Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I get where you’re coming from and what you’re saying. Hopefully she can realize she doesn’t need to go to social media for validation, part of me wonders if she’s just used to doing it because she’s done it for so long, she turns to social media for validation because that’s what she’s always done, and she doesn’t need to. I think she needs to open her eyes and recognize that social media is not the place for validation or the place to post everything about your life, especially when it’s personal.
True, I really don’t think she knows how to live her life off social media. Even when she ‘logged off for a bit’, she just made a new account!

Reactions: 8
putting a prediction out there now, i wonder if carrie will take a break and have a ‘glow up’ transformation.

People like her will do anything to stay relevant. If her name isn’t enough to get jobs anymore I could see her getting fit, growing out her hair again etc - anything to make herself look younger/more desirable for an audience.
putting a prediction out there now, i wonder if carrie will take a break and have a ‘glow up’ transformation.

People like her will do anything to stay relevant. If her name isn’t enough to get jobs anymore I could see her getting fit, growing out her hair again etc - anything to make herself look younger/more desirable for an audience.
She seems to be already growing out her hair...in prep for a period show like Oliver! ?Maybe 🤔

Add the awful make up to the awful wig and the whole look is really blergh. They tried to go for an iconic lead character but it’s just a mess.
The recent video featuring the wig department proudly combing the ratty Smiffys nylon wig and placing it reverentially on her head 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Saw Frozen at Drury Lane this evening, Oliver was on, I thought he was good :)

I've never seen the movie (don't have kids) so didn't know the ins and outs of the story (I know I know, there aren't many twists :ROFLMAO:). He seemed to enjoy getting his pantomime boos on his curtain call. I reckon Carrie either got jealous of his high standing now in a Disney show that's playing to full houses night after night, or him getting so close to Stephanie McKeon night after night in that Love Is An Open Door song ...

Reactions: 1
She seems to be already growing out her hair...in prep for a period show like Oliver! ?Maybe 🤔

The recent video featuring the wig department proudly combing the ratty Smiffys nylon wig and placing it reverentially on her head 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
“Proudly combing the ratty Smiffys nylon wig and placing it reverentially on her head“ is possibly the best description of anything I’ve ever heard💀💀🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Proudly combing the ratty Smiffys nylon wig and placing it reverentially on her head“ is possibly the best description of anything I’ve ever heard💀💀🤣😂
I think we should all donate a lock of our own hair in sympathy. Maybe they could cobble together something resembling actual hair. The wig dept did her dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine thinking your career is going to fly to heaves with ALW and ending up with this tit of a show

Reactions: 14
I once read something that I thought was really true for M/F breakups and is probably going to apply here.

After a breakup, the guy starts out feeling amazing, flirts with loads of women, enjoys the classic 'single life' but the sadness about the end of the relationship catches up with him over time.

After a breakup, the woman starts out completely depressed, really in her feelings, struggles to adjust, but over time manages to improve and return to happiness. It's like they go opposite ways.

Obviously not a hard and fast rule but one I've observed and experienced a few times - and seems very similar here.
I think that very much depends on the relationship. The only guys I know who have done that are ones who made an impulse decision to leave and maybe had a stupid one night stand and messed up a good thing. Those in unhealthy or toxic relationships feel much better out of it and rather be alone than go through that again.

In olivers case it depends which side he falls on.

I think that very much depends on the relationship. The only guys I know who have done that are ones who made an impulse decision to leave and maybe had a stupid one night stand and messed up a good thing. Those in unhealthy or toxic relationships feel much better out of it and rather be alone than go through that again.

In olivers case it depends which side he falls on.
Of course, not a hard and fast rule but something that I've observed a lot - and from the looks of it, the route that Oli appears to be going down from what we can see on social media.

Reactions: 3
so jamie muscatos jd is currently going viral on tiktok, so by default i keep seeing lots of carrie 🙄, my favourite thing thou is that the comment sections is just people ignoring carrie for jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so jamie muscatos jd is currently going viral on tiktok, so by default i keep seeing lots of carrie 🙄, my favourite thing thou is that the comment sections is just people ignoring carrie for jamie
Oooh I haven't seen anyone mention Carrie in those videos apart from someone saying that, that's the only song they listen to off the west end recording because it has little to no Carrie in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coz of that Heathers song going viral I've been listening again to the WE cast recording album and Carrie is so bad in it. The accent is terrible and her spoken lines sound like something from a kids show. So ott and awkward.

I'd love it if, off the back of this breakup, Carrie worked on some self improvement and putting effort into her career. She's not been single for years and years, it's the right time to focus on herself.

Reactions: 7
I 100% think she will end up as Nancy in Oliver or The Narrator in Joseph.
Really don't want either of these but if I had to pick I'd rather she was Nancy over the Narrator. Don't think I could handle her for the entirety of Joseph whereas although Nancy is an iconic role she isn't in the show quite as much :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Isn’t the narrator role quite energetic though? Trying to remember as it’s so long since I’ve seen it

Reactions: 1
Coz of that Heathers song going viral I've been listening again to the WE cast recording album and Carrie is so bad in it. The accent is terrible and her spoken lines sound like something from a kids show. So ott and awkward.

I'd love it if, off the back of this breakup, Carrie worked on some self improvement and putting effort into her career. She's not been single for years and years, it's the right time to focus on herself.
Nah, she's already perfect, what's there to improve? ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t the narrator role quite energetic though? Trying to remember as it’s so long since I’ve seen it
The narrator role is full on and she’d need to dance. No way she’s getting that. In comparison Alexandra Burke did it recently

No way Carrie will do that surely

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.