Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie and Oliver did seem to be very happy together on holiday over Christmas but then it's easier to be that way on a holiday when you're staying somewhere nice and don't have all your normal responsibilities

Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion:

Soon to be a triple ex - girlfriend, actress and influencer

Reactions: 9
Damn, that was quick. It really does seem like they’ve broken up, the timing of her unfollowing him with her ‘logging off’ announcement is way too suspect. The only reason why he hasn’t unfollowed her is because I think he has better things to do.

I am sad for her if they’ve broken up, because I know she did really love him, but I have to say, the attention seeking turns my stomach. And I can guarantee if some Hopeful replies asking what’s wrong, she’ll be like “none of your business!! Stop trolling me!!” and block them. Just don’t post about it till you’re both ready??

Reactions: 10
Very woolly speculation from someone who believed in the engagement theory from the Lapland trip… we know Carrie is someone who checks her own thread from time to time (and she has more time on her hands at the moment, if she was feeling bored and stressed she’d be more likely to check here.) Maybe the engagement speculation made her reevaluate things and she dropped an ultimatum on him? I do think Carrie wants to get married, she mentioned in those Good morning world videos that her mum and grad mum were married by her age and she thought she would be too.

And as someone said above maybe she brought up him paying rent too as she’s fed up with the current state of their relationship? I get the vibe the two of them have just been going with the flow (common with so many couples in our generation), no serious commitments or anything (not that marriage is the only serious commitment). Like hey it’s cheap and easy to live together and be in a relationship for 4+ years with no real direction or seriousness (Oliver’s perspective) and hey I get the validation of having A Boyfriend (which for some women is literally enough) who is also conventionally handsome and talented in my field!! (Carrie’s perspective).

It’s sad and archaic to think about relationships in these terms, but ultimately Oliver is getting far more material benefits out of it than Carrie. He got an undeniable boost to his profile career wise, he got a comfortable home base with easy access to London, which in of itself is another career boost. And he gets to live seemingly rent free in a nice house. Plus all of the influencer goodies and trips Carrie gets for free that she shares with him. Carrie strikes me very much as those women who have to be coupled up at any cost. Not that Oliver is a bad guy at all but she has always come across much more invested in their relationship then he does. And for someone who seems quite marriage oriented, seeing as she grew up with that, I don’t think an almost 5 year relationship at this point that doesn’t seem to be heading in that direction is what she would want.

Reactions: 15
Damn, that was quick. It really does seem like they’ve broken up, the timing of her unfollowing him with her ‘logging off’ announcement is way too suspect. The only reason why he hasn’t unfollowed her is because I think he has better things to do.

I am sad for her if they’ve broken up, because I know she did really love him, but I have to say, the attention seeking turns my stomach. And I can guarantee if some Hopeful replies asking what’s wrong, she’ll be like “none of your business!! Stop trolling me!!” and block them. Just don’t post about it till you’re both ready??
Right?! How fast did that happen. The timing is way too suspect just as you said, but I do wonder what happened to make her unfollow him so quickly? If she loved him so much, he must have done or said something for her too just unfollow him like that. As much as a lot of the stuff she does annoys me and the way she acts makes me cringe and frustrates me, if he did do something wrong she didn’t deserve it, no one does. Maybe he didn’t, but for them to be fine just a few days ago, and for her to just unfollow him that quick and then disappear like she has, something isn’t right. I don’t know though, I could be totally wrong about this, but I feel like something has been off with them for awhile. I remember after everything went down with West End Live, something seemed off with her. I know she said she was ill, but it seemed like more than that, and I just felt like it had something to do with them, not just illness or work. Then the day after WEL Oliver did a live video in his dressing room at Frozen and somebody said something about Carrie in the comments, the guy he shares his dressing room with, Obi I believe, read the comment and Oliver’s reaction and response was just off about her. He kept acting weird and honestly kind of pissed off after that. I also feel like he’s always had feelings for Steph, the girl who plays Anna in frozen, since rehearsals started and they got too know each other. She is married, or at least last I knew she still was, so obviously you wouldn’t think he could say or do anything about it if he does actually have feelings for her. What a mess though, Carrie used too post about him all the time, what a terrible way to start the new year.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Some people just don't believe in marriage and if Oliver feels it's not what he wants/not necessary for a committed relationship, there's nothing wrong with that. But if Carrie has always wanted to be married, that's a crucial difference in values that needs to be discussed sooner rather than later. You can't just wait it out expecting the other person to change their mind or that you'll both agree on it later (like one party wanting kids and the other not, one party wanting the other to convert to the same religion etc)

I also feel like he’s always had feelings for Steph, the girl who plays Anna in frozen, since rehearsals started and they got too know each other
Oliver and Carrie started off their relationship cheating so wouldn't be surprised if he was now interested in someone else

Reactions: 14
Oliver and Carrie started off their relationship cheating so wouldn't be surprised if he was now interested in someone else
Exactly this. Cheaters gonna cheat. I bet there’s someone else involved.
Also he will be more financially secure so he doesn’t need the free lodgings any more. Harsh but that’s how cheats operate.

Reactions: 11
I agree, and for her to unfollow him, something has obviously happened, and I can’t help but feel it has something to do with him. If he has done something wrong, I do feel for her, no one deserves that.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what this is about?!

(for reference, Dan Buckley used to be good friends/Had a YouTube channel/??I think lived with Scott Paige but then it seems Dan went through some struggles and now they don’t appear on each other’s socials anymore)

Was Dan in the Cinderella workshop??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Maybe the original concept was very different, reportedly it gave the Stepmother a bigger focus. It also didn't have the Godmother and other elements involved in the final show. But then as is, Cinderella has comparatively little stage time for the show's lead so who knows

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised it took one of them this long if that’s the case. I mean, Oliver had it great! Sex with someone who obviously worshiped the ground he walked on, free rent, she probably boosted his career.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised it took one of them this long if that’s the case. I mean, Oliver had it great! Sex with someone who obviously worshiped the ground he walked on, free rent, she probably boosted his career.
Where has Carrie mentioned that Oliver doesn’t pay towards the mortgage/rent?

Anyone know what this is about?!

(for reference, Dan Buckley used to be good friends/Had a YouTube channel/??I think lived with Scott Paige but then it seems Dan went through some struggles and now they don’t appear on each other’s socials anymore)

Was Dan in the Cinderella workshop??
Ooh I wonder what he knows....!

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.