Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coz of that Heathers song going viral I've been listening again to the WE cast recording album and Carrie is so bad in it. The accent is terrible and her spoken lines sound like something from a kids show. So ott and awkward.

I'd love it if, off the back of this breakup, Carrie worked on some self improvement and putting effort into her career. She's not been single for years and years, it's the right time to focus on herself.
I would give infinite amounts of money for them to re-record the heathers album with Ailsa (current Veronica). Her with Jamie would be *chefs kiss*

Reactions: 4
Carrie is off again 🙄
I think it was scheduled but I'd love to know how she's been allowed to book it, given Georgina is already on holiday so would have booked that well before Carrie got hers in. I'm surprised that's allowed considering all the trouble with cast shortages.

Reactions: 1
Didn't she say something a few days ago about being on Monday but therefore being off (probably) today?

Reactions: 4
Someone asked on twitter and got quite an arsey reply from Lauren and then a screenshot of a previous story Carrie had posted. Apparently its due to their being an extra show Valentines Day

Reactions: 1
Someone asked on twitter and got quite an arsey reply from Lauren and then a screenshot of a previous story Carrie had posted. Apparently its due to their being an extra show Valentines Day
I used to really like Lauren when she was in Six. She seemed happy and humble and since she's been in Cinders she's been a little cocky and a bit of an arse at times.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Lauren when she was in Six. She seemed happy and humble and since she's been in Cinders she's been a little cocky and a bit of an arse at times.
I mean I guess its all about how you read and receive it but it came across a bit arsey to me. I think a few of the Cinders lot are coming across a bit arsey, maybe trouble in camp?

Reactions: 9
Mmm I generally like Lauren but she hasn't come across well there, esp when the person clearly said they really liked her performance. It wouldn't be obvious to everyone that Carrie had switched her regular day off. For some reason Lauren seems to be emulating Carrie's attitude on Twitter and it's not a good look. Also what Carrie can get away with and what regular cast member can get away with are likely not the same thing at all.

Reactions: 10
It looks like they were together at the showing of Giovannas ghost story play so I imagine she's earnt some friend points from Carrie for sticking up for her (even though it didn't seem necessary)

Reactions: 3
The narrator role is full on and she’d need to dance. No way she’s getting that. In comparison Alexandra Burke did it recently

No way Carrie will do that surely
Lmao she doesn't stand a chance for that. She's stated multiple times that she's not a dancer and doesn't do all of that stuff. Why is this her dream role? Is she delusional?

Reactions: 3
Lmao she doesn't stand a chance for that. She's stated multiple times that she's not a dancer and doesn't do all of that stuff. Why is this her dream role? Is she delusional?
Aside from not being a dancer she doesn't have the personality for that role.

Reactions: 5
Really don't want either of these but if I had to pick I'd rather she was Nancy over the Narrator. Don't think I could handle her for the entirety of Joseph whereas although Nancy is an iconic role she isn't in the show quite as much :ROFLMAO:
The only thing I can’t see is her being able to act Nancy. She may not be in it much but there’s a level of acting required for her scenes with Bill that I’m not sure ‘The Face’™️ would be able to cover

JUST. SO. WE’RE. CLEAR.
Okaaaaaay????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The narrator needs a big voice, comedy, engage well with kids and can move and dance. Not sure Carrie can hit any of those.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.