Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can be glitchy but she has unfollowed him. Don't view it as mutuals, or through the followers. The following part is always more accurate. Plus there are websites where you can check

Reactions: 2
How weird is this whole thing though?! It seems like she just got on Instagram to unfollow him and then put on her story that she’s ”logging off for awhile.” Like what?! It’s like she’s done it on purpose, almost like to get attention. Even if your having issues with your relationship, or whatever is going on with it, you don’t take too social media and do that, at least not that soon. It’s just childish and immature. Seriously, what is wrong with her? I also just checked and she’s taken her cameo requests off, so it’s like she’s just unfollowed him and disappeared. I am just so confused by all of this. They were I assume fine a few days ago, when she did her livestream she said they were going to watch something together downstairs. Like what changed that quick? Wtf is going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate all this cryptic, attention-seeking tit she does.
Yes! It’s like what’s going on this time? It’s like how many times can she do tit like this? If you want/need time off social media for whatever reason, why not just log off instead of putting cryptic messages on your story? Seriously, why? Just take the time off you need and be done! Your not 16 anymore, don’t act so immature. I would like to know what’s going on though, what happened in that short amount of time to cause this? It doesn’t seem as of right now Oliver’s unfollowed her or her family, and it doesn’t seem her family have unfollowed him yet. It seems like she also still follows his siblings. Last I checked she still follows him on Twitter, why unfollow him on one thing and not the other? Social Media is not the place to blast all your personal problems, especially this soon. Like I said, they seemed fine literally 2 or 3 days ago, so whatever happened had literally just had to happen. She literally immediately took too social media to put cryptic tit on her story and unfollow him, real mature.🙄 I wonder how long this break off social media will be, since she’s constantly on it. Maybe poor Edgar will get a break from her phone being shoved in his face so she can have something to post, I mean how annoying. This entire thing is just so weird and cryptic, like what is happening?

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe people track who’s following who like this, I am such an amateur 😂

perhaps Oliver is pissed off that she’s had this absolute gift of an unexpected five weeks off work and she’s done sod all but annoy the cat with it!

Reactions: 12
Maybe she finally decided he should pay rent and he got angry.
Maybe he finally read her books and told her how awful they are
Maybe her jealousy about his coworkers reached a boiling point.
Maybe Edgar ignored her and went to Oliver for a cuddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she finally decided he should pay rent and he got angry.
Maybe he finally read her books and told her how awful they are
Maybe her jealousy about his coworkers reached a boiling point.
Maybe Edgar ignored her and went to Oliver for a cuddle.
ouch that last one 😂

or perhaps he deliberately put an orange book back in the yellow section, just to duck with her

or maybe she’s “logging off” in anger that Cameron hasn’t needed her to turn up at Les Mis with two hours notice to save the show after someone went sick.

• Haha
I hate all this cryptic, attention-seeking tit she does.
Shes completely the sort of person who would post a cryptic passive aggressive status on Facebook then say 'I don't want to talk about it' or 'dm me hun'

If Oliver is self-isolating does he get access to Edgar?
I was wondering if he’s still self-isolating, because if he is and something has happened to them, it’s not like he can just leave, right? How awkward.

Reactions: 3
Don't know how carries going to cope with being single and not having a man to hang off of in a show

Reactions: 2
Don't know how carries going to cope with being single and not having a man to hang off of in a show
yeah, seriously. I wonder what she’s going to say once she comes back to social media, if she’s even away for that long. I wonder what she’s going to say happened, if she’ll blame everything on him. This whole situation is just extremely weird. Why immediately just unfollow him, why not try to work it out first? I mean as long as they were together, you would think they would want to at least try and work on it, especially considering they were fine like 3 days ago. Like what happened in that short amount of time that caused her to do this? I mean, we may honestly never know the truth, but why be so cryptic and immediately unfollow him? Must you immediately blast your personal problems? There’s two people in the relationship, not just you CHF.🙄 I want to see how this plays out though.

Last edited:
She'll either refollow him and act like nothing happened....or she'll mention it in a video, and months from now she'll claim Oliver was abusive like she did with Pete

Reactions: 5
Someone protect Ivano.
I immediately thought of that, but he is several years younger than her, so surely she won’t be all over him? Honestly, I wouldn’t put it past her though.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

She'll either refollow him and act like nothing happened....or she'll mention it in a video, and months from now she'll claim Oliver was abusive like she did with Pete
Yes, I thought this too. Or she’ll claim he was a cheater or something. She might refollow and act like nothing happened though, just as you said. If she does that, she might say she didn’t mean to unfollow him, or she didn’t realize it happened. But something clearly isn’t right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If they do break up and she tries to shade Oliver I think his castmates and friends would fight back, he seems to make friends more easily than her. Her Hopefuls would probably try to abuse him online but he may have his own fans now he's in Frozen. I don't think she would be able to get away with the same tactics this time, especially as she is now more known for bad social media etiquette.

Reactions: 11
I’d hope that she was a bit more mature this time and able to just announce the break up with no shade or drama. Keep those boundaries she’s always on about and just keep the details to herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.