Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see that he follows her anymore??
According to my Instagram Ollie is still following Carrie but Carrie isn’t following Ollie anymore. For a second it looked like Carrie wasn’t following his siblings anymore, but then I found his brother in Carrie’s follow list. Trouble in paradise? Maybe that’s why she’s going off social media for a while?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of me and my boyfriend in high school. Whenever we had an argument or a ‘break up’, I would unfollow him on Twitter 🤣 Bit childish at 30. She obviously unfollows when they argue or something, why else would you unfollow your own partner? Either communicate like adults or just break up. You’re not in high school. I genuinely think she might be a bit delayed with adulthood though. She mentioned in her Les Mis ‘show-verview’ that Les Mis was her first job ever. She was 19. She didn’t get her first job until she was 19. Which makes sense if you’re in further education but she wasn’t.
Also I just wanted to talk about her ‘show-verview’ series she’s now starting. I’ve never known ANYONE so obsessed with themselves. She is obsessed with the aesthetic of being a theatre actor but doesn’t actually seem to genuinely have a passion for theatre, just a passion for being in it so she can match her aesthetic. She always says she’s wishes she could go to the theatre more but can’t because she’s always in a show but she’s had weeks off now. She’s had all this time off Cinderella to go and see shows and she owns a house in Middlesex and goes on holidays so clearly has the money. Doesn’t care about theatre at all, just likes how it makes her look.
But back to Oliver, I don’t think they’ve broken up just because she’s unfollowed. This isn’t the first time she’s unfollowed him and followed back. Obviously just being petty and passive aggressive with him.

Reactions: 8
Thing is if she does unfollow when they argue and the refollow, he would see her in his new followers list. Most guys I know would take such petty passive aggressive stuff as a major red flag. She displays quite controlling attributes

Reactions: 7
Thing is if she does unfollow when they argue and the refollow, he would see her in his new followers list. Most guys I know would take such petty passive aggressive stuff as a major red flag. She displays quite controlling attributes
Their relationship just doesn't seem right with me. It feels very forced. Even now, like four or five years later. It was obvious they were emotionally cheating on their s/o's with each other throughout the early Addams run. Then it became obvious they were fuckbuddies, then a full blown relationship. They really are perfect for each other, aren't they?

Reactions: 13
Their relationship just doesn't seem right with me. It feels very forced. Even now, like four or five years later. It was obvious they were emotionally cheating on their s/o's with each other throughout the early Addams run. Then it became obvious they were fuckbuddies, then a full blown relationship. They really are perfect for each other, aren't they?
It was pretty disturbing when she was all over Jamie during Heathers. I assume Oliver trusted her but nevertheless, it was fairly obvious that Jamie was uncomfortable with it, and it's not at all pleasant for her to do this just to draw attention to herself

Reactions: 16
It was pretty disturbing when she was all over Jamie during Heathers. I assume Oliver trusted her but nevertheless, it was fairly obvious that Jamie was uncomfortable with it, and it's not at all pleasant for her to do this just to draw attention to herself
She really likes male attention. I reckon she takes an interest in anyone who has an interest in her because she enjoys the attention and being liked and feeling attractive. If it was the other way around and Oliver was all over a female cast mate the jealousy would kill her. She’s too insecure in every way.

Reactions: 12
She really likes male attention. I reckon she takes an interest in anyone who has an interest in her because she enjoys the attention and being liked and feeling attractive. If it was the other way around and Oliver was all over a female cast mate the jealousy would kill her. She’s too insecure in every way.
Yeah, that's a good point. There's nothing wrong with having an open relationship, or an exclusive one where you both agree a certain level of behaviour is OK. But Carrie would absolutely lose it if Oliver behaved that way with a female cast mate, only she is allowed to do that

Reactions: 3
I’m fully invested in this now lmao
Scott Paige is also no longer following Oliver…….

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If they've actually broken up, it does suck for them both. But honestly, they haven't seemed loved up in ages. If ever... #JusticeForSummerStrallen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She acted the same way with Rob in Les Mis. Very touchy-feely. If Rob wasn’t gay, I’d bet my life she’d be throwing herself at him. If I acted the way she does with my male co-workers, there’d be a call to HR.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.