Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's actually super cute and really handsome when he smiles naturally. Carrie must make him fake smile, she has "The Face" and he has "The Smile".
I guess, I don't think I've seen him smile genuinely much. As you say, he seems to have a fake smile at the ready as a default.
I used to find him handsome, but he's so boring he loses some of his attractiveness. He and Carrie both win at creating none-tent (terrible content) both on Youtube and social media.

Reactions: 7
Have these photos been discussed yet? I think it’s a cute picture but I’m sure our Carrie was fuming 😅
Half tempted to tweet this to Carrie with "you look so different with your hair like that" lol joking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will never understand her insisting seeing your cover/alt is bad etiquette. I feel like someone must have told her that years ago erroneously or she misinterpreted or something.
Also goes for casts of shows she’s no longer in, I know she saw Heathers but that was a group trip whereas Jodie’s just posted from Heathers at the other palace celebrating because they’ve got a Veronica debut for the understudy

Reactions: 5
Have these photos been discussed yet? I think it’s a cute picture but I’m sure our Carrie was fuming 😅
I saw the opening night of frozen video on YouTube where the cast were being interviewed and what an odd guy Oliver is. His mouth is huge and he just has so many weird facial expressions when talking? I can’t explain it but tell me it’s not just me

View attachment 977926
They did, but this is my favourite interaction on the comment section 🤣
Yeah the next level down. How is anyone saying CHF is on Sam Barks level?

Reactions: 4
Hey, Sam was in an Oscar-nominated movie; doesn’t that, by Carrie‘s definition, make her an oscar-nominee? ;) (I know it’s not the same, but wow, can you imagine the bragging if that had been Carrie?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rewatching the Addams vlogs (specifically I Killed The Easter Bunny) and the body language here made me laugh. Very subtle guys. You met a month ago and were both in different relationships when you started this show and now you're sitting basically in each others laps. Casual.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Hey, Sam was in an Oscar-nominated movie; doesn’t that, by Carrie‘s definition, make her an oscar-nominee? ;) (I know it’s not the same, but wow, can you imagine the bragging if that had been Carrie?)
Yeah and that’s the only time I believe she repeated a role. And let’s be honest, who wouldn’t? Carrie repeats shows and roles every chance she gets.

They seem like they have so much more natural chemistry. Unlike him and Caza who seem as fake and forced as they come.

Reactions: 1
I saw the opening night of frozen video on YouTube where the cast were being interviewed and what an odd guy Oliver is. His mouth is huge and he just has so many weird facial expressions when talking? I can’t explain it but tell me it’s not just me

Yeah the next level down. How is anyone saying CHF is on Sam Barks level?

I saw him at Addams. And the only way I can describe the way he walked on stage was as if his clothes were too tight? Like xxxs when you're an L. It was really weird. I spent a lot of the time trying to figure it out and I still haven't found the right words other than, it was like his clothes didn't fit him and he was very restricted by his too small clothes. Of course, restrictriveness could've been the directors interpretation of Lucas. If so, A* for that because I know the whole show is about he comes from a "normal" family. He clothes DID fit him, but the way he acted made it seem like they didn't. He also reminded me of a Gorilla too with the positioning of arms.

Imagine a big hulking Gorilla wearing childs clothing on stage. That was his body language and the way he walked around stage.

I've never seen something like it again and it still confuses me. I need to watch Addams again to see another interpretation.

It's really hard to explain with words XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her fans are truly something else. Love the person who pointed she didn’t even have the Veronica range View attachment 978543
Lmaoooooo Sam was in the Les Mis film before Carrie even had her breakout role with it. I was a Sprout (if you know, you know) wayyyyh before I ever knew who Carrie was. Hateful are quite delusional, aren’t they?
New thread title: CHF- Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Rewatching the Addams vlogs (specifically I Killed The Easter Bunny) and the body language here made me laugh. Very subtle guys. You met a month ago and were both in different relationships when you started this show and now you're sitting basically in each others laps. Casual.

Omg I remember watching this vlog at the time and I felt uncomfortable then since Carrie was with Pete and I questioned it then, they were way too close for comfort considering they we’re with other people 🙈

Reactions: 7
Oh please, if anything Carrie is irrelevant to Samantha. Do people really think she’d make the belt in a song like ‘let it go’ as a limited range mezzo? God her little hatefuls are so delusional. Come back to us when Carries been in a huge musical film production, has been on Broadway, and has many prestigious musical castings under her belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Carrie was just Carrie - no famous brother, no connections etc - and she just started out on her own like most people then this thread wouldn’t exist. She wouldn’t have any career in musical theatre. She had a good voice but clearly not anything that can compete with some of the talent going nowadays and she can’t act or dance and she’s far from naturally likeable. She’d be a nobody.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.