Carrie Hope Fletcher #15 Half assed vlogs and online tantrums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it seems to line up around the same time he had Covid. Maybe he did some soul searching while he has to be alone? God knows.

im not saying not to discuss it? Sure I’m nosey and have my own opinions on it. But I think it’s pretty mean to dedicate a whole thread name to it when there’s plenty of work stuff to mention instead for it. People can disagree as is their right and I’m still going to comment on the next thread anyway I just wouldn’t like it to be vindictive for the sake of it.
I'm sorry, then I misunderstood. Your post said "can the next thread not mention the breakup at all?" which is why I thought you meant it shouldn't be mentioned at all

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, then I misunderstood. Your post said "can the next thread not mention the breakup at all?" which is why I thought you meant it shouldn't be mentioned at all
I noticed that myself when you quoted me. I can’t change it now 💩 I mean I wouldn’t like people to stick the knife in about the breakup either jn fairness. We all know she reads these threads so I’d like to be cautious in what I say about the breakup for the next while. I’d feel horrible to read stuff when I’m feeling that hallow if I was her. But each to their own with that.

Reactions: 3
I liked the Sad Cinderella title suggestion from earlier in the thread, I do feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ouch I do feel for her. From the little she's said it sounds a lot like my last break-up and being blindsided is a horrible feeling, you feel cast aside and like they've gotten themselves used to the idea once they know they'll be okay they decide to tell you. I'm glad she's got Edgar, my dog was such a comfort, and getting back into work I hope is good for her. She'll be okay in the end.

Reactions: 9
Just wanna give a heads up as I’m looking through the most liked comments in order to find the next thread title. At the moment the winner of most liked title is Redfloss with Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella. I’m going to setup the new thread, but if anyone wants to put any suggestions for anything else that they think is more appropriate we’ll see if it can be changed after the thread is created x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.