Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she also shows interest in shows she can’t get a role (Anastasia, Wicked, etc….)
I think she goes for the popular shows
Id have to disagree slightly, I think it’s definitely only those she *thinks* she can get a role in, early in her channel / when those shows started she was going on and on about wanting to play Elphaba (in her “where do you see yourself in five years answer” and Anya, hence her putting Journey to the Past on her album. Her album is a dead giveaway, yes people normally out one or two songs from roles they want to play one day especially if they’re starting out, but her entire album nearly is roles she wants to play or mentioned before she wants to (Elsa, Audrey, Anya etc) but the weirdest one was Waitress, when Addams started and also conviently when she was writing a book about a woman who puts her feelings into baking 👀 her and Scott were “obsessed” with Waitress, then she went through that weird phase of saying she was too young to play Jenna, but then when her an Oliver were public / started doing more sit down videos together she went hard on him and her playing the Dr and Jenna (which also ended up on her album) together along with Elphaba and Feyero

Reactions: 9
Id have to disagree slightly, I think it’s definitely only those she *thinks* she can get a role in, early in her channel / when those shows started she was going on and on about wanting to play Elphaba (in her “where do you see yourself in five years answer” and Anya, hence her putting Journey to the Past on her album. Her album is a dead giveaway, yes people normally out one or two songs from roles they want to play one day especially if they’re starting out, but her entire album nearly is roles she wants to play or mentioned before she wants to (Elsa, Audrey, Anya etc) but the weirdest one was Waitress, when Addams started and also conviently when she was writing a book about a woman who puts her feelings into baking 👀 her and Scott were “obsessed” with Waitress, then she went through that weird phase of saying she was too young to play Jenna, but then when her an Oliver were public / started doing more sit down videos together she went hard on him and her playing the Dr and Jenna (which also ended up on her album) together along with Elphaba and Feyero

and how she momentarily became "obsessed" with russian history when there were rumours of anastasia coming to the west end... and then promptly dropped that obsession once she realized it was a nonstarter.

there is a famous stanislavski quote - "love the art in yourself, not yourself in the art." this exemplifies carrie's attitude to the hilt. she doesn't love the art, she loves when she is at the centre of it.

Reactions: 30
She only cares about popular shows that she thinks she could be part of. Everything and everyone else is beneath her obviously.

Reactions: 8
There’s a trend going around on Instagram now where performers share their big understudy/swing moment and I’m interested to see if she’ll shoehorn herself into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a trend going around on Instagram now where performers share their big understudy/swing moment and I’m interested to see if she’ll shoehorn herself into it.
I just typed out a bit of a rant about this so apologies 😂 I find it very telling that she’s not posted her own words on the understudies / cover praise that’s rightly going around Twitter, especially after the Hugh Jackman video, I know she’s retweeted some posts and her show is dark but she’s been off quite frequently, while she’s never been an understudy she could give an interesting insight of how appreciated understudies actually are for letting her manage her job - plus she has such an easy in, for the first time has an alternate (and they’ve ended up practically sharing the role) and she felt the effects of a show not having the appropriate number of understudies when she couldn’t go off during Heathers which almost ruined her voice (by no means saying she should be calling people out) but it does go to show that she seems literally incapable of writing anything directly from her that moves the spotlight, praises or even draws attention to someone else let alone women who can and do do her job as well even (in each persons personal opinions) sometimes better than she does

Reactions: 19
I don't do Insta so haven't seen that but hopefully some of the many alternates and understudies that have taken the stage instead of her can step up and explain how they "smashed it" in her place. I mean there have been plenty of shows she's failed to do for whatever reason!

Have been reading about Company on Broadway who missed a few shows last weekend, I think due to some of the stage crew having the 'rona but also Patti LuPone having some other virus (yes kids there are other ailments than coronavirus :ROFLMAO: ), the way they've embraced it and worked it into their publicity by quoting appropriate lyrics in the apologies is helping to make the best of the situation and make people smile. Also all the references and appreciation for "Patti LuPone's toilet" having taken the brunt of her virus and helping them get back on stage. You get a real sense that the Company company are so sad that they had to cancel a couple of shows. A world away from the misery and twitter complaints and "can't be arsed to perform" vibe coing from Cindermehla.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope to god she's not in 'but I'm a cheerleader' I don't want her exploting us lgbtq+ folk for likes again.

Reactions: 13
Rainbow High Notes on Instagram just posted this bootleg of Lauren singing I Know I Have a Heart. The expression, the acting, the drama…this is just fantastic. Blows Carrie out of the water.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rainbow High Notes on Instagram just posted this bootleg of Lauren singing I Know I Have a Heart. The expression, the acting, the drama…this is just fantastic. Blows Carrie out of the water.

Carrie could never. Shows the difference training and talent make

Reactions: 12
I see Oli is back at frozen, with the way the cases are going and how rife it is in the west end he will pick it up.

Reactions: 1

she’s so good (and i know i have a heart is a great theatre ballad imo) - i love the extra emotion she puts into it and how angry she sounds in places 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9

She is great but it still looks like some amdram production!

Reactions: 6
OMG how great is Lauren?! I think this shows that if Cinderella goes to Broadway, then they need to raise the bar far, far higher than Carrie.

Reactions: 12
OMG how great is Lauren?! I think this shows that if Cinderella goes to Broadway, then they need to raise the bar far, far higher than Carrie.
I’m guessing which Cinderella either makes or breaks the show? I have no chance of seeing it (I’m in the US) but from what I gather the show itself isn’t that great, but anybody other than Carrie makes it more bearable? Is that basically it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.