Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breakup novel incoming 😭
I can see it now: "The Way We Were", coming in 2023. Sunny Shine has just broken up with her boyfriend of three years, Patrick. She thought he was perfect. The best relationship she ever had. Now, when she has the chance to go back to the past and redo those three years over what will she do? Fix her mistakes? Or get back together with her ex boyfriend Marty?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can see it now: "The Way We Were", coming in 2023. Sunny Shine has just broken up with her boyfriend of three years, Patrick. She thought he was perfect. The best relationship she ever had. Now, when she has the chance to go back to the past and redo those three years over what will she do? Fix her mistakes? Or get back together with her ex boyfriend Marty?
Didn’t Carrie write a song called The Way We Were about A*ex D*y years ago?

Reactions: 3
Or just not dump Marty after months of publicly lusting over Patrick?

It could be an accidental thing I guess (I've accidentally unfollowed friends, and even my fiance, on social media before without realising until they pointed it out) but given how much Carrie is online ...

Probably feels threatened by his success in Frozen and is worried that he might become better known than she is, the horror.

Carrie #15 don't call her Cinderella, what's going on with her and her fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably feels threatened by his success in Frozen and is worried that he might become better known than she is, the horror.

Carrie #15 don't call her Cinderella, what's going on with her and her fella?
I mean if it’s true, he can do so much better personally, he’s actually earnt all this success and seems like a genuine guy, whereas she just seems like a spoilt brat, getting everything given to her on a plate

Reactions: 10
Didn’t Carrie write a song called The Way We Were about A*ex D*y years ago?
No, it was about Jack Howard. Edit: Sorry that song was about Alex Day. Another song was about Jack Howard. And Instagram often makes it seem people aren't following each other when they actually are. Those following lists aren't always reliable.

Reactions: 1
I will feel bad for her if they have broken up, not the best way to start a new year and they just went away together and maybe was the last straw for him (or her obvs, we don't know she may have ended it).
They didn't seem to have chemistry to me though, not even like friend chemistry anymore. Though I cam't imagine Carrie being single for long, she does strike me as the type who is alsays dating/in a relationship.

Reactions: 15
I will feel bad for her if they have broken up, not the best way to start a new year and they just went away together and maybe was the last straw for him (or her obvs, we don't know she may have ended it).
They didn't seem to have chemistry to me though, not even like friend chemistry anymore. Though I cam't imagine Carrie being single for long, she does strike me as the type who is alsays dating/in a relationship.
She's what MRAs refer to as "branch swinger" (sorry but I can't think of any other way to phrase it) i.e. will not leave a relationship before someone else is lined up. I do think it's possible that, yeah, follower count is inaccurate or she could've unfollowed accidentally though

She is stilling following him on Twitter. I think it’s just a glitch.

Reactions: 2
Interesting that she’s unfollowed and is taking time off Instagram on the same day though. Makes me think something must be going on.

Reactions: 8
She's not coming up as follong him on either her IG or his for me. Those follower lists are really glitchy though but it says he follows her...

Reactions: 2
Is Oliver still isolating with Covid? If he is and they’ve broken up, he can’t exactly leave. Unless he already left?

Reactions: 4
She's not coming up as follong him on either her IG or his for me. Those follower lists are really glitchy though but it says he follows her...
She blocked me so she doesn't come up anyway. Oliver, however still has their pics up and everything. Maybe it's just a spat?

I mean if it’s true, he can do so much better personally, he’s actually earnt all this success and seems like a genuine guy, whereas she just seems like a spoilt brat, getting everything given to her on a plate
Oliver can do so much better than Carrie. I don't think he understood the assignment. He and Carrie could've been FWB during Addams without entering a relationship. Yes, they were still cheating, but he wouldn't have had to throw away four years with Carrie's pompous ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched her live stream on Thursday and she said that she was going at 10pm to watch Netflix or something with Oliver. She mentioned how 10pm was their time to watch something together on the couch.

This could just be a coincidence how she posted that story and how Oliver is has been unfollowed. Debbie, Tom and Gi all still follow him. Knowing what Carrie is like, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did this on purpose to make people question/make a scene.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.