Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the hate video, love how mentions 'This is how I deal with hate!'
Never known someone so self obsessed with themselves.

Reactions: 5
Watched the hate video, love how mentions 'This is how I deal with hate!'
Never known someone so self obsessed with themselves.

It's like this video. Idk why it bothers me so much. While I understand that not everyone is gonna be on their A game 24/7, it just seemed like a huge cop out for her icky behavior when she's not getting paid to meet fans. Also that smug smirk in the thumbnail irks me so much.

Reactions: 3
Oh piss off Carrie. Don't go chasing fame if you can't handle everything that comes with it. Maybe stop being rude to fans if you don't want them to tweet about how tit it was to meet you

Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m a bit behind but just seen Carrie has uploaded a video called ‘Nominated for a Grammy?!’ Um, no, you literally weren’t.

Reactions: 2

It's like this video. Idk why it bothers me so much. While I understand that not everyone is gonna be on their A game 24/7, it just seemed like a huge cop out for her icky behavior when she's not getting paid to meet fans. Also that smug smirk in the thumbnail irks me so much.
Absolute narcissist. Dangerous.

Reactions: 6
Absolute narcissist. Dangerous.
Literally gaslighting anyone who says she was rude to them. Instead of admitting and taking responsibility that sometimes people genuinely have a bad experience with her, she can only say ‘If you THINK you’ve had a bad experience with me, you’re wrong, I’m not rude to anyone’. Basically. Absolute narcissist.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Literally gaslighting anyone who says she was rude to them. Instead of admitting and taking responsibility that sometimes people genuinely have a bad experience with her, she can only say ‘If you THINK you’ve had a bad experience with me, you’re wrong, I’m not rude to anyone’. Basically. Absolute narcissist.
This! She needs to realise she can’t have her cake and eat it too.

She's chasing fame, desperate to become known but can't handle criticism. Not everyone is going to like you Carrie. Deal with it.

Reactions: 10
She's had what, six or seven years to get used to fans coming up to her and saying hello at that point. You can use anxiety as an excuse for only so many things. It doesn't change the fact that she has no social skills and treats her fans like tit.

I’m waiting for the dramatic video - covid has struck!!!!! She will make out in the thumbnail it’s her ( because why change that habit) when really it’s Oliver who has it

Reactions: 11
As Someone in a similar situation I don't understand how anyone who goes to private school can say they're working class, I mean come on. Carrie just seems obsessed with confirming that she's not posh, I mean I'm not posh but I'm middle class I wouldn't have gone to private school it not.
She went to private school right? From her views it’s obvious she was at the bottom of the social food chain so I wonder what she thought of the state school actually working class lot. She only identifies with the working class because she was at the bottom end of the class scale at her private school. She was still solidly middle class, the same way more better off families are at state schools. I hate to know how she see actually working class people and not her rose tinted view.

Reactions: 5
I’m waiting for the dramatic video - covid has struck!!!!! She will make out in the thumbnail it’s her ( because why change that habit) when really it’s Oliver who has it
The fact that they live together does make me think she might get it though…
I wonder how she’ll react if she does get it- she’d probably act like she’s the only person to get it! When she is sick she’s very dramatic about it.

The fact that they live together does make me think she might get it though…
I wonder how she’ll react if she does get it- she’d probably act like she’s the only person to get it! When she is sick she’s very dramatic about it.
If they isolate away from each other, she shouldn’t necessarily catch it. When I had it last year I kept away from my husband and my son by only staying in my room for 10 days - neither of them got it. Same happened last week when my husband caught it, he isolated and me and my son stayed negative. But of course, that’s not as dramatic for Carrie - she’s probably staying as close to Oliver as possible for full milking of the situation!

Considering how she has played down covid during the pandemic I doubt she cares about catching it

Reactions: 4
She'll probably say Oliver has it then make it all about her and how's it's effecting her day..maybe throw a fake cough in there for sympathy from the hatefuls

Reactions: 7
I bet if Ollie is relatively symptom-less she’ll go on about how it’s “not much more than a cold” and that the west end shouldn’t have shut down because of it

She and ALW are made for each other in terms of Covid denial I swear.
Completely agree, her use of the eye roll emoji when people said that people were still dying said all I needed to hear.

If she isn't a covid denier then it's further proof she has no communication skills

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.