Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it interested Hannah Lowether posted she wouldn’t be in Heather’s if it wasn’t for tiktok. Yet Carrie doesn’t think her social media presence (which is far more than Hannah) plays a role in her casting
Although I find Hannah to be a bit OTT I love the fact she's s greatful and knows that TikTok gave her a leg up in the industry.

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty equal when it comes to the break up, I sympathise with both as break up suck, only for now tho we haven’t got much to judge on yet and that’s if we ever find out (I hope so I’m nosy lol) then we can all argue then 😂😂

I missed a few pages is, is Carrie still performing all her show days?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Although I find Hannah to be a bit OTT I love the fact she's s greatful and knows that TikTok gave her a leg up in the industry.
Does anyone watch her vlogs? I think she's just super happy to be able to do something she loves by just chance. Can someone explain though how she managed that 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch her vlogs? I think she's just super happy to be able to do something she loves by just chance. Can someone explain though how she managed that 😂
I don’t know who this girl is but I assume get a huge following to the point where they are almost a cult and buy anything you tell them, then get stunt cast so the show sells tickets on the back of your name. Bit like Joe Sugg in Waitress

Reactions: 2
I don’t know who this girl is but I assume get a huge following to the point where they are almost a cult and buy anything you tell them, then get stunt cast so the show sells tickets on the back of your name. Bit like Joe Sugg in Waitress
Not quite true, as far as I know Hannah trained in musical theatre then the lockdown happened so she started working in Tesco. That's when she started making tiktok videos about it and got a huge following. She's had the training but tiktok helped her get the foot in the door!

Reactions: 17
And also no one knows exactly what went on so all a bit pointless arguing 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
However to people suggesting it’s creepy for a 30 year old to talk to a 21 year old? Ageism much? Everyone in this scenario is of age and consenting. A 21 year old is a grown adult and knows where the block button is. Oliver is now single and he can talk to who he wants and I presume if they want, these women can talk back? Just my opinion.
lol it’s not “ageism”, that’s discrimination against people because of their age. it’s not discriminatory to say it’s a bit weird for oliver to find random girls on ig ten years younger than him to follow as soon as he’s out of a relationship. why can’t he try with people his own age? there’s something a bit fishy when there’s that big an age gap at an age like 21, a very young adult. when carrie was 21 she classes herself as almost a child. says she grew up loads after.

Reactions: 11
I dont have an opinion on him one way or another but genuinely shocked how people are saying a ten year age gap is creepy. It's such a common age gap. The judgement is crazy. Maybe if he was 50 odd it might be, but he is early 30s ffs. Same with women and men ten years younger.

And yeah society is incredibly ageist.

Reactions: 16
i think you can’t really blanket term it like that. Maturity comes with age yes but it also comes with a lot of other things. I’ve met 20 year olds who were more mature than 50 year olds I know. It all depends what your life has been like. Carrie was still a ‘child’ at 21 because she’s a privileged upper class white woman and hadn’t been through much struggle. I grew up lower working class and had a traumatic childhood and have always been told I was older than my years - at 18 i certainly felt like an adult, not a child. At 21 i’m finishing a degree, moving out with my partner and working full time. Don’t think your maturity can be simplified down to age.

Reactions: 14
Not quite true, as far as I know Hannah trained in musical theatre then the lockdown happened so she started working in Tesco. That's when she started making tiktok videos about it and got a huge following. She's had the training but tiktok helped her get the foot in the door!
Ah okay I think I do know who you mean actually I kept see her popping up on Instagram dancing at work she was good to be fair.

Reactions: 3
And yeah, I think the only time to worry about an age gap is if it’s illegal. I would’ve judged someone too, until i met my friends parents who are 50 and 74 (they were 25 and 49 when they met) and one of the most in love couples i’ve ever met. Blissfully happy. Just think that’s all that matters, really.

