Carrie Hope Fletcher #15 Half assed vlogs and online tantrums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deliberately unfollowed him as she knows / hopes that people would notice.
I wonder if Oliver himself has actually noticed - I’ve only got 50 followers on IG but I doubt I’d notice if anybody unfollowed me

Reactions: 11
She probably made it a big point if they had an argument but if she didn't want to break up with him, I don't see why she would tell her mum and make it real. Maybe she's hoping Oliver will step up

Reactions: 2
Unfollowing someone is quite petty. On Instagram you can mute posts and stories of people so she could have just done that if she didn’t want his stuff to show up

She has deliberately unfollowed him as she knows / hopes that people would notice.
She’s so immature.🙄 When she does come back after this break, I do wonder what she will say and how she will act.

I wonder if Oliver himself has actually noticed - I’ve only got 50 followers on IG but I doubt I’d notice if anybody unfollowed me
I’ve wondered exactly this, I also wondered if she’s done stuff like this before. Social media is not the place to do stuff like this though, how childish can you be?🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Unfollowing someone is quite petty. On Instagram you can mute posts and stories of people so she could have just done that if she didn’t want his stuff to show up

I thought she was almost 30? Why’s she still acting like a 13 year old?

Reactions: 8
I had a friend who did the same sort of thing on Facebook, post dramatic statuses so people paid attention to her and asked her what was wrong.

Though the main difference was that she was 13 at the time…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she also believed the engagement hype, was disappointed it didn’t happen and then they had “the” conversation again about marriage not being that important to Oliver?

She has said she has had a rough year mentally, as have we all in fairness and breakups are tough (if that is what has happened.). That combined with work drama behind the scenes can’t be easy no matter who you are. The SM break is probably necessary, the drawing attention to it with dramatic stories isn’t.

Reactions: 18
Maybe she also believed the engagement hype, was disappointed it didn’t happen and then they had “the” conversation again about marriage not being that important to Oliver?

She has said she has had a rough year mentally, as have we all in fairness and breakups are tough (if that is what has happened.). That combined with work drama behind the scenes can’t be easy no matter who you are. The SM break is probably necessary, the drawing attention to it with dramatic stories isn’t.
It must be so embarrassing for her. This is what, her fourth presumably failed public relationship? First was Charlie, then Alex, then Pete, now (speculating) Oliver.

Reactions: 6
Must be hard being with someone who wants something different. Maybe she thought she could change Oliver's mind

Reactions: 7
Must be hard being with someone who wants something different. Maybe she thought she could change Oliver's mind
If she knew he doesn’t want marriage, why didn’t they just stay friends with benefits? That way they wouldn’t have waisted four years on a relationship that’s going nowhere. Oh wait, Carrie’s a martyr, that’s why.

If she knew he doesn’t want marriage, why didn’t they just stay friends with benefits? That way they wouldn’t have waisted four years on a relationship that’s going nowhere. Oh wait, Carrie’s a martyr, that’s why.
She's also prone to magical thinking. I wonder if she believed she was special enough that Oliver would change his mind - I'm not saying he doesn't / didn't love her, but that it's not always enough for someone to change their core personal values. Or if she didn't really believe he felt that way because in her fairytale-like vision everyone lives happily ever after with kids

Reactions: 9
I've been following these topics for a little while, I'm curious what all the drama is/was around the cast members and Cinderella/ALW. I feel like I've missed the subtle bad-mouthing from the cast (though I do only really follow Carrie and Ivano).

Reactions: 4
After the show last night Oliver posted a picture from curtain call on Instagram with the caption 'LIFE'. Not sure if I'm reading too much into it, but that makes it feel a bit like a realisation, for him, as to what is important - after some difficult days? Idk.

Reactions: 8
Strange how she unfollows Oliver and ‘logs off for a while’ after that pic of him and Steph. I definitely think she’s unfollowed as it’s been days and she still isn’t following him, I don’t think it’s a glitch. Maybe he’s not bothered because it’s something she does all the time. She’s no stranger to an on-again-off-again relationship and she likes drama and confrontation (as we can see from her Twitter) so she’s probably that sort of girlfriend. The one that just wants to cause an argument and have a sulk for attention. And as we already know, Carrie doesn’t act her age.

Considering she was stunt cast by Cinderella for her social media following she’s not exactly holding up her end of the bargain. She’s barely posted about the show and now this, two weeks before it opens again?

Strange how she unfollows Oliver and ‘logs off for a while’ after that pic of him and Steph. I definitely think she’s unfollowed as it’s been days and she still isn’t following him, I don’t think it’s a glitch. Maybe he’s not bothered because it’s something she does all the time. She’s no stranger to an on-again-off-again relationship and she likes drama and confrontation (as we can see from her Twitter) so she’s probably that sort of girlfriend. The one that just wants to cause an argument and have a sulk for attention. And as we already know, Carrie doesn’t act her age.
Yeah, look how she handled the Alex Day situation. At 22 she should’ve been more mature. Looks like she hasn’t changed a bit in over a decade.

Reactions: 5
This is giving me deja vu! In the GG days she unfollowed Oliver when she took a sick day and he put a post up praising her understudy for her first performance as Wednesday in The Addams Family 😂 Ridiculously immature and unprofessional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.