Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Carrie must have been so frightening. Nobody deserves that and this man should have received a longer sentence than 12 months. He’ll be out in 6 if he behaves well in jail. It just goes to show how there are some seriously messed up people out there. Crazed fans that become truly obsessed. I’m glad I don’t have any social media accounts. If they are not private, anyone could be viewing your content and their intentions aren’t always good.

Reactions: 15
Oh god that's so scary, poor Carrie. It does slightly sound familiar, not sure if I've seen Scott, Rob or Carrie post about it or talk about it before. Even one of his names sounded familiar but it seems unlikely they'd have been allowed to post that with an ongoing trial.

It's absolutely terrifying that he managed to get all their addresses! Definitely the Rightmove listing for Carrie's house was being sent round somewhere previously and I really hope that didn't lead to anything. It was really uncomfortable at the time how willing people were to send it to anyone who asked, and you just have no idea who it is you're sending it to. Not everyone is just being nosy!

Reactions: 6
What happened to Carrie must have been so frightening. Nobody deserves that and this man should have received a longer sentence than 12 months. He’ll be out in 6 if he behaves well in jail. It just goes to show how there are some seriously messed up people out there. Crazed fans that become truly obsessed. I’m glad I don’t have any social media accounts. If they are not private, anyone could be viewing your content and their intentions aren’t always good.
That's the thing, for some reason celebs, influencers and even regular people STILL after all these years don't comprehend social media is completely public. If you wouldn't give information to, or hand out photos individually to, 400k random strangers on the street, then you probably shouldn't put it on social media.

I've never worked out someone's address on here, but tbh I'm not interested enough to try. But its absolutely true, it's the hard core fans people need to worry about. Random people who just get annoyed by your crappy behaviour mostly don't give a tit enough about you to put more effort into anything more than having a moan.

Reactions: 13
Hmm.... Is tattle not a bit of a worry though? Even though addresses/links aren't allowed, I've worked out home addresses based on info on here before.

I like a bit of a gossip which is why I'm here but people with other intentions might also be on here - best place to gather into on someone surely?!

Feel so bad for Carrie and all involved - truly terrifying...
Tbh I found Carrie’s old flat and her new house on rightmove when I was on GG- I never did anything with the information other than mention how much she paid for the house. As far as I remember the addresses were never shared publicly but they may have been shared via dm. It is a massive risk that YouTubers and influencers take when they share their homes with their audience. With Carrie’s house the things that made it easy to find were Carrie mentioning being within walking distance of her brothers house and the photos of the unique wallpaper. Her brothers house was ridiculously easy to find, all you had to do was type his name into Google! His home address was connected to his business.
Carrie changed her boundaries too late when it came to moving house- and if someone wants to do something, nothing will stop them. I doubt that guy hung around gg and tattle to get the addresses, he will have done his research. He got Scott’s address, and he’s never shared anything about that kind of stuff online. He was sending stuff to each actors family. That kind of stuff is a lot harder to find.

Reactions: 4
This is awful. No one deserves this.

I can't imagine the advice of the police would be to post it. Is this not legitimising the behaviour of the culprit, who I am assuming would love her posting it.

Reactions: 8
i cannot stand how his lawyers used autism as a defence, i am autstic and i'd never begin to think of doing anything remotley like this - it seems like his mum was enabling him (chasing cameron at stage door) it seems like it was the only kind of defence they'd have to get down the sentence.
12 months is a ridiculous sentence, it should be much much longer especially with how many people have been effected - cameron's ex wife could have lost her job so easily over this.

Reactions: 23
Hmm.... Is tattle not a bit of a worry though? Even though addresses/links aren't allowed, I've worked out home addresses based on info on here before.

I like a bit of a gossip which is why I'm here but people with other intentions might also be on here - best place to gather into on someone surely?!

Feel so bad for Carrie and all involved - truly terrifying...
Maybe but I’ve never seen anyone on here obsessed with someone the way some of the ‘fans’ are. You see it on a lot of threads people literally thinking these influencers are their friends

Reactions: 4
Maybe but I’ve never seen anyone on here obsessed with someone the way some of the ‘fans’ are. You see it on a lot of threads people literally thinking these influencers are their friends
Thing is there's nothing to stop those fans keeping an eye on a place like this, it's not exactly private and threads come up on google. I initially found GG just by googling because I was trying to figure out if Carrie and Pete had split up, I didn't even have strong opinions of her at the time.

