Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off the subject, but with all the show closures, things are probably not made easier when you consider how many cast members are actually in relationships with each other! There are at least two couples in Les Mis for example.

Reactions: 3
I really hope Carrie doesn’t over do it on the Instagram photos when some or most of her colleagues are now isolating and missing Christmas with their loved ones. If Carrie wasn’t in Finland either she or Oliver could have caught it

Reactions: 11
If Carrie and Oliver are getting married I kind of hope they'll stay together if for no other reason that if they don't, Carrie will be constantly changing her name around like Cheryl of many names ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A bit off the subject, but with all the show closures, things are probably not made easier when you consider how many cast members are actually in relationships with each other! There are at least two couples in Les Mis for example.
Are couples a bigger covid-threat when working at the same place? Because that would explain all the very last-minute cast changes at the Royal Ballet's recent performances :D that company has loads of couples :)) (at the top of my head I know of five)
Or do you mean it's not easy for the couple because both lose jobs/income when working at the same show/company? (I'm sorry, my brain is all over the place this week!!)

Reactions: 2
6 grid posts and minimum 4(?) stories a day since she went off on holiday. Yawn. OTT and dull 🙄

I saw ALW yesterday (happened to be in one of his theatres) and he was wandering around without a mask on (they ironically have masks beside the entrances) and having a right complain about restrictions because “no one is dying”. I have no sympathy for the man.
One of my fiancé's friends is having his life support turned off today after 6 weeks in hospital with covid. He's in his 30s and has two children.

It's obviously a sensitive day for us today but this has reaaaaally upset me. (ALW, not you obvs)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
One of my fiancé's friends is having his life support turned off today after 6 weeks in hospital with covid. He's in his 30s and has two children.

It's obviously a sensitive day for us today but this has reaaaaally upset me. (ALW, not you obvs)
So sorry to hear that 😔 All of us are always here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's just nice to see her not constantly moaning for a change and her hair looks really pretty at that length.

Reactions: 12
It's just nice to see her not constantly moaning for a change and her hair looks really pretty at that length.
I agree. There’s a lot to dislike about CHF but she looks like she’s having a genuinely good time and I won’t shame her for that. God knows I wish I could go to Lapland

Reactions: 16
Her hair is such a lovely length at the moment.

Her story post about professional rejection though - she has a platform, she could help normalise rejection by actually talking about the jobs she doesn’t get, the “no thanks” she gets, so more of her young followers learn that it’s not normal for everything to just fall in your lap.
She won’t, though.

Reactions: 9

Her story post about professional rejection though - she has a platform, she could help normalise rejection by actually talking about the jobs she doesn’t get, the “no thanks” she gets, so more of her young followers learn that it’s not normal for everything to just fall in your lap.
She won’t, though.
She won't because she has never really experienced it. She's never gone through higher education or drama school to be assessed in anyway, never had a normal job, parents seem to have enabled her. You tube and social media she blocks anyone who dares question her viewpoint, she doesn't really audition, certainly not in the same way others do, and her famous name and following push her to the front of the queue. She is the poster girl for privilege.

Reactions: 7

She won’t, though.
to be fair to her i think she’s said previously she isn’t allowed to talk about specific shows that rejected her, or maybe won’t in case her fans attack the person who got the role?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.