Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed something because she always seemed like she and Oliver were sticking to the rules throughout lockdown and they always wear masks, have been vaccinated etc. I never had her as a Covid denier.

Any frustrations she had seemed to be directed at the governments handling of the impact of COVID on the arts rather than saying there shouldn’t have been restrictions in the first place.

In any case, I hope Oliver is ok.

Reactions: 9
I must have missed something because she always seemed like she and Oliver were sticking to the rules throughout lockdown and they always wear masks, have been vaccinated etc. I never had her as a Covid denier.

Any frustrations she had seemed to be directed at the governments handling of the impact of COVID on the arts rather than saying there shouldn’t have been restrictions in the first place.

Nah Carrie's just lazy any excuse to stay at home and do sweet FA she's going to jump at that chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If I'm honest, I meant 'underplaying', rather than 'denial', which is totally my bad. She just comes across as generally uncaring as to how Covid has affected people worse off than her, such as complaints about not being able to go to Disney (World, not Paris though) whilst people are stranded in different countries to their families and can't justify the £200+ it can cost to get a pre-flight antigen/PCR, then a day two test, plus the isolation until the day two comes back. I know the rules have changed now, but at the time, it felt tone deaf.

Obviously I'm particularly annoyed and jaded by this as I live in the EU, and my family were unable to visit at all due to various entry bans and so on and so forth. So yeah, it stings to see her bitching when I can't even hug my mum.

Reactions: 3
If I'm honest, I meant 'underplaying', rather than 'denial', which is totally my bad. She just comes across as generally uncaring as to how Covid has affected people worse off than her, such as complaints about not being able to go to Disney (World, not Paris though) whilst people are stranded in different countries to their families and can't justify the £200+ it can cost to get a pre-flight antigen/PCR, then a day two test, plus the isolation until the day two comes back. I know the rules have changed now, but at the time, it felt tone deaf.

Obviously I'm particularly annoyed and jaded by this as I live in the EU, and my family were unable to visit at all due to various entry bans and so on and so forth. So yeah, it stings to see her bitching when I can't even hug my mum.
People are dying but wanna know what's worse? Carrie Hope Fletcher can't go to Disney 😫 ugh life is so unfair

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah I totally get that. I’m so sorry you can’t get to see your family. I hope that changes for you soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Yup. If they were in Australia, her and Oliver probably would be in a horrific quarantine camp. She's just so unaware of the struggles of anyone else besides her own and Oliver's.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup. If they were in Australia, her and Oliver probably would be in a horrific quarantine camp. She's just so unaware of the struggles of anyone else besides her own and Oliver's.
Do Australians not get to quarantine at home? Is everyone who’s infected being send to some sort of quarantine camp?! Asking in all honesty, because other than the drama over Novak Djokovic I don’t know a lot about Australia‘s covid rules.

With the exception of immigration detention centres, there are no horrific quarantine camps in Australia!

Do Australians not get to quarantine at home? Is everyone who’s infected being send to some sort of quarantine camp?! Asking in all honesty, because other than the drama over Novak Djokovic I don’t know a lot about Australia‘s covid rules.
They quarantine at home.

Reactions: 9
Australia has quarantine camps, such as Howard Springs.

But this is another topic for a different thread.

Reactions: 1
Australia has quarantine camps, such as Howard Springs.

But this is another topic for a different thread.
For people arriving at the border, not the general population. Agreed though, for another thread.

Reactions: 11
Role aside, how would Carrie be able to share the limelight with another actress? Sam Barks and Stephanie McKeon really seem to cheer for each other and seem happy to play sisters and be co-leads. If Carrie played Else we’d get posts about how it’s bad theatre etiquette to say that a musical can have two female leads, there’s always just one :D she’d get into fights with people on Twitter about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Role aside, how would Carrie be able to share the limelight with another actress? Sam Barks and Stephanie McKeon really seem to cheer for each other and seem happy to play sisters and be co-leads. If Carrie played Else we’d get posts about how it’s bad theatre etiquette to say that a musical can have two female leads, there’s always just one :D she’d get into fights with people on Twitter about it!
I will never understand her insisting seeing your cover/alt is bad etiquette. I feel like someone must have told her that years ago erroneously or she misinterpreted or something.

Reactions: 16
Have these photos been discussed yet? I think it’s a cute picture but I’m sure our Carrie was fuming 😅
Which would be hilarious considering that she has done this with almost all her male co-stars, plus made it look as if they all fancy her, in various old vlogs

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.