This guy clearly started out as a fan but it went sour somewhere down the line - that poster he made is just vile and not done by someone with positive opinions of Carrie. You never know if someone like him could end up somewhere like Tattle.

i cannot stand how his lawyers used autism as a defence, i am autstic and i'd never begin to think of doing anything remotley like this - it seems like his mum was enabling him (chasing cameron at stage door) it seems like it was the only kind of defence they'd have to get down the sentence.
12 months is a ridiculous sentence, it should be much much longer especially with how many people have been effected - cameron's ex wife could have lost her job so easily over this.
I could not believe it when I read that his lawyer brought up his Asperger’s diagnosis! It has nothing to do with any thing! He was a 27/28 year old who got pissed off when Cameron Blakely didn’t stop to meet him at stage door, got his mother to chase Cameron down and then took advantage of Cameron’s kindness when they chatted on social media. There was also a mention of the guy saying that Scott didn’t understand his autism, apparently that was enough to target him! It could have been anything that set him off on Carrie and Rob. He sent letters to Cameron’s exwifes school accusing Cameron of assaulting his own daughter! This guy knew exactly what he was doing! I hope the sentence included provisions of not having any communication with any of the actors ever again. The fact that Carrie’s case wasn’t included puts a target on her head when he gets out. Get that restraining order sorted early girl! If he sends her any letters from inside she should send them straight to the police. Protect yourself Carrie, because he’s going to be pissed off!
Edit- btw I refuse to share the guys name, it sounds like he wanted people to know who he is.

Reactions: 11
How terrifying. It puts her unwillingness to do stage door into more context. Poor Carrie.

Reactions: 13
Thing is there's nothing to stop those fans keeping an eye on a place like this, it's not exactly private and threads come up on google. I initially found GG just by googling because I was trying to figure out if Carrie and Pete had split up, I didn't even have strong opinions of her at the time.

This guy clearly started out as a fan but it went sour somewhere down the line - that poster he made is just vile and not done by someone with positive opinions of Carrie. You never know if someone like him could end up somewhere like Tattle.
If someone is mental enough to want to Stalk someone they would do it with or without tattle. I’m all for a gossip but never agree with right moves etc being posted here

I wonder if this partly explains her erratic attendance with Cinderella, and being overly defensive on social media?

Knowing a court case like this was coming up would 100% be anxiety-inducing, and we all know you don’t have to be physically unwell to be sick.

I think it would also get my back up if people were complaining about where I was or getting a bit too “close” or “personal” with all this that’s come to light?

Then again, I’d probably stop posting personal stuff online altogether if this happened to me…😬.
It’s a horrible thing to be going through and may explain her absences however there’s more going on with that show that’s causing Carrie to not be fully into it.

And being anxious/stressed about something doesn’t condone having a pop at fans on social media and creating negative vibes around yourself and your show. Like you say, the best thing to do would be to not post as much on social media. Unfortunately Carrie’s addicted to it and can’t stay off it even when she’s seemingly at risk.

Reactions: 2
Just had another look at the article and the last line is this-
‘(He) was also made the subject of a restraining order, banning him from contacting all of the victims indefinitely.’
Because Carrie’s case wasn’t included it’s possible that doesn’t include her. As I said, Carrie may need to get her own restraining order against him. If he does send any letters from prison she needs to protect herself.

Reactions: 14
If someone is mental enough to want to Stalk someone they would do it with or without tattle. I’m all for a gossip but never agree with right moves etc being posted here
This is true and obvs I'm on the site so I agree with being here for the Goss haha. I just hope that it makes people think twice before agreeing to DM Rightmove links or share any more personal info they found etc. Like, let's not make it any easier for these people than it needs to be.

Reactions: 9
This is true and obvs I'm on the site so I agree with being here for the Goss haha. I just hope that it makes people think twice before agreeing to DM Rightmove links or share any more personal info they found etc. Like, let's not make it any easier for these people than it needs to be.
Agree - here to get the goss, witch and moan but I would never dox someone or do anything close to what that creep did...

Reactions: 11
I’ve just caught up on what’s happened and that’s bleeping horrific you wouldn’t wish that on your worst enemy.

Reactions: 10
unbelievable carrie’s case wasn’t reopened!! i hope all the victims are feeling relieved, although 12 months just isn’t long enough

Reactions: 8
I absolutely agree private things like address should never ever be shared or where people are. As I said I’m here for gossip but would never condone that behaviour

Reactions: 3
Sending it to friends and colleagues is one thing, but a bleeping nursery?! Glad he got jail time but 12 months isn’t enough, he’s dangerous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.