Carrie Hope Fletcher #15 Half assed vlogs and online tantrums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time and watching as Carrie grows more and more insufferable. I used to enjoy watching her sometimes when I was much younger and wanted a peek at the behind-the-scenes of the musical theater world, but her yelling at the camera and her inability to take criticism grew old very quickly.

I had a friend who did the same sort of thing on Facebook, post dramatic statuses so people paid attention to her and asked her what was wrong.

Though the main difference was that she was 13 at the time…
I used to do the same when I was a teenager and I feel so embarrassed whenever I remember acting that way. I'm a couple of years younger than Carrie but I can't imagine being so immature and petty.

Reactions: 5
Y’all are talking about a pic with Steph, but I’m wondering if you meant this pic with her cover Sarah? Both ladies are in full-on committed relationships, so I don’t think there is legitimacy for jealousy from Carrie, but I’m sure the honest smile from Oli stuck in her craw.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Y’all are talking about a pic with Steph, but I’m wondering if you meant this pic with her cover Sarah? Both ladies are in full-on committed relationships, so I don’t think there is legitimacy for jealousy from Carrie, but I’m sure the honest smile from Oli stuck in her craw.
She would be worried because her relationship with Oliver started with them cheating (whether it was emotional or physical is debatable but the point is the same). If he did that with Carrie then she'd always wonder if he'd do the same with someone else

Reactions: 9
This is giving me deja vu! In the GG days she unfollowed Oliver when she took sick sday and he put a post up praising her understudy for her first performance as Wednesday in The Addams Family 😂 Ridiculously immature and unprofessional.
I was wondering if she had ever unfollowed him before, I didn’t figure this was the first time. How immature can you be? Does anyone know how long she unfollowed him for? As far as I can tell, she hasn’t even been online at all, I saw where Cinderella posted something about her being nominated for a WOS Award, which they announced how long ago.🙄 But both Tom and Debbie shared it on their stories, and she didn’t like post about her being nominated, which is shocking since she’s so self absorbed. But both Tom and Debbie were still following him when I checked last, so I’m not sure what’s going on. So I just wonder since it seems like she hasn’t been online at all, if when she does come back she’ll unfollow more people, because she did also follow his siblings last I knew. The entire thing seems so immature and ridiculous. I do feel like she had been acting weird and off for the past several months, especially after WEL happened, not sure if that started something but she just seemed off after that. Then she continued to seem off, it’s not like once everything blew over about WEL she acted fine again, the last time she did seem weird or off was the marathon, but then she went right back to acting off. I feel like a breakdown was coming regardless of what’s going on now.

Strange how she unfollows Oliver and ‘logs off for a while’ after that pic of him and Steph. I definitely think she’s unfollowed as it’s been days and she still isn’t following him, I don’t think it’s a glitch. Maybe he’s not bothered because it’s something she does all the time. She’s no stranger to an on-again-off-again relationship and she likes drama and confrontation (as we can see from her Twitter) so she’s probably that sort of girlfriend. The one that just wants to cause an argument and have a sulk for attention. And as we already know, Carrie doesn’t act her age.
Yes, she seems very immature. But I also don’t think she’s been on her Instagram at all to refollow or unfollow anyone, the entire thing is super weird, why get on Instagram and post a picture of your cat laying on you with a stupid, cryptic message about “logging off”? Just log off and don’t put weird, cryptic tit on your story. So immature and attention seeking, act your age, aren’t you almost 30?!🤦🏻‍♀️ Part of me wonders though if she caught Covid, maybe that’s another reason she’s taking a break. I’m not sure, but with all the issues and drama with Cinderella it wouldn’t surprise me if something else is going on with it and that’s part of the reasoning why she’s done this break.

I was wondering if she had ever unfollowed him before, I didn’t figure this was the first time. How immature can you be? Does anyone know how long she unfollowed him for? As far as I can tell, she hasn’t even been online at all, I saw where Cinderella posted something about her being nominated for a WOS Award, which they announced how long ago.🙄 But both Tom and Debbie shared it on their stories, and she didn’t like post about her being nominated, which is shocking since she’s so self absorbed. But both Tom and Debbie were still following him when I checked last, so I’m not sure what’s going on. So I just wonder since it seems like she hasn’t been online at all, if when she does come back she’ll unfollow more people, because she did also follow his siblings last I knew. The entire thing seems so immature and ridiculous. I do feel like she had been acting weird and off for the past several months, especially after WEL happened, not sure if that started something but she just seemed off after that. Then she continued to seem off, it’s not like once everything blew over about WEL she acted fine again, the last time she didn’t seem weird or off was the marathon, but then she went right back to acting off. I feel like a breakdown was coming regardless of what’s going on now.