I think it's a normal age gap but it is considered far more acceptable for men than women. Carrie would definitely be getting more censure (not from us, maybe, but others online and likely in her personal life too) if she were now hitting on Ivano or other guys his age. On the other hand, they are all adults and Carrie at 21 was likely a lot more sheltered/immature than other young women her age

Reactions: 2
For me it's not even about the age. It's about being a little bit of respectful to your ex when you've just left a very long relationship and left her heartbroken. No doubt thinking with his 🤏🍆
Whether he liked these pictures during or after who knows. I hate seeing men creep on other women when they are in a relationship though. See it plenty on social media. Snakes 🐍 🐍 🐍
I was in a ten year age gap relationship years and years ago. For me personally we were at totally different places in our lives after 2 years and wanted very different things so we went our separate ways.
That's just my personal view on it all. We won't really know what happened between the two of them but I do like a bit of gossip. I work on my own and it livens up my day :)

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure that Hannah trained in musical theatre as one of her recent tiktoks was her going back to teach some of the new kids a run through of Heathers.

i think you can’t really blanket term it like that. Maturity comes with age yes but it also comes with a lot of other things. I’ve met 20 year olds who were more mature than 50 year olds I know. It all depends what your life has been like. Carrie was still a ‘child’ at 21 because she’s a privileged upper class white woman and hadn’t been through much struggle. I grew up lower working class and had a traumatic childhood and have always been told I was older than my years - at 18 i certainly felt like an adult, not a child. At 21 i’m finishing a degree, moving out with my partner and working full time. Don’t think your maturity can be simplified down to age.

At 30 you shouldn't have common grounds with a 21.the power dymanics are off, for starters.

And yeah, I think the only time to worry about an age gap is if it’s illegal. I would’ve judged someone too, until i met my friends parents who are 50 and 74 (they were 25 and 49 when they met) and one of the most in love couples i’ve ever met. Blissfully happy. Just think that’s all that matters, really.
At 18 you aren't a different person from a week ago when you were 17. A 50 year old has no job with a 18year old.

Reactions: 16
At 30 you shouldn't have common grounds with a 21.the power dymanics are off, for starters.

At 18 you aren't a different person from a week ago when you were 17. A 50 year old has no job with a 18year old.

You’re really making this something it isn’t. He’s liked some pictures.

And there’s no power dynamic between a 30 and 21 year old.

Reactions: 17
lol it’s not “ageism”, that’s discrimination against people because of their age. it’s not discriminatory to say it’s a bit weird for oliver to find random girls on ig ten years younger than him to follow as soon as he’s out of a relationship. why can’t he try with people his own age? there’s something a bit fishy when there’s that big an age gap at an age like 21, a very young adult. when carrie was 21 she classes herself as almost a child. says she grew up loads after.
It is ageist and discriminatory. Ageism is putting people in small boxes according to age. Too old for a job, too old to listen to ‘young peoples’ music, too old to speak to someone younger than them. It’s all the same. It’s limiting people due to their age. It’s a free world. Adults (men and women) should be able to speak to other adults and these WOMEN (or men) free to ignore them without being labelled ‘weird’ or ‘creepy’ or ‘fishy’. He liked some pictures and did so publicly. Let’s keep it in perspective.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this, and she has the talent to back her up. She did great carving a way forwards during lockdown. I do find her a little OTT but not in a negative way. Reminds me of a singer whose response to ‘your too much’ was ‘go find someone less’. When I find Hannah too much it’s only because I’m not in the mood for it rather than a reflection of her and good for her for putting happy content out while working hard. I really hope she has a great career

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You’re really making this something it isn’t. He’s liked some pictures.

And there’s no power dynamic between a 30 and 21 year old.

I personally don't care. Of course there is. But sure, let's stop this here its irrelevant to Carrie.

It is ageist and discriminatory. Ageism is putting people in small boxes according to age. Too old for a job, too old to listen to ‘young peoples’ music, too old to speak to someone younger than them. It’s all the same. It’s limiting people due to their age. It’s a free world. Adults (men and women) should be able to speak to other adults and these WOMEN (or men) free to ignore them without being labelled ‘weird’ or ‘creepy’ or ‘fishy’. He liked some pictures and did so publicly. Let’s keep it in perspective.

I'll keep that in mind when a 50 year old creep hits on my 18year old future daughter 🤣

Let's get back to the topic. Do you remember an old video where she used to talk about how important it is to ask a friend where you stand with each other? That's the first video I thought of how full of herself she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.