Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm probably speaking in an unpopular manner on here now but I don't like how this conversation is going... Just because she wants a doughnut doesn't mean shes unhealthy all the time, we don't know how how healthy she is and I feel uncomfortable with the judgement on her about that. PLENTY of other musical theatre actors talk openly about the cake and junk they eat to keep their energy up during shows - but because they're 'thin' it's ok?!

She's a size what, 14?! Curvy yes but not reason to call her lazy. Regardless of how she went about it she ran a marathon - a marathon!

I'm on here for the gossip but calling a curvy girl out saying she's lazy and fat is not on.

Reactions: 57
She must feel so much pressure with 30 round the corner and she's single again. Can't help that her brother married his highschool sweetheart and had a son by the time he was 30
I'm sure you didn't mean it like this but can we not fuel this idea that you have to be in a certain place by the time you're 30. It really doesn't matter what you do with your life and turning 30 being single without kids is not some terrible thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Long, long, long time lurker and first time poster who has some very juicy info. I don't know Carrie personally but am friends with a mutual friend and without exposing too much can confirm the break up. I also believe a certain someone has been told if she learns to behave on social media all is not lost with the Broadway transfer and that may well have more to do with the radio silence than the lack of Ormson.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’m not one to tone guard or anything but as we all collectively feel for her, can the next thread name not mention the breakup at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 48

Kitt

VIP Member
Fair play to her, very mature way of addressing things.

Let’s try not to definitively suggest ‘he cheated’ or whatever cause it really could’ve been a case of she went to watch tv with him that evening and he sat her down and said ‘I’m not happy, I want to end things.’ No drama, just a sudden end she didn’t see coming. Obviously there could’ve been something but we’ll never know.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

qwerty92

I feel bad doing a thread title suggestion based on their break up so I’m going to suggest:

She may ‘heart laughter’ but it’s Broadway she’s after

Reactions: 43

Kitt

VIP Member
1000% she’s single. That caption is so ‘drinks out with my newly single friend to make her feel less shit.’

And I’m sorry but she doesn’t look great. Not fan of the dress or how she’s done her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

pixieroo

It's probably the best Social Media post I've seen her post about something so personal.
Sweet, honest and mature.

As others have said, it seems it ended immediately after her live where she looked so happy and had evening plans. I can't help but wonder if it was a discovery of something, an event that happened after the live or if Oliver had a sudden "chat" and ended things. I really do feel for her, sounds like she was blindsided by it. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Rosielee

6E984156-1324-4D70-9649-ABEF53504514.jpeg

A208FC55-46B9-4D93-A9B7-AF273FF65F96.jpeg
B75B0C27-5E74-4F2E-A299-5BB6FF06309E.jpeg

What do you guys think of the new retheme? I actually like it a lot more then the original! Not a ballbag in sight.

Reactions: 40

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
"I don't actually like attention" do you fuck, nobody who dislikes attention decides to become a youtuber, author, actor, singer, influencer, honorary big sister, tom from mcflys sister and all round best human in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ellie_Rose

Maybe a controversial opinion but I always thought Oliver was using her as a career stepping stone. When they met, he seemed a little too interested in being featured on her vlogs and he seemed to really like fans approaching them etc. If that is the case, it definitely paid off, with him getting the Frozen job.

Reactions: 38

Kitt

VIP Member
Dubious of new members coming in with ‘juicy info’. They’ve not told us anything we couldn’t already assume or that seems true enough to be believed as truth.

Oliver and Carrie have broken up - yep we’ve got that.
She’s gone quiet cause of broadway potential - believable enough to be true but might not be.
She’s not nice to her friends - Carrie? A bitch? Groundbreaking.

Reactions: 36