Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doc martens is the most uncomfortable thing ever. How are her feet not ruined all these years.
I personally don’t find them bad after I’ve broken them in? Maybe i’m just so tolerant to the uncomfortableness tho i’ve also been wearing them years

Reactions: 7
I personally don’t find them bad after I’ve broken them in? Maybe i’m just so tolerant to the uncomfortableness tho i’ve also been wearing them years
I agree, I find mine comfy but you do have to break them in first.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier and I missed it, but Ollie's instagram now has a post mentioning Carrie at the top of the page, when it used to be further down, and then a Lapland photo, again which was further down, which mentions 'when we come back'. For someone who instigated the break up - this seems odd behaviour? Unless she ended it suddenly after having found something out? And he's trying to make amends?

Reactions: 2
Those pictures have always been in that order and with the same captions. The skiing one was before they broke up so he was meaning if he goes back skiing he’ll try bigger slopes. The Lapland one did have more than one photo I think but is now just one of him.

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier and I missed it, but Ollie's instagram now has a post mentioning Carrie at the top of the page, when it used to be further down, and then a Lapland photo, again which was further down, which mentions 'when we come back'. For someone who instigated the break up - this seems odd behaviour? Unless she ended it suddenly after having found something out? And he's trying to make amends?
Yes he's definitely deleted a fair few more recent posts - not really sure why as from memory they had nothing to do with Carrie? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yes he's definitely deleted a fair few more recent posts - not really sure why as from memory they had nothing to do with Carrie? 🤔
So it's kind of promoted his post tagging carrie (which has been really rare for him to do) to the top of the grid. I just found it interesting - but I probably am reading far too much into things!

I thought Oliver was quite chilled in the good morning videos but this week I’ve watched some of his old vlogs on the cruise ships and stuff and he’s so over the top and rates himself doesn’t he.

What’s with leaving your camera down alleyway/across the in London and then running back to film yourself walking towards it. I’m amazed he’s not been through about 10 cameras doing that in London

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought Oliver was quite chilled in the good morning videos but this week I’ve watched some of his old vlogs on the cruise ships and stuff and he’s so over the top and rates himself doesn’t he.

What’s with leaving your camera down alleyway/across the in London and then running back to film yourself walking towards it. I’m amazed he’s not been through about 10 cameras doing that in London
Agreed. He had a different vibe in the lockdown videos, but I definitely got the vibe from his vlogs that he's a bit arrogant/thinks quite highly of himself, lol. They're all quite boring, too.

Reactions: 11
Agreed. He had a different vibe in the lockdown videos, but I definitely got the vibe from his vlogs that he's a bit arrogant/thinks quite highly of himself, lol. They're all quite boring, too.
Yeah it’s usually him getting a coffee, singing into a mirror or getting annoyed someone doing their job is being loud when he’s vlogging.

The most interesting part was seeing Simon Schofield is his friend in one, who I remember seeing all over the Phillip Schofield threads at one point 😂

Reactions: 4
If there was ever a visual reason not to wear DMs it is this! Look at that foot!! Eeewh!
Those things happen to a lot of people. A looot of dancers have them too. My aunt had surgery to remove it. It's not disgusting it's just something that happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah it’s usually him getting a coffee, singing into a mirror or getting annoyed someone doing their job is being loud when he’s vlogging.

The most interesting part was seeing Simon Schofield is his friend in one, who I remember seeing all over the Phillip Schofield threads at one point 😂
His most recent vlog where he’s at Frozen is literally the most boring and random vlog I have ever seen.🤦🏻‍♀️ He seemed completely different in their good morning/good evening videos, he seemed down too earth and pretty nice I thought. I’m not sure what happened, but he seems different now, he has an arrogance to him. Maybe he thought he was too good anymore for the relationship, it’s just weird that not long after they broke up he started following all these young girls/women. I mean you were together for almost 5 years, wtf?! Maybe he’s always been like that and I just didn’t see it, but it just makes me wonder if he was after others their entire relationship and has always been like that. Didn’t someone say on here that they or someone saw him after a show in a bar and he was being flirtatious to them or others? Also, didn’t people say he was going out a lot and they saw him, and I thought it started after WEL happened? Didn’t they say he acted weird? I’m not accusing him of anything, I’m just speculating. It just makes me wonder, and for Carrie to say she’s heartbroken, something obviously happened. If he is truly like that though, shame on him and hopefully people will see him for who he truly is, and at the end of the day she’s better off without him. i don’t know, he just gives me such a weird vibe anymore, it just makes me wonder.

Reactions: 4
Why is the official publicity for Cindermehla continuing to be so tit. I think this photo is supposed to look "candid" and "unstaged" but instead it looks like a peeping tom took it from his hiding place behind spare scenery.

1644339723864.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm g
His most recent vlog where he’s at Frozen is literally the most boring and random vlog I have ever seen.🤦🏻‍♀️ He seemed completely different in their good morning/good evening videos, he seemed down too earth and pretty nice I thought. I’m not sure what happened, but he seems different now, he has an arrogance to him. Maybe he thought he was too good anymore for the relationship, it’s just weird that not long after they broke up he started following all these young girls/women. I mean you were together for almost 5 years, wtf?! Maybe he’s always been like that and I just didn’t see it, but it just makes me wonder if he was after others their entire relationship and has always been like that. Didn’t someone say on here that they or someone saw him after a show in a bar and he was being flirtatious to them or others? Also, didn’t people say he was going out a lot and they saw him, and I thought it started after WEL happened? Didn’t they say he acted weird? I’m not accusing him of anything, I’m just speculating. It just makes me wonder, and for Carrie to say she’s heartbroken, something obviously happened. If he is truly like that though, shame on him and hopefully people will see him for who he truly is, and at the end of the day she’s better off without him. i don’t know, he just gives me such a weird vibe anymore, it just makes me wonder.
I'm glad you noticed the young women...some of the photos he liked were totally the type that if you had liked them whilst in a relationship you wouldn't appreciate your partner liking in my opinion.
He's coming across as a bit of a creep to be honest.

I'm g
I'm glad you noticed the young women...some of the photos he liked were totally the type that if you had liked them whilst in a relationship you wouldn't appreciate your partner liking in my opinion.
He's coming across as a bit of a creep to be honest.
He liked their photos?! I noticed he followed them, but I didn’t look see if he liked their pics or not.🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtf is wrong with him?! I wonder if he’s always been like this, if so I hope people see him for who he truly is. I noticed Obi, the person he shares a dressing room with stopped posting with him. He used to always post with him on his stories, but he hasn’t been and maybe it’s nothing but it just seems weird to me. I do feel bad for Carrie, but I feel she’s better off without him. I don’t know if he’s always been like this or he’s changed, but he gives me a bad, creepy vibe. Also, some of those girls he followed are very young, I noticed one girl was 21 because it said it in her Instagram bio.🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t even, and I can’t help but feel like Carrie dodged a bullet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.