Carrie Hope Fletcher #15 Half assed vlogs and online tantrums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

Carrie continues e-begging, no change there then.

She is due to return to Cinderella next month and has announced her ostensible performance schedule. Should she turn out NOT to be performing on any of those days, don't ask her about it, or she will throw a tantrum and block you.

She and Oliver spent Christmas in Lapland together and rumours abounded of a proposal, but now Carrie is no longer following him on Insta and has said she's "logging off." Did anything happen? Who knows?

And she is gearing up for the release of her latest work of literature, With This Kiss in which a woman foresees doom every time she kisses someone. Truly, we can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok so has anyone considered that with Cinderella opening again on Feb 3rd that radio silence might mean she’s got the boot?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel like if she wasn't returning to Cinderella at all we'd have had some kind of announcement by now. If there's trouble with her and Oliver that could explain why she's not shouting its return from the rooftops. She'd be pretty sad if it is the case.

Reactions: 18
Ok so has anyone considered that with Cinderella opening again on Feb 3rd that radio silence might mean she’s got the boot?
I doubt it, I think Lord Andy is probably still smitten with her and him being old fashioned probably still thinks her social media efforts are keeping the show afloat.

I think the Hopefuls would be burning down the theatre by now if there'd been a whiff of her being dropped.

Reactions: 2
I doubt it, I think Lord Andy is probably still smitten with her and him being old fashioned probably still thinks her social media efforts are keeping the show afloat.

I think the Hopefuls would be burning down the theatre by now if there'd been a whiff of her being dropped.
Any press is good press, right? The show is probably gonna be an infamous part of Carrie’s career.

Reactions: 1
I don’t see why she had to announce ‘logging off’
You don’t need to announce your departure to have a break from SoMe. Just do it?

Reactions: 11
I can't see her getting any big lead roles after this...and if she isn't centre of attention, would she even be interested in working in theatre long term?

Reactions: 9
I can't see her getting any big lead roles after this...and if she isn't centre of attention, would she even be interested in working in theatre long term?
I think she sunk that opportunity when she had that temper tantrum after WEL

Reactions: 12
I don’t see why she had to announce ‘logging off’
You don’t need to announce your departure to have a break from SoMe. Just do it?
This! It’s literally like she got on her Instagram, unfollowed him and then put this cryptic story on there saying she’s ”logging off” Wtf?! Why do you have to post anything at all about taking a break from social media? Why not just do it? I do wonder what her explanation is going to be for all of this when she does come back. I wonder also how long this break will be, since she seems addicted to social media and constantly had to try to come up with something to post about. I don’t know, too me ever since Cinderella started she started acting weird, and it’s just gotten more weird. I really think she thought Cinderella was going to be the most amazing thing in her career, and it was going to be wildly successful. I think she also thought this show would get her too Broadway. I could be wrong about this, but something has seemed off with her for awhile, and maybe something is happening with Cinderella that we don’t know about yet. As much drama it’s had, and all the issues with the show and cast, it really wouldn’t surprise me. I just don’t understand the whole unfollowing thing, I just checked and Carrie’s own mother still follows him, and the way Debbie is about defending Carrie and always taking her side, if something was bad between them and it made Carrie unfollow him, you would think Debbie would have already done the same. Everything is just so weird about CHF and this entire thing, maybe she had a breakdown.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think this stunt just proves how unprofessional she really is. I mean ffs she’s 29!
She seems very immature and dramatic over any little thing that happens to her, like how just recently she kept posting and complaining about her neck. She even mentioned her neck a few days ago when she posted something on her story about going for a run, like how do you run with just your neck? Oh yeah, you don’t! She just seems so dramatic, I’m not sure if part of it is she feels the need to constantly try and come up with something to post about. If she’s not posting about #gifted stuff that’s been sent to her she’s posting about something that’s happened with her or her body, like for instance all the stuff she posted about her neck, she’s posting Edgar laying on her on the couch. Poor cat, stop shoving your damn phone in his face all the time! How freaking annoying can you be?!🤦🏻‍♀️ I do wonder though if something is going on with Cinderella again, that show has been such a mess since it started, she really thought it was going to be the biggest and best thing too happen for her career I think. I would like to know what all has truly has happened with Cinderella that we don’t know about.

Cinderalla is an interesting one because not only can I not think of any roles she can go into but I also can’t think of too many big name theatre actresses (I’m thinking like Alice Fearn, Sophie Evans, Danielle Hope, Shanay Holmes etc those names that are big to theatre fans) who can take over a role like *that* - best thing they can probably do is give the role to Georgina (which would be amazing as I’ve heard she’s brilliant) and if it survives that long turn it into a role thats always given to grads, debut and lesser known actresses, a bit like what SIX has done and ironically exactly what Heathers has done with Veronica since Carrie left (which is great, I just feel for them having to work with that material) a bit like how Ivano and Georgina are both recent grads

Reactions: 10
Cinderalla is an interesting one because not only can I not think of any roles she can go into but I also can’t think of too many big name theatre actresses (I’m thinking like Alice Fearn, Sophie Evans, Danielle Hope, Shanay Holmes etc those names that are big to theatre fans) who can take over a role like *that* - best thing they can probably do is give the role to Georgina (which would be amazing as I’ve heard she’s brilliant) and if it survives that long turn it into a role that always takes on grads, debut and lesser known actresses, a bit like what SIX has done (which is great, I just feel for them having to work with that material) a bit like how Ivano and Georgina are both recent grads
I really like Ivano and Georgina, they seem very kind and professional, unlike CHF. They are also extremely talented, and I’ve always felt bad for them ever since the show started publicly having drama. I mean their cast mates, who are older than them and should be acting mature and professional, are acting like entitled brats! I’m sure ALW isn’t the easiest or nicest to work for/with either. I feel like they’ve just been kind of stuck in the middle of it all, which sucks for them. I do wonder how long Cinderella will survive, I mean they have already tried having two big, successful openings and now their going to try again for a third time? I mean really? How many times can you do this, clearly it’s not working.

I feel like Carrie's family not unfollowing Oliver isn't a big deal. They probably had a fight and she unfollowed him, expecting him to come running. She might not have talked to her family about it because it's not officially over

Reactions: 2
I feel like Carrie's family not unfollowing Oliver isn't a big deal. They probably had a fight and she unfollowed him, expecting him to come running. She might not have talked to her family about it because it's not officially over
Yeah, I completely get where you’re coming from, and your absolutely right that this could be what happened. I was just saying how Debbie is about Carrie and Tom, always defending them, taking up for them and taking their side. Pretty much like they can do no wrong.🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I had just noticed Debbie had posted something on her story, so she’s obviously been on her Instagram, and I’m surprised she didn’t unfollow him like Carrie did since she always defends her and takes her side no matter what. I also just kind of assumed Carrie would tell her mom immediately what’s going on with her, and not just about what’s happening now, I just assumed she told her everything all the time since her mom always seems to side with her and agree with her, even if Carrie’s in the wrong. Which she‘s obviously has been in the absolute wrong before and been extremely rude to people for no reason, and Debbie has always taken up for her and taken her side.🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she just defend her like that? I understand it’s her daughter, but that’s no way too treat people, and you certainly shouldn’t take up for her and side with her. Maybe that’s how Carrie and Tom were raised though, maybe that’s why they act so entitled.

Unfollowing someone is quite petty. On Instagram you can mute posts and stories of people so she could have just done that if she didn’t want his stuff to show up

She has deliberately unfollowed him as she knows / hopes that people would notice.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.