is completely different (although it does seem too soon)
Maybe soon to us but he may have checked out of the relationship a long time ago. None of us will ever know, I just feel bad for him that people are accusing him of being creepy etc when he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong.

Reactions: 20
The Oli bashing on this thread is crazy when we have no idea of the circumstances to their break up!

Remember when Carrie sang with Jamie Muscato OUT OF CHARACTER and yet still went in for a kiss?! And that was whilst she was actually in a relationship!! She is not innocent and calling Oli a creep just for liking some pictures is abit much 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 50
The Oli bashing on this thread is crazy when we have no idea of the circumstances to their break up!
Amazing, right? And that after pointing out that not even the Hatefuls are attacking him right now :D I have no idea who's at fault when it comes to the end of their relationship, and frankly, I don't care. But seeing how Carrie is the most defensive person ever and has controlled narratives in the past, I'm surprised that it took one Instagram caption for people to turn against Oliver. And I say that as someone who never understood what she saw in him.

Reactions: 15
His most recent vlog where he’s at Frozen is literally the most boring and random vlog I have ever seen.🤦🏻‍♀️ He seemed completely different in their good morning/good evening videos, he seemed down too earth and pretty nice I thought. I’m not sure what happened, but he seems different now, he has an arrogance to him. Maybe he thought he was too good anymore for the relationship, it’s just weird that not long after they broke up he started following all these young girls/women. I mean you were together for almost 5 years, wtf?! Maybe he’s always been like that and I just didn’t see it, but it just makes me wonder if he was after others their entire relationship and has always been like that. Didn’t someone say on here that they or someone saw him after a show in a bar and he was being flirtatious to them or others? Also, didn’t people say he was going out a lot and they saw him, and I thought it started after WEL happened? Didn’t they say he acted weird? I’m not accusing him of anything, I’m just speculating. It just makes me wonder, and for Carrie to say she’s heartbroken, something obviously happened. If he is truly like that though, shame on him and hopefully people will see him for who he truly is, and at the end of the day she’s better off without him. i don’t know, he just gives me such a weird vibe anymore, it just makes me wonder.
Never liked him.

Reactions: 2

Remember when Carrie sang with Jamie Muscato OUT OF CHARACTER and yet still went in for a kiss?! And that was whilst she was actually in a relationship!! She is not innocent and calling Oli a creep just for liking some pictures is abit much 🤷‍♀️
People bash Carrie for everything too. I’m not saying she’s innocent, trust me I get how insufferable she can be. Also, I don’t think anyone is saying Carrie is innocent either, but people really seem to be thinking Oliver is and seem to defend him. It is creepy to me what he’s doing with the young women, just my opinion. I thought something was off with Oliver for awhile too, not just now that all of this has happened. I’m just saying, I feel like a lot of people are defending him, but something just seems off, and people are always so quick to complain about Carrie, but what about him? I’m also not the only one who’s said he gives off weird and creepy vibes, I remember people saying on here they met him and he was acted weird too them too. I’m just saying this as my opinion, no one has to agree, it‘s just how I feel. I feel like a lot of people are looking at just Carrie and pointing out everything she’s done wrong, but what about Oliver? Did we ever think maybe he’s done wrong to?

Reactions: 5
People bash Carrie for everything too. I’m not saying she’s innocent, trust me I get how insufferable she can be. Also, I don’t think anyone is saying Carrie is innocent either, but people really seem to be thinking Oliver is and seem to defend him. It is creepy to me what he’s doing with the young women, just my opinion. I thought something was off with Oliver for awhile too, not just now that all of this has happened. I’m just saying, I feel like a lot of people are defending him, but something just seems off, and people are always so quick to complain about Carrie, but what about him? I’m also not the only one who’s said he gives off weird and creepy vibes, I remember people saying on here they met him and he was acted weird too them too. I’m just saying this as my opinion, no one has to agree, it‘s just how I feel. I feel like a lot of people are looking at just Carrie and pointing out everything she’s done wrong, but what about Oliver? Did we ever think maybe he’s done wrong to?
The thing for me is that Carrie has shown herself do wrong time and time again so we can see it for ourselves. It’s all just speculation on Oliver’s part 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The way some of you are trashing Oliver while knowing how much of a cow Carrie is 🤯😂

Reactions: 10
The thing for me is that Carrie has shown herself do wrong time and time again so we can see it for ourselves. It’s all just speculation on Oliver’s part 🤷‍♀️
Just like I said, it’s just my opinion.

The way some of you are trashing Oliver while knowing how much of a cow Carrie is 🤯😂
But the thing is, nobody is saying Carrie isn’t. We know how she is, pretty sure that is why we’re all here. I’m just saying, it goes both ways, and everyone seems to be bashing her over everything while they defend him over everything. Why do people seem to think it’s all her fault for everything, when there is two people involved? I’m not saying she did no wrong, I know she has but he also could’ve done wrong too. All I’m trying to get at here is it goes both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Am I missing something, Oliver is liking girls photos? That's not creepy and pretty normal. I know plenty of men and women (single and married) who like the opposite sexs pics of people they fancy a bit, just harmless fun. Social media really isn't all that deep much of the time.

Reactions: 16
It’s a gossip site why is it fine to bash Carrie but not say anything at all about oli? Fair enough if he was just her boyfriend but he put himself out there with vlogs and stuff so people are allowed an opinion surely?

He decided to monetise his relationship with her

Just to add I’m not a Carrie fan either and haven’t said he’s creepy, just don’t know why the thread is being policed

Reactions: 10
Some of you need to stop being picks me. If you are trashing Carrie for even her feet, which she didn't choose, then we are allowed to talk about Oliver.
Did he not cheat with Carrie? I never liked him and i always thought he was cocky

Reactions: 16
Just to be clear, people are saying it's creepy that he's liking pictures of younger girls. Him liking pictures of girls in general is fine but it's the age that's creepy

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something, Oliver is liking girls photos? That's not creepy and pretty normal. I know plenty of men and women (single and married) who like the opposite sexs pics of people they fancy a bit, just harmless fun. Social media really isn't all that deep much of the time.
It is creepy too me when the girls are much, much younger than him. 11 years younger to be exact.

Some of you need to stop being picks me. If you are trashing Carrie for even her feet, which she didn't choose, then we are allowed to talk about Oliver.
Did he not cheat with Carrie? I never liked him and i always thought he was cocky
My point exactly, couldn’t have said it better myself.

Reactions: 6
Why is the official publicity for Cindermehla continuing to be so tit. I think this photo is supposed to look "candid" and "unstaged" but instead it looks like a peeping tom took it from his hiding place behind spare scenery.

View attachment 1048435
Although he does seem like a massive creep for liking those pictures, is he really doing anything wrong since he's single??
Well unless he's scrolled through and liked the girls pictures only recently but some were from last year. I certainly wouldn't appreciate my husband liking photos like that. If he's single fair enough but he's literally just come out of a long relationship. Either way it makes him look like an utter twit/creep.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.