Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
488.7K followers on Twitter and only 5 have commented on her post. The lack of engagement is weird.
Could there be any other reasons? Hear me out! Playing devil’s advocate but I follow things like Vogue and Tasty on FB and they obviously have hundreds of thousands of followers but most of the time I only see 4 or 5 comments. Always wondered why! Maybe, this is my way of asking to be educated about algorithms and not actually giving a tit about Carrie 😂

Reactions: 2
Could there be any other reasons? Hear me out! Playing devil’s advocate but I follow things like Vogue and Tasty on FB and they obviously have hundreds of thousands of followers but most of the time I only see 4 or 5 comments. Always wondered why! Maybe, this is my way of asking to be educated about algorithms and not actually giving a tit about Carrie 😂
Yeah, the algorithm usually demotes posts that just redirect users to other sites so you're unlikely to see it unless you've got tweet notifications on.
Not to mention if you do see it, what are you meant to reply to a tweet like that? "Good job, thanks for for remembering"? Carrie would have you blocked for perceived sarcasm on sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But the likes are also still quite low. I've seen more social media people complain about reach, but I've never not seen someone who I follows post yet.

Reactions: 1
Slightly OT, but I was talking to my dad about the Cinderella closure the other day, telling him about all the problems with the show, particularly it’s leading lady and her twitter spats.

He said, knowing nothing about Carrie other than the random oversight I’d given him - “sounds like this actress is verbally incontinent”.

And I don’t think I’ve ever heard a more apt description of someone in my life. Fits Carrie to a tee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are most of the shows back open this week? I reckon ALW gambled on Boris Johnson closing the nation down for a few weeks. That hasn't happened, so now he's looking a bit silly for overreacting and flouncing Cindermehla off stage for so long. The covid excuse just isn't going to wash if all the other shows manage to get back on their feet this week and carry on.

I suppose if it does actually reopen on 9th Feb, it gives him a chance to have a third attempt at an opening gala night to get any press attention.

Surprised that none of the previously grouchy cast nor Carrie herself seem to have given anything away about whether they are still getting paid or indeed still have contracts. I guess the show really is policing all their social media now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No, Karen, if anything it's your body begging you to show up at warming up once or twice.

By the way, after all the ridiculous oversharing on NYE, I think we can be sure that if she had been proposed to on Lapland, we would have never heard the end of it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, Karen, if anything it's your body begging you to show up at warming up once or twice.

By the way, after all the ridiculous oversharing on NYE, I think we can be sure that if she had been proposed to on Lapland, we would have never heard the end of it.
So even if Cindermehla had been up and running, she would still have been off? (again)?

Man if she's like this on the approach to 30, she's going to get a shock when she gets near 50 and things genuinely do stop working, or start aching all day long.

Reactions: 8
She definitely has a complex about her age cause it’s got nothing to do with anything. I’m the same age as Carrie, I had a baby 4 months ago and I’m pregnant again (i know, help) and I feel like my body is doing better then hers. She did a marathon and performs on stage every night (ok not every night), surely she should be top condition? She just doesn’t look after herself and then is like ‘this is a sign I need to rest.’ No you rest too much. Get yourself a healthier lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surprised that none of the previously grouchy cast nor Carrie herself seem to have given anything away about whether they are still getting paid or indeed still have contracts. I guess the show really is policing all their social media now.
The assistant choreographer for Cinders has been employed as a temp swing over at Wicked, which makes me think that perhaps they are not being paid? Or at least are free to pursue other contracts etc.?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry but it's got absolutely nothing to do with being thirty, thirty is still very young and it's embarrassing that she's blaming her age and going on about a pulled muscle this much.

Reactions: 22
Just watched her book video and it annoys me so much that she gives the plot of the book it’s like why not just read the blurb and that wouldn’t give away the plot. Also she loves every book like surely not? I’d find it more interesting if she had some she didn’t like in there

Reactions: 8
Just watched her book video and it annoys me so much that she gives the plot of the book it’s like why not just read the blurb and that wouldn’t give away the plot. Also she loves every book like surely not? I’d find it more interesting if she had some she didn’t like in there
In Carrie's mind that means, if she doesnt talk about books she didn't like, nobody else is allowed to ever mention hers in a negative way. It's how she always deals with her insecurity: like made-up rules about never watching understudies that only serve her and her never-ending fear that someone might not see her as perfect.

Reactions: 11
Just been having a look on the Joanie website and almost all of Carrie's collection has gone into clearance. That went well then!

Reactions: 19
Just been having a look on the Joanie website and almost all of Carrie's collection has gone into clearance. That went well then!
You mean people didn't want her "Librarian dress who could also make you to cocktail of your dreams"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.