Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just reading that, apparently Carrie a victim too and the guy even got Cameron Blakely arrested. What a horrific ordeal for everyone.

Reactions: 15
Carrie’s just posted on her IG story about this. Vile fucker and I’m glad he’s been sentenced.

Reactions: 17
Screengrabs from carries story on Instagram
When I saw the article that Scott posted I was wondering if it was the same guy who targeted Carrie. She mentioned it on a podcast a while ago but didn’t go into much detail. I’m just glad the guy has been caught!

Reactions: 8
Screengrabs from carries story on Instagram
Regardless of our opinions on Carrie, no one should have to go through this. This is some of the most egregious harassment that I’ve seen in a while. I’m sorry that she didn’t get to see justice in regards to her own case, but I’m glad the perpetrator has been given jail time. No one should have to feel scared for their own safety, particularly women in today’s climate.

Reactions: 56
Goodness, I feel so genuinely awful for Carrie. No one, absolutely no one deserves to go through that and I truly admire her for getting through it.

Reactions: 19
I feel bad for Carrie, it’s clear they are all linked through her so you would obviously feel a little guilty that your friends, family and co workers are going through something unpleasant just because they are associated with you. I completely understand why she hasn’t been posting things with friends and family in the name of boundaries due to a crazy stalker.

Reactions: 14
Maybe this is why Tom Fletcher moved house quietly if things were being sent to home addresses.
How vile to go to the efforr of harrassing people like that, even to dislike someone none of them has done anything to deserve that treatment or to feel unsafe/attacked where they should feel protected.

Just awful. Thought lesson to watch what we all put out to the public eye, anyone can take anything off the internet and even if deleted will be out there forever and can be used by someone else.

Reactions: 25
That’s disgraceful glad he’s been caught.

not directly at Carrie but this shows that it’s not tattle they need to worry about. Crazed fans are the most dangerous and what’s happened to Carrie is disgusting, but imagine the kind of people who are watching all these influencers putting their kids out for everyone to see.

Reactions: 11
Makes me think the Carrie and Ollie went on there winter break to coincide with the court date. Especially if Carrie finds it upsetting, Ollie being a good boyfriend might have wanted to distract her.

Reactions: 32
Wow. That’s awful and it’s horrible that anyone went through that. I genuinely hope she’s okay now.

Reactions: 6
Having just finished reading the whole article I can’t believe they didn’t open up Carrie’s case again- it’s completely obvious it was the same person based on what he did to all of them. He targeted Carrie and her family, Scott and his family, Cameron Blakely and his family (including his exwife who is a teacher) even Rob Houchen! The accusations of pedophilia and child abuse are truly disgusting! It sounds like he became obsessed with everyone during The Addams Family. The guys lawyer using his autism as an excuse is just as bad! Being autistic does not make you do things like this! The fact that his mother chased Cameron through a car park out of the stage door to ask why he hadn’t stopped to meet her son tells you all you need to know! It sounds like she was enabling her son through his obsessions. I feel so sorry for Carrie, I feel so sorry for all of them! 12 months doesn’t seem long enough to me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
12 months is a ridiculous sentence for something like that and his lawyer blaming it on his autism seems so ridiculously offensive to autistic people.

Reactions: 31
12 months is a joke. He sounds dangerous. I work with young people with autism, and people in my immediate family have autism and it’s no excuse for that disgusting behaviour. How terrifying for all involved. Poor Carrie. Hope she manages to move on now he’s been sentenced.

Reactions: 18
12 months is a joke. He sounds dangerous. I work with young people with autism, and people in my immediate family have autism and it’s no excuse for that disgusting behaviour. How terrifying for all involved. Poor Carrie. Hope she manages to move on now he’s been sentenced.
He has everyone’s addresses! Carrie’s unlikely to move house so I really feel for her! At least Tom and Gi managed to move house quietly during lockdown. I hope Carrie gets a restraining order on this guy when she gets home. She has every right to based on what he’s done, even if her case wasn’t included in his sentencing.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if this partly explains her erratic attendance with Cinderella, and being overly defensive on social media?

Knowing a court case like this was coming up would 100% be anxiety-inducing, and we all know you don’t have to be physically unwell to be sick.

I think it would also get my back up if people were complaining about where I was or getting a bit too “close” or “personal” with all this that’s come to light?

Then again, I’d probably stop posting personal stuff online altogether if this happened to me…😬.

Reactions: 21
That’s disgraceful glad he’s been caught.

not directly at Carrie but this shows that it’s not tattle they need to worry about. Crazed fans are the most dangerous and what’s happened to Carrie is disgusting, but imagine the kind of people who are watching all these influencers putting their kids out for everyone to see.
Hmm.... Is tattle not a bit of a worry though? Even though addresses/links aren't allowed, I've worked out home addresses based on info on here before.

I like a bit of a gossip which is why I'm here but people with other intentions might also be on here - best place to gather into on someone surely?!

Feel so bad for Carrie and all involved - truly terrifying...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.