Yes, she seems very immature. But I also don’t think she’s been on her Instagram at all to refollow or unfollow anyone, the entire thing is super weird, why get on Instagram and post a picture of your cat laying on you with a stupid, cryptic message about “logging off”? Just log off and don’t put weird, cryptic tit on your story. So immature and attention seeking, act your age, aren’t you almost 30?!🤦🏻‍♀️ Part of me wonders though if she caught Covid, maybe that’s another reason she’s taking a break. I’m not sure, but with all the issues and drama with Cinderella it wouldn’t surprise me if something else is going on with it and that’s part of the reasoning why she’s done this break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s only been 2 days since she logged off. It seems so much longer when we’re cut off as her SoMe is usually so rich in drama lately.
If it was Covid I’m sure she would share it and every last detail as we’re usually treated to every little ailment.

It’s only been 2 days since she logged off. It seems so much longer when we’re cut off as her SoMe is usually so rich in drama lately.
If it was Covid I’m sure she would share it and every last detail as we’re usually treated to every little ailment.
True, she’d probably act like she’s the only person to have ever had it and post continually about it. She’s so self absorbed, I can see her doing that.🙄

Saw Sarah in Waitress and on for Anna in Frozen and she is the definition of triple threat

Reactions: 12
Didn't she say she wanted to write a tell-all book about backstage theatrics before she was 30? Maybe she started writing her draft, Oliver found it during quarantine and isn't too happy with it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't she say she wanted to write a tell-all book about backstage theatrics before she was 30? Maybe she started writing her draft, Oliver found it during quarantine and isn't too happy with it? 🤣
I can’t😂😂 Where does she come up with all of these ideas? I don’t see how anyone can make it through any of her books.

I doubt that one picture of Oliver and Steph means much if that’s all that we are going on. She seems very happy with her husband

I think most likely Carrie is in a mood and has stripped off and will be back and he’ll be added again

Wow this is the warmest smile I’ve ever seen from Oliver 😭 I didn’t think he could smile with his eyes haha

If it was COVID she would be posting a thousand of closed-eyed selfies saying how unwell she feels, her entire self-care routine and all the treats she'd be eating.

Reactions: 15
If it was COVID she would be posting a thousand of closed-eyed selfies saying how unwell she feels, her entire self-care routine and all the treats she'd be eating.
Never have I ever read a more accurate description explaining what CHF does. I am💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both ladies are in full-on committed relationships, so I don’t think there is legitimacy for jealousy from Carrie
That wouldn't reassure her, if anything it probably makes her feel worse, on account of the fact she and Oliver got together when they were both in committed relationships

Reactions: 2
Never have I ever read a more accurate description explaining what CHF does. I am💀

She would absolutely be one of those people who just happens (🤥) to be filming when they notice they’ve lost their sense of taste and need to get tested

She would absolutely be one of those people who just happens (🤥) to be filming when they notice they’ve lost their sense of taste and need to get tested
I saw a tiktok of a girl tasting seasonal products at Starbucks ages ago and the look on her face when she realised she couldn’t taste anything was almost hilarious. I felt so sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
I doubt that one picture of Oliver and Steph means much if that’s all that we are going on. She seems very happy with her husband

I think most likely Carrie is in a mood and has stripped off and will be back and he’ll be added again
Not saying Oliver and Steph are having an affair but I can see why Carrie would be jealous of them being close or just seeing that picture because her relationship started as them cheating. It could make her worry seeing him with other women like that. She seems the jealous type

Reactions: 6
Not saying Oliver and Steph are having an affair but I can see why Carrie would be jealous of them being close or just seeing that picture because her relationship started as them cheating. It could make her worry seeing him with other women like that. She seems the jealous type
I agree. It doesn't mean anything is actually happening, but because Carrie's own relationship started as them cheating while they were in a show together, she's now going to be suspicious of Oliver around female castmates. (While reserving the right to get as handsy with her latest male lead as she likes)

I agree. It doesn't mean anything is actually happening, but because Carrie's own relationship started as them cheating while they were in a show together, she's now going to be suspicious of Oliver around female castmates. (While reserving the right to get as handsy with her latest male lead as she likes)
Not to mention Oliver looks genuinely happy in that picture. Not saying he isn't with Carrie but it feels natural, not posed if that makes sense

